Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to look at life?

My throat hurts so bad that I can barely swallow?
Well, maybe I'm over exaggerating, but it hurts super bad. It's not like a little sore throat, it's basically like a knife is going through it when I swallow. I'm not vomitting, ...

Hi,I'm a lil delayed because of my medical conditions, why do people make fun of me or flip me off ?

What can i take for bad nerves and anxiety?
i suffer with this all the time and its getting ...

Anyone have a fear on vomiting?
I get it in public places like malls and movie theaters where i feel like i cannot get out quickly if i need to vomit.
The toilet is my safe place and i often look for a way out of a rrom or ...

Is having lower back pains during a time of high stress anything to worry about?

Stomach Problem?
Hi. I have some sort of disorder in my body. Whenever I eat breakfast when I wake up, I would always poo at school at around 10:00am or before/after lunch. Thats why today I don't eat breakfast ...

How to you tell your DR. you haven't been taken all your meds?
I just hate perscription pills & I fell no ...

What is the definition of urine?

Our grand daughters acquired HEAD LICE at school, how in earth do you get rid of them??
we tried the rid x stuff and it is making their hair fall out. We have tried mayonnaise and vinegar, ...

Im in the bad habit of mastburation. how ican get rid of it?
mastubration is really bad habit how can get rid of it ?...

Can men get breast cancer?
I was just wondering if men can get breast cancer. If they can't, then I'm gonna start using anti antiperspirant again. anti antiperspirant causes cancer right?...

How do viruses (like the cold) enter your body?

Constant ringing in ears since last night. head cold as cause?
Ive had a cold/flu for the past several days including mucus in throat/congestion, running stuffed nose, sinus pressure, ears feeling blocked, i guess a head cold, etc. well my cold is improving but ...

Bed sores?any suggestions how one can manage them effectively?
this individual is immobile must stay in bed because she is paraplegic with a weak back she can not use a wheelchair....

Does anyone know of a household remedy for constipation?
My 5 yr. old son is having a terrible time. He has just now come to the point of screaming and tears. He is afraid. Last week after a b/m there was a trickle of blood. I, of course, took him to the D...

Will i feel better tomorrow?
Right now i have like cold and a cough. My body has the chills it's aching and i feel cold. I took medicine like 4 hours ago. Will i feel better tomorrow?...

How can I tell if I'm anemic???
I'm always cold when everyone else isn't and my mom and dad always tell me that I need to take iron tablets, what are some other signs of being anemic?...

Why does a cold sore come back?
I have had cold sores since I was young, but they always seem to happen around this time of year, especially since I am in college and stressed now...I know it's not really stress-related, as ...

How do Doctors diagnose Alzheimers' Disease ?

judee5
Wat can cause dark circles under eyes, hair falling out, tiredness and bad nails??not thyroid!?
also puffy eyes every morning and puffy fingers and legs at times

Joe
Go to a doctor! It could be anything from poor nutrition to something way more serious. Don't ask us yahoo-s on Yahoo. :-) kidding, but seriously, you have to see a doctor.

superliftboy
radiation poisoning?

Spanglish McWhirter
Death? Lol seriously that doesn't sound very good at all. Please visit a doctor!

Carolina A
Rating
Not enough sleep. are you getting 8hours per night? Are you eating all your fruit&veg. if you are doing all of the above then do go and see your doctor. i am sure you are fine. i will keep you in my prayers.

God bless you love

prettypretty88 p
There are many causes of dark circles, from age, heredity, allergies, cold or sinus infection, bone structure and glasses which are not so commonly known.
http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2006/11/27/causes-of-dark-circles/

If you would like to apply home remedies to reduce dark circles, here are some of my suggestions:
Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox) from grocery store. Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one tablespoon of boiling water & stir for a minute. Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath & let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K & Biotin. It will not remove your dark circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.

http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2007/01/01/special-spa-home-remedy-to-reduce-dark-circles/

To hide dark circles, you can use YSL concealer or salmon concealer..
http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com tips on how to reduce dark circles, the causes of dark circles, home remedies, eye creams reviews, make up tips, and natural healer.

http://www.cleansecolonblog.com Cleanse Colon Blog writes about colon cleanse home remedies and review colon cleanse products.

Mike
Rating
I'm not 100% sure, but it may be a Zinc deficiency... see a pharmacist or doctor...

lady_sephie
Sounds obvious but could just be a lack of sleep or an erratic sleeping pattern. If not go to the doctor.

MISSY G
Anaemia and water retention? best go to the docs

Heidi Adaire
Your probley just tired. You need to try going to bed earlier. Good luck!! =)

Mike C
Marriage?

Jojo
Could be a GLA deficiency. GLA is a fatty acid that is rarely found in food, yet is very important for overall health. Most people don't realize this. Signs of GLA deficiency include many of the things you mentioned, such as poor condition of skin, hair and nails. Supplementing with GLA can also help reduce bloating. I would recommend seeing a doctor but it can't hurt to try a supplement like Borage oil which is fairly inexpensive, very safe and very high in GLA.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy