Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is it ethically WRONG to recommend Crystal Meth to the morbidly obese?
I know it's a HORRIBLE street drug and all... and that people will boo & hiss, but SERIOUSLY!!! If they CAN'T stop eating & they're killing themselves by eating, how much ...

Blocked air in my throat feels like stomach is stuck there?
quite often i feel like my stomach is in my throat been going on for a while docs give me antacids but they don't help its really uncomfortable.
i have had inflammation of the stomach but ...

How do I cure insomnia??please tell me..Thanks.?

How can i cure pink eye without antibiotics?

Brain tumour symptoms?
I have this lump under my skull at the back, its maybe 3 inches round, it doesnt hurt but it seems to be under the bone and if i run my hand down my skull it seems kinda deformed i suppose for want ...

Ears perced?
im gettin my ears perced soon i did a long time ago when i was like 5 and i cryed but they finnaly filled in like 3 years ago and im scared does it hurt?:(...

IBS and gas anyone have problems with this?
It is the worst feeling, should I stop eating cheese? I love cheese!...

If we undergo a surgery for appendics once in our lifetime, are there chances of it happening again?

My ribs stick out and it looks weird is it possible that i have two many ribs or do i have a desease or what?

My son has blood on his poo and it looked furry?
My son has had blood on the tissue when wiping for a while now but tonight I noticed his poo looked furry, kind of fluffy around the edges and within and I'm worried. He is 7....

Any quick relief at home remedies for fibromyalgia?
I am up late studying, need to get some work done, but this pain is unbearable.. already taken NSAIDS, normally would just go to sleep but I have a ton of work to do....

I have fibromyalgia..?
I'm 17 and have fibromyalgia. My mum doesn't want me on any medication.

I've had my symptoms for years, since I was about 6.

Lately I haven't been sleeping ...

Whats the best way to get rid of lice?
help!!! its may cousin!...

How can a person become anorexic or bulimic?
How could you hide it from people? [meaning... when you were called to eat dinner with your parents how did you keep not eating from them]

How could you not, not eat? [meaning.... how did ...

I get this feeling at times like a needle sting in my fingers and palm of my hand.. what is it?
It's happening frequently and sometimes the sting even startles me for a second or two....

The best treatment for constant NAUSEOUSNESS?
what do yOU do when you feel like puking almost all the time....

Why can the Atkins Diet cause Osteoporosis?
^^^^^ ????? anyone know?

oh if you don't what Osteoporosis is, it's a disease of the bone where the bones weaken
Additional Details
oh and btw I'm not thinking ...

Doctor in the house? :D?
I am havein some problems and I wanted some ideas of whats going on. Resently I have had a cold or something of the nature. I started on Night time (nytequil off brand) and Tussin (Robitussin off ...

When ones eyelid shakes what is one English work for that?

Blonde or brown?

geode finder
What are the best foods for a cough, and what should I avoid?
I am tired of this stupid cough (a result of a cold I'm still battling), but I can only stand so many cough drops, and cough medicine usually never works for me. I'd like to see what foods are best to eat that don't exacerbate the cough, and what I should avoid. Thanks!

DON
Sugar or soothers.

Traci
Rating
Stay away from milk and any dairy products. Try drinking some tea or warm water with salt. If your hungrey try JELL-O
and if you are really hungrey try eating soup and/or toast with jelly

caffsans
Rating
hot teas and hots soups hot stews
but no dairy products
they say to feed a cold
so make sure its lots of the hot stuff ok

BlackGirLinTampa
try...honey,hot water and lemon(mix together)
don't drink milk

Lisa
Stay away from dairy because that causes phlem to build up. Choose things with lots of vitamins and protein to help your body recover faster. Like real fruit juices and chicken noodle soup. You know, the usual stuff.

Emrald F
Don't eat or drink anything cold. That's a chinese medicine thing. I didn't believe it until I ate ice cream when I had the flu and I was sicker than ever afterwards.

The best thing for a cough is GSE, Propolis, Echinacea and Vitamin C. Drink lots of tea and hot soup. Make chicken noodle soup and add veggies like finely cut spinach and carrots.

You should definetly consider the supplements I listed above.

GSE-http://www.pureliquidgold.com/

Propolis really helped me get rid of a chronic cough. It's made from bees wax. So if your allergic don't take it.

echinacea-http://nccam.nih.gov/health/echinacea/

Crazy Cat Lady &gt;^..^<
Stay away from milk

smchugh70
Rating
Bananas. There's some type of property in them that is helpful for sore throats and coughs (can't remember what it is at the moment). Honey has been known to reduce swelling and can calm a tickle or cough. The cough could be a result of post nasal drip, which causes a tickle in the back of the throat, but doesn't produce any mucous. Still, avoid any dairy products until you clear up.

Anna W
Rating
drink red clover tea

Jill L
Food to avoid include dairy products, milk, cheese, ice cream, etc... , as they cause more mucous to form in the back of your throat, which in turn, increases your coughing.

Real honey with lemon in a warm beverage like tea is wonderful for a cough. I've also read that the herbs of marshmallow and slippery elm are good for coughs and sore throat, although I don't know that eating marshmallows would have the same effect. lol. They do make marshmallow tea and slippery elm bark tea (the elm bark tea is pretty yucky tasting) which you could find at a health food store. I would also suggest eating fresh fruits, especially oranges/citrus, and green vegetables like broccoli, etc.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy