Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is this?? :(?
headachs in different places of my head i have had dem for 2 weeks

dry mouth and lips
loss of taste
fills sick ...

I am 20 years old and Im loosing lots of my hair, what could it be?
If u know of something similar that has happened to u let me know im very depressed. My hair is thinning out and I feel ugly, and please dont tell me beauty is only skin deep cuz we all know u gotta ...

Uninary infections,why does my girlfriend keep getting them?
My grilfriend keepsa getting uninary infections, she follows all the advice given by her doctor, but yet they keep coming back. se has been in hospital for 4days once and been given the strongest ...

Are there medicines to cure gayness in boys of age 21 years please give me the details of the doctors in b'lor
hi i am a boy of 21 years age and i am a gay i feel bcos i love one of my friend very much and he also like me very well but we both like to **** each other and kiss each other and also sleep with ...

How AIDS started..?
How AIDS started and when......

Everytime i hit myself with the remote control it hurts?
does anyone know why that happens?...

I can't empty myself properly!?
When i urinate, i can never empty it all out, it seems to come out very quickly but then towards the end it feels like it's 'tightening up' inside and although i can feel there's ...

Do i have a brain tumor?
ok it is my summer break and i am going in to high school next year..but lately my arms and legs have felt relly tired all day and i have been sleepy and frequent headaches...coul this be a brain ...

How do you flush your liver out to make it healthy??
I drank way too much a few days ago, and want to rejuvinate my body again into a more healthy life style and make sure that my poor liver is taken better care of. How does one do that?...

Symptoms of anemia?
what are they? and how can i tell if they may be a cause of something more serious?
Additional Details
okay... so according to all the health and self-diagnosis sites, i either have ...

Should obesity be treated as an eating disorder?
I saw on the news this morning a woman who weighs 42 stone, is bedridden and feels as though the NHS have given up on her. Although she made a few dodgy excuses, I can't help but think her main ...

Bowel movement?
So I usually have a bowel movement every morning I wake up. But sometimes I dont and then the next day I will get two..one in the morning and then one in the late afternoon. Why is ...

Is there a cure for laziness?

How can i feel great in the morning?
Now that it is dark, i can't wake up and am really bad tempered, does anyone know of what will make me 'better' in the morning?
#SARCASM NOT PERMITTED#...

I passed out at restaurant after only 2 drinks?
I went to the olive garden after going christmas shopping. I had been sick with a cold earlier in the week but I thought i was over it. I had salad and bread and just a little lasagna. I also had one ...

When I go for a wee, the water is very very very yellow, and it smells of sugar puffs, should I be worried?
as I havent eat sugar puffs for over 3 years. I prefer Alpen now. I am trying to eat more ...

Does any one know much about cirrhosis of the liver?
my father has been an alcoholic for 14 years drinking whiskey every day. he now has yellow skin and eyes (jaundice) and complains about stomach pains through the night. The doctor has been treating ...

I think im gay what are the symptons?

How do i know if im addicted to cigarettes?
i smoke three ciggs a day and if i dont i tend to be a little cranky but then other times im fine. i dont know if i should stop before an addiction kicks in or if im even addicted?...

Why don't we see answers from doctors?
There are so many medical questions. You never see an answer that says, "Trust me, I'm a doctor". Is that because it would be unethical? Is it because they take a rest from ...

Kiton
What does being in a coma feel like?
to people who have been in a coma, how long were you in it? do you remember what it was like? did you hear anything? is it like sleeping? why where you in a coma? what did it feel like waking up? did you dream? can you smell, see, feel, sense? can you feel pain?

The FraZ
Rating
It feels like a colma...

crazy boi
Rating
The point where you org*sm... the world stands still.. and your staring into the eyes of your true love and that moment last forever. Well it last much longer in a coma.

Idina Lopez
I was in it for 2 weeks, I don't remember a thing, I couldn't hear anything, it's exactly like sleeping but deeper, I was in it because a table fell on my head - it was stacked up and I bent over and it fell. I didn't dream, I didn't smell, see, feel or sense things as I was too deep. I couldn't feel ANY pain.

That answers all your questions. Seriously a coma is basically a sleep.

Chaz Michael Michaels
If you really want to know what it's like to be in a coma, you can do it yourself. Come over to my house when my in-laws are there and listen to them talk. You will see immediately.

firetwinz
Rating
your like sleeping for a long time

Blondie.
Rating
Sleeping for a longtime, you can't do anything but have dreams.

Jewel J
Restful.

J. Delm,
Rating
I was in a coma for three days. no pain, worries, nothing, just
sleep. I remembered what happened before I went into a coma, and when I woke up. But for the three days, I don't know anything.

Antony T
Rating
Being in a Deep Sleep

Thomas R
Being in a comma is a lot different then sleep. In sleep you are aware of things that set off your five senses. Touch, hearing, taste, sight and smell. When you are in a comma your senses do not work because your brain has shut down or has partially shut down. There is very little that your are aware of and all is black.

Shane K
Rating
Being in a coma does not 'feel' like anything. in fact under most cases they will not respond to pain. most just dream,of peace full situations while a select few are aware of whats going on and cant wake. sad thing really.

Blue Simian
It doesn't feel like anything. I faded out in the ambulance then woke up in the hospital with tubes sticking out of me. Later they informed me that 5 days had passed. Also, apparently I caused quite a ruckus when they brought me into the hospital; yelling and screaming. I don't recall anything.

Danielle
I've heard that some people don't remember it while others say that when they wake up, they have recollection of hearing voices and even hearing specifically what someone said. Some even go farther and say that they SAW people entering and leaving the room even though they were unconscious.

cluckincom
Rating
It was hot, and the herbs and spices tickled my nose, and couldnt get my breath.

Thats the last time I go into a korma

I am Me <3 and i ♥ u
Rating
its supposed to be like sleeping

Sox=2005 champs Cubs=hmm when?
i don't think so, alot of times a coma is from an injury to the head. I think memory would be effected.

Honey Beats
like ur sleeping

kegansjack
this was actually one of the best questions i have read on yahoo answers, good question!

Jessica M
Rating
i slipped into a coma when i was like 15 almost 16 for a week , i drank to much and passed out ( stupid i know ) its like sleeping but you cant hear anyone feel anything nothing . and when you wake up its extremely weird

Mr. Mole
Rating
It does not feel like anything, you feel nothing, you hear nothing, you see nothing, you are dead for all intents and purposes.

labdogs4me
Rating
I'm not sure, I slept right through the coma, don't remember a thing.

Tessa S
Rating
You dont feel anything at all. as a matter of fact, you dont even know its happening until you wake up.

Anthony Spears
Rating
Being in a coma is the same as what it feels like to be a rock. You would have to ask a rock, and the rocks aren't talking. Nobody knows what a coma is like, which leads me to believe it's like death, for all intents and purposes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy