Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Do african americans get lice easier ?
because they dont wash their hair as much as other ppl do
Additional Details
i only asked this question becaus eone of my friends said to n im not raciest we are just curios im only 13 ...

Do i have an ulcer?please respond immediatly.?
ok i've been eating hot chips since i was 5 years old im 13 now every time i get hungury my stomach stars burning i i just got used to it a couple days ago i had a bag of hot chips and the ...

Emergency!!! help me please...?
ive been throwing up and having bad diharriea since last night at 3 am...everything is liquefied, or just plain water coming out of me. i cant drink a sip of water without throwing up double what i ...

How do you get rid of hiccups if nothing else works?
I always get the hiccups and nothing I do gets rid of them. What can I do to get rid of them?

Thanks.

I have the hiccups now too!...

My friend's mum has been steadily going blind over the last 6 weeks?
Even a couple of weeks ago she could read, but now she is almost totally blind and can't be left alone. She has had blood tests and had an MRI scan today. Both eyes are affected and she does ...

Is there a connection between constipation and headaches?

I have a blood clot, how do I get disability when my Dr. tells me to quit my job?

Additional Details
I have Thrombophilia it is hereditary and only gets worse....

Emergency!!!!! For the past week or so everytime I go to the bathroom and I wipe blood is on there.?
And I'm not on my period....

I suspect this girl at work is on drugs?
She's grinds her teeth, she's paranoid, she's really combative, obsessive-compulsive about stuff that doesn't need to be messed with, she goes on power trips and thinks she can do ...

I feel pain in back but its not severe.doctor say its kidney pain.what could be the reason of pain?

My boss shot a nail through his thumb with a nail gun, what are the odds of it getting severely infected?
Supposedly, the nail went clean through the fleshy part. It happened on the weekend, and he said that today his thumb is white and puffy (throbbing) and it smells.
He hasn't gone to the ...

What should I do to preven a sweat at arm pits?

Is it true that cell phones cause brain cancer and other brain-related injures or diseases?
I don't really think it's true but then again I'm not a doctor!...

Is it normal, to feel like your losing your mind sometimes?

Very thirsty child?
I have been suspecting that my child is diabetic for a while because he always seems really thirsty and drinks a lot.
I asked my doctor and she says she cant see any other symptoms at all and ...

What disease does this sound like?
Nausea
Blurred vision
increased urination
irritable
fatigue
increased thirst
increased hunger

Need to get rid of lice eggs im my daughters hair, please help!?
We have already tried the combs and right now were using the shampoo and it worked for a couple days and now theres even more eggs.Theres no more adults only baby ones that just hatched. Should we ...

Vomiting and stomach feeling sick...food poisoning?
I feel good, but my stomach does not. I had some greasy chicken from a local restaurant and I just woke up...felt really sick to my stomach...and vomited. Now my stomach's settling down some, ...

I did the unthinkable...my doctor asked for a sample of urine, and I provided him with piss from my cat...?
Yeah, I was bored... do you think I should receive a phone call any minute now announcing me that I have a rare disease or that I am about to die??
Additional Details
I am not scared at ...

IF I SMOKE 4-5 CIGARETTES A WEEK HOW WILL IT AFFECT MY HEALTH IN THE LONG RUN?

Mr. Bugsme
There's a blood-red spot on the white of my left eye. It's quite large. Anyone know what it might be?
It doesn't hurt at all and it appears to be almost perfectly round - as though a red contact lens slipped into the white of my eye. (I don't wear contacts so that's not it). Thanks.

kristy h
Rating
it might be a poped vane, you can't feel it ,it has happened to me or it could be a birth mark ...it's posible... i have a birth mark on my arm that didn't show up until two years ago.

caffsans
could be a blood vessel in your eye burst=check at eye Drs to make sure ok

Tonya R
Rating
It is possible that you might have ruptured a small blood vessel of the conjunctiva (surface lining of the eye) causing a spot of hemorrhage which appears as a red dot/blood spot. This is likely to clear up over the next few days.
If it does not clear up or starts to hurt or bother your vision then contact your doctor. But on the norm they heal up just looks kind of different.

scene.star
Rating
i had that happen before
you probably have poped a blood vesel in your eye
dont rub it and it will heal on its own
if its an infection (i.e. it gets larger, itchy,) then go to an eye doctor

Snapple
Rating
I have had these before, it is perfectly normal to have a red spot in the white of ur eye. It will stay 4 a month or longer, but will eventually go away.

njoy1boi
Friend, you need to go to the Doctor, it sounds like you may have had what they call a stroke in your eye.

Kayjay
Rating
it might be a blood vessel

REnate
Rating
Go to the doctor. It is a broken blood vessel in your eye and might mean your blood pressure is too high and you may be flirting with a stroke.

idamahn
A burst capillary.

TFTP

i love my dog
it could be a stie or stye not sure how to spell it but or it could be a burst-ed blood vessel if it does not go away after a week go to the eye Dr.

Ashley D
Rating
it could be due to a reaction to a medication as well. i had it happen while i was in finland and took a kind of medicine similar to ibuprofen for my headache. the next day i had a red spot similar to what you discribed. however, if it concerns you, you may want to go to a doctor because there are a number of reasons this could have happend, and it may be due to something larger.

Mom
Rating
I had that happen a couple of times & the doctor told me it was from excessive coughing or sneezing very hard. It broke a blood vessel in my eyeball. Just a thought since that was my problem. It goes away in a few days.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy