Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What anerexic?

What does it mean if your fingernails turn blue in color?

How to get rid of thm?
how do get rid of ...

Do you think that doctors are right all the time?

What happens to your body when u die???
what do those freak scientist do to you? please give me every detail. and ill make a mental note of it.. haha no seriuslly.. ...

I was just wondering, do cocaine addicts get skinny?
because i am doing a paper on drugs, and i was just wondering because it says cocaine is an appetite surpressant?...

Am I becoming anorexic or bulimic? ?
I eat 500 calories a day when I chose to eat, I eat no meat, I throw up any time I binge, and I use laxatives often. I also use diet pills. I have had these problems with my weight since I was 11......

Anyone with tips on how to get rid of halitosis[bad breath]?
my friend tried almost all the medicines available to get rid of his halitosis but still having problems , is there any tips or help you can give to help him please....

Sore Throat PLEASE HELP?
i have a sore throat and my ear hurts (inner ear) what can i do to get rid of this?? T...

What is diazapan?
is it a temporary treatment - is it ...

How can I get rid of these dam hiccups???????????
THEY KEEP COMING BACK, DAY AFTER DAY, WHATS GOING ON?????????????...

What kind of doctor do you go to for panic attacks?

I Have Been Having Migraines/Headaches EVERY Night...Help..??
Whats wrong with me..Im 19 years old and I have been having severe headache every night for months...I always have headaches but lately it is every single night...And My arm has been going numb every ...

What do I do with no insurance and daily headaches that hurt really bad?
These headaches are at the base of my skull. I've tried heat, ice, massage, hot showers, and all the over counter stuff. I just can't afford a doctor right now. Any advice would be helpful....

What is a bowel movement?
I asked my friend about pushing and she said something about a bowel movement what the hell is a bowel movement please be specific. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC...

What does the apendix actually do?

Have you ever had a tetanus shot?
wow. My arm feels like it is going to fall off it hurts so bad!...

Now that they have cures for alomst every disease, why have they overlooked this one...?
Ugly. When will they create a cure for the ugly? I must be cured!...

How many people ACTUALLY know what Tourette Syndrome is?

Additional Details
Not trying to resolve anything, we'll just call i a social experiment. I have tourette's as does my son. I just want to see how badly misconceived this ...

How do you get the smell out from under your nail when your finger goes thru the paper and u get poo on it?
I forgot and started chewing my nails, argh!! I cleaned them and its still there, now its in my mouth. How do u get rid of it?...

Dot
What do nits eat?

josephine
Rating
scalp, they also tend to eat away at your sanity and insist on driving you crazy

SUPER-GLITCH
Rating
They drink your blood, that is why you land up with itching, which is another form of pain, so when you start itching you have already provided breakfast at least! eeeww!!!

rhon
Rating
your blood or scalp

Julie
Rating
Your Scalp...

canada grl
your brain!

interested
YOUR BLOOD!!!!

beerwench33
Dandruff.

saorsie
Rating
your eye balls

paula p
Rating
blood, and if you dont get rid of them they will drag you down to the river and you will drown, well that's what I was told when I was young. I was terrified of getting them.

Coastalchick
blood

nuttynurze
Rating
dandruff........so use head and shoulders!!!!

idontknow
Rating
Top Ramen.

tracej34
blood, thats whi it itches when they bite

Quizard
nits are the eggs of the hair louse and they feed on blood

candi k
nits are eggs lice are the parents and they eat blood, i shave all our heads if bad infestation my hubby bricks it, when i shave my head why?

angelapaganblue
Ithink its your blood but only a tiny amount.

Caicos Turkey
Rating
Nits don't eat anything, as they are unhatched eggs of hair lice. It's the nasty little lice who feed, boring into your head and feasting on the blood. Hateful little brutes!

Robespierre
Rating
people

walsheedward100
Your blood

andospandos
toast toppers

blondie
Nits are the eggs of fleas. Fleas eat your blood. The more the Fleas eat, the more eggs they lay to hatch out as Fleas....

Twelve Monkeys
Rating
I know a nit (twit) he likes cheese sandwiches.

smiler
All the nits I've seen they are usually eating big macs.

micksmixxx
Nits don't eat anything. They are the eggs of head lice (Pediculosis capitis). Head lice live on blood which they extract from biting into the scalp.

Dragon Empress
Nits are louse eggs. It's the lice that eat and they live on your blood and lay eggs (nits).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy