Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

If you water down a urine tox after using meth 2 1/2 days ago are you ok?

Carpel tunnel syndrome?
Hi all. My mum has been diagnosed with a condition called carpel tunnel syndrome. It affects her hands, she has to have an operation. She's getting pains because of her condition, Anyone have ...

Is anybody bald like me? I know my Avatar shows me with hair.. and yes am I a girl... Is anyone ELSE bald????
I was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata, a hair loss disease, when I was just in early third grade. It would be great to know someone else who goes through the same things as me. It's hard being ...

Effectiviness of pill while on antibiotics ?
I have received contradictory information regarding the effects of antibiotics on birth control pills. What is correct and why does an antibiotic have that effect on the pill ?...

Do people like having Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Is it painful?

My lower left side hurts bad, go to DR. they say its kidney infection but its not my kidney thats hurting,?

My bottom sometimes bleeds when I poo, why?
Im only 15...my dad has hemorrhoids so Im hoping that it doesnt run in the family..
The bloods very small amount and its like light red, it just hurts sometimes alot when I poop..
Does it ...

Stomach problems...Have not been able to eat for a year. Had all test run. Looking for answers?

What is the cure for muscular dystrophy?

Do you ever scream in pain when going #2?

What is the cause of a stomach ulcer? Has anyone had one?
I have a stomach ulcer and have read it's caused by stress, and on another site it says it's not. What causes them? Also, if anyone has had one before, how did you take care of it? Thank ...

What is M.R.S.A can anyone explain what it is and does?

Feet and ankles swelling all of a sudden.?
I just moved to Franklin, Tennessee from Indiana two weeks ago. Just started a new job this week and yesterday, out of the blue, my ankles and feet start swelling. I am thirsty but not to the point ...

What causes pancreaitis?

Any special treatment for insomnia.?
I am an insomniac for the past 10 yrs I take a sleeping pill to get to sleep. Does anyone know of a magic cure, a special clinic, or remedy?...

What is the latest cure for AIDS?

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

Breast ultrasound? PLEASE READ...?
Yesterday was the only day I had free so I made an appointment with my doctors surgery, unfortunately my regular GP was booked out so I saw a different one. She was elderly and spoke really really ...

What's it feel like when being put under general anesthesia?
I want to know what the feeling is as your going out, is it like fading away? Is it scary?...

I don't know what to do.?
I'm just under 17 years old and I have been an insomniac since i can remember. I never fall asleep until at least an hour after i go to bed, even if I am beyond exausted. I have found that B...

PAC
What are the causes of lip swelling?..?

dynovw
Too much Blowing!

lingerieman99
Rating
most likely a punch........but it could be a complication from ball-chin.....

snorkelman_37
Rating
lip swelling is caused by a virus. It usually goes away within 24-72 hours.

natalie k
Rating
your lips could also swell up due to an allergic reaction from something you ate or came in contact with your lips.

queenmackerel
Rating
Could be an allergic reaction. You could try Benadryl

mamafigure
Rating
My husband had a similar problem. It turns out that his was the combination of taking Excedrin and Sudafed over time.

I am not a dr, but would bet on an allergic reaction to something, and if it is like my husband's, it may have to have 2 factors in order to show up.

I would check with your doctor, or if you are thinking drug interaction, check with your pharmacist. Usually pharmacists are more up on drug interactions.

Good luck

curlycute
Rating
When someone takes their fist and knocks the sh/t out of you! Or it was something you ate. I'm not saying what---but if it's not healthy----cut it loose!

Autumn M
i slipped on the stairs outside and my mouth hit the railing just perfect enough to give me a fat lip.

cowardisme
Could be about a billion things.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy