Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Bed sores?any suggestions how one can manage them effectively?
this individual is immobile must stay in bed because she is paraplegic with a weak back she can not use a wheelchair....

Does anyone know of a household remedy for constipation?
My 5 yr. old son is having a terrible time. He has just now come to the point of screaming and tears. He is afraid. Last week after a b/m there was a trickle of blood. I, of course, took him to the D...

Will i feel better tomorrow?
Right now i have like cold and a cough. My body has the chills it's aching and i feel cold. I took medicine like 4 hours ago. Will i feel better tomorrow?...

How can I tell if I'm anemic???
I'm always cold when everyone else isn't and my mom and dad always tell me that I need to take iron tablets, what are some other signs of being anemic?...

Why does a cold sore come back?
I have had cold sores since I was young, but they always seem to happen around this time of year, especially since I am in college and stressed now...I know it's not really stress-related, as ...

How do Doctors diagnose Alzheimers' Disease ?

My bro got appendix problem i think its called appendicitis(is it serious)?

This is probably disgusting but please don't make rude comments.?
My anus has been kind of raw the past few days because I've had diarehha from drinking alcohol a lot the past few days and eating crappy and this this morning I noticed a sharp pain in one part ...

Watched my best friend commit suicide.?
I was questioned by this short blonde, very attractive officer a few hours after. Is there any easy way to tell her I really want to get with her?
Additional Details
He actually wasn...

Alcoholic question?
once your an Alcoholic can you just stop cold turkey or do you need help before being able to change.
Additional Details
what i mean though is after doing it for many years can you stop ...

Has anyone ever heard of sleeping paralysis?
just wondered if anyone has suffered with this? I use get it all the time, and was totally freaked out by it. Thank God it has not happened in about a year now. Can anyone tell me why it happens. T...

What do you do about Restless Leg Syndrom?
I have had it for years and just wondered if anyone that suffers from it has found a really good solution for RLS....

Broken Shunt Or Flu? Absolutely Urgent!?
Okay I have a nine year old cousin who has Hydrocephalus, it all started when he said he heard flapping (there was no flapping and no one else heard it) and thought it was a fairy, he laughed about ...

Does any one know how long it should take for Prednisolone to start having an effect?
i have had presistant chest infection for 2 mths now dont feel like i'm getting any better had test just waiting on a chest xray the docs put me on these tabs which have helpd a little just ...

Can over dosing on sleeping pills be fatal?

How long does it take to stop drinking?

I sometimes feel weak and shaky. This happens sometimes even though i have eaten not long before?

Why is it that eating only whole natural foods and avoiding junk.?
will cure osteoarthritis....

As a job, I would like to specialize in pediatric obesity and nutrition. Is there such a specialty?
Yeah, like the question says, I would like to go into working in a pediatric obesity and nutrition field, but is there such a job? I am in highschool right now and I am wondering if I can start ...

"Is safe drug use", being responsible ?
There is an aids ad program using the logic that we should all be responsible, it goes like this.

"Use condoms and inject safely....that's being responsible.

What do ...

lee
What can i take for bad nerves and anxiety?
i suffer with this all the time and its getting worse

Inca Yebail - The 6th profit.
Go see an aromatherapist. I am being VERY serious.

Johnny
Hi, I am the author of http://panicattackresearch.blogspot.com

Do not worry, I am not spamming my site - my site don't sell products or anything. My site is solely dedicated to panic-attacks or people whom have anxiety. I give tips on how to sleep even if you have anxiety.
Please do visit and post any questions there or here so that I can help you further.

I have been a sufferer for 12-years and am doing well. My blog is dedicated to help. I will be updating my blog every 5-7 days on new ways to cope anxiety. I have just made few good entries on coping - I hope it will help you.

I started out taking prozac 20mg daily.. then it dropped to 10mg and now I am just taking 5mg and still doing very well. I might be considering taking medication off my life.
And most importantly, I am here to help you because I know how it feels to have anxiety or panic attacks.

There are free tips and free items on relaxation and such for you to download!

All the best,
Seng

Michael C
Rather then start taking prescription medicines, try to look at the cause/s of your bad nerves and anxiety, you may need to see your gp about it but first try getting your life into some sort of order, disregard all of your negative thoughts, believe in yourself and start thinking positive, it's hard to do at first but with time and continued effort you can and will succeed in controlling your anxiety.

Drugs must only be looked upon as a last resort, i wish you well.

Martin S
Maybe taking medical advice is best.
But there is a number of herbal remedies, I've taken some herbal tablets called Kalms, should be able to find them in any good Boots or Supperdrug.
Try to chill out, good look

Kari
Rating
try doing yoga. it helps.

or visit yr doctor and be prscribed fluoexetine. its a calming pill, tht works really well

sugarplum1960
Rating
Go to a doctor who can perscribe the medication you need. Take all medication as directed. Only a physician can lead you to the correct medication. Based on your medical history.

sarahlou11284@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Ativan & Xanax are the standards. Consult your doctor or a phsyciatrist.

bbfoxx
I used to feel the same way. Please take this into consideration. It worked for me, although I am not you.

I had overwhelming anxiety. It turned out to be a chemical they put in food called sucralose. And it is in a lot of stuff. From flavored water to tomato sauce.

Sucralose is what Splenda is. Sadly, the package doesn't have to say Splenda or diet to have sucralose in it. You have to read labels.

Sucralose is poison. It ruined five years of my life. I had a laundry list of medical problems while taking it, including overwhelming anxiety, depression, mood swings, insomnia, gastrointestinal issues and more.

Go ahead, google: anxiety splenda or anxiety sucralose or insomnia splenda or insomnia sucralose

The slogan, "Made from sugar..." is very misleading. Splenda might be made from sugar, but it is far from sugar. The resulting chemical is an organochloride (chlorocarbon). Organochlorides are typically poisons.

carbon monoxide - made from oxygen so its like a breath of fresh air

insane_mad_maniak
Rating
http://www.kalmsstress.com/kalms.htm

works a treat.

way better then antidipressants. but if it is bad should ask your doctor for somethink. i didnt like antidipressants, made me feel worse, the ones that the doc game me, but these were better and you can get them at a chemists.

gypsy girl
Bachs Rescue Remedy is really usefull. It works really quickly too. It comes in a bottle with a peppet and you simply squeeze 4 drops of the liquid directly onto your tongue or squeeze 4 drops into a glass of water and drink the lot.

Rescue Remedy is available from Boots the chemist.

Good luck.x

Cathy S
Rating
Exercises, xanax, and a beta blocker, low dose of inderal helped me. Stay away from all caffiene like chocolate, coffee, and sodas. Good luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy