Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What causes hiccups?
what causes it, and how can you stop it?...

Still no cures found? How?
How is it possible that with all the technological and medical advances at this point of the 21st century, we still haven't found a cure for simple but annoying ailments like baldness, cold, ...

I can't sleep well at night. Sleeps less than four hours most nights, can anyone offer an advise?
I have sleeping problems infact right now, I can't go to bed and have a normal sleep at night without taking sleeping medicine. I have tried in so many ways as much as I can to have a normal ...

Is their a doctor who will consider treating my daughter, who has severe brain damage due to being shaken?

Additional Details
Let me explain that she has been taken to the local trauma center and seen their. This was done when she was at the baby sitters house. It is unclear as to the extent ...

Is there a name for this condition?
panic attacks braught on by the though of eating?

If I order food and I think I have ordered too much, I get a anxious, and at the worst a panic attact to the point where I cant eat ...

How you treat the annoying flatulence?
Is there any healthy medicine or natural product against it? I'm serious.
Additional Details
yes, i think it's a problem with my deigestive ...

How do u know if you have a hemorrhoid?
im a little uncomftable going to the doctors unless it become a real problem so i jus wanted 2 no how can i be sure
Additional Details
i see a little lump but it doesnt hurt at all and i ...

Wht is r emedy 4 kidney stones. soon?

What soothes a sore throat more, cold or hot liquids? Please help?
I really gotta know. My throat is killing me....

My doctor just told me I have Necrotizing fasciitis. What is it and will soap get rid of it?

I have lower back pain, which might be considered the pelvic area...?
I have had this lower back pain, and also this discomforte in the amdonimal area...? Almost like a heaviness way up in side...? I had a yearly pap 8 mnths ago. Everything was normal. Iv'e also ...

Is dangerous to eat chicken nowadays??
I mean, with the bird influenza, can chicken or turkey be eaten normally??...

Am i anorexic?
i'm 5'4' 85 lbs and i dont eat for about 8hrs each day . I also lost a big pile of hair on my head and now have a bald spot ....

Have you ever heard that if you open your eyes while sneezing they can be damaged?

What is the name of the disorder people have when they pull out their eyelashes?
i've been pulling out my eyelashes since 5th grade, and i try to stop, and i have a system and they grow back almost all the way , but then i pull them out and i'm caught in a vicious ...

Just over a month ago i took my son to the drs about his bedwetting problem it hasent got any better at all i?
he tends to wet mostley about 3/4 am in the mornings the dr has told us to put him in nappies at night but now he is wetting in the day now i am at a lose end to what to do its hard for him to ...

Eye twitches?
does anyone know the reason for eyelids to twitch im not nervous in any way as far as im aware if i concentrate on it for example look into the mirror it dosent happen but iff im watchin tv or out ...

If a friend were to break a needle off in their arm, should that friend seek medical attention?

Please...dont tell!!!!!?
ok so i promised my best friend i wouldnt tell but im worried what does it mean if you pooped and a little blood came out?????? cuz i didnt know wat to tell her by the way she's 16 years old ...

Why do i hear ringing in my ears all the time?

Andi
What does food poisoning feel like?
What are the symptoms?

WoahLileh...
Rating
idk
u fel sick
u throw up

bigmouth
Rating
some people get sick to their stomach with vomiting and will have diarrea, you will feel super week as the systoms continue. this is after you have eatten contamited food. you may need to get iv fluids for this if you dehydriate.

Julie
Rating
Feels like your stomach has a hurricane inside and tearing everything apart. Try Antioxidant found in the vitamin section, I've heard it really helps if taken early on.

Marcus R.
You have to barf and move your bowls at the same time. I generally do the sit down first, then go outside so I can throw up while lying on a yard cushion in some comfort rather than hugging the toilet. Once you have dry heaved a few times you will feel better. Its just an easy way for your body to get rid of the poison which has many different names. Don't bother going to the doctors or the emergency room unless its a real poison, they will just hand you a barf bag.

Blondie
Rating
Symptoms of food poisoning depend on the type of contaminant and the amount eaten. The symptoms can develop rapidly, within 30 minutes, or slowly, worsening over days to weeks. Most of the common contaminants cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal cramping. Usually food poisoning is not serious, and the illness runs its course in 24-48 hours.

Rating
It usually starts off with flu like symptoms, real achy and sore and lethargic. After that you might have a few bouts of vomiting but it is mostly diarrhea that would fit through the eye of a needle. Not pleasant at all. Stomach cramps and nausea, usually accompanied by the feeling that you will actually die from what you have (which you can). I've had campylobacter three times and it is very different from just having a bit of the runs.

msi_cord
Rating
It really all depends on the person. Any symptom commonly associated with "the flu" can be a symptom of food poisoning. This would include stomach cramping, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, fever, headache, and dizziness. In most cases, it will run its course in a few days. If you throw up or poop out blood, you should see a doctor immediately. If you faint or have a very high fever (over 103), you should also see your doctor right away. See a doctor if you do not begin to feel better in 48-72 hours. In most cases, some rest and maybe a few over-the-counter medications will do the trick.

dave c
Food poisoning is horrible. Some symptoms include bloody stool, vomiting, cramps, the runs, aches throughout the body.
It usually kicks in about 12 hours after you eat said food. Go see your doctor if symptoms last more than 8-12 hrs after the first signs of sickness. Good luck

usc2468
Rating
Curl up in bed because of stomach pain/discomfort, nausea, discomfort, nausea, run to the toilet, nausea, curl up in bed, nausea, run back to the toilet, repeat for the next 2-8 hours! Good way to loose weight though!

Twist
Rating
food poisoning generally is very obvious,you will feel extremely sick to your stomach, you can have severe diarrhea and over all sickly bad feeling, it is very very bad, stomach flu only lasts a day food poisoning is much more severe and can last a few days.

nlsepulvedaqueen
Rating
imagine stomach flu times 50 and thats a MILD CASE. there are all kinds of food poisoning symptoms and levels of severity. go to webmd.com better insights than what i can give ya......

mlgable
Rating
Symptoms of food poisoning depend on the type of contaminant and the amount eaten. The symptoms can develop rapidly, within 30 minutes, or slowly, worsening over days to weeks. Most of the common contaminants cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal cramping. Usually food poisoning is not serious, and the illness runs its course in 24-48 hours

ytrewq
Rating
ugh it feels like death...you have to throw up and **** at the same time

tyty_loves_matty
Typical symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramping, and diarrhea that come on suddenly (within 48 hours) of consuming a contaminated food or drink. Depending on the contaminant, fever and chills, bloody stools, dehydration, and nervous system damage may follow.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy