Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Safest way of giving myself a MILD case of food poisoning?
a vegetarian option please.
Additional Details
why? - for a variety of reasons. genuine reason to pull a sickie; weight loss; just for fun....

If your dehydrated?
If you are dehydrated besides being thirsty what will it make you feel like?? like sick or what?? please only serious ...

How often do gout attacks occur?

What disease do these symptoms sound like?
anxious
hunger
irritable
weakness/fatigue
dizziness/light headed
impaired vision
extreme thirst
dry skin
nausea
drowsiness[i guess that is sort of fatigue]...

Can anyone name someone who has MS (Multiple Sclerosis) who is older say 50 and up who's symptoms are not bad?
Reason I am asking is because I have been diagnosed with MS and my friends can't seem to understand why I don't want to live to be elderly. Now I know many people with MS and I have yet to ...

Help! What is wrong with me??
Since January I have had (about every two weeks) very painful diarrhea, headache, extreme fatigue, weakness, and a flu-like feeling (without a high fever). I will feel good for a couple days or a ...

Chest Pain!!!?
I was on my way home from church and my chest started really hurting!! It is a really sharp pain and it takes my brth away!! i don't think that it is bad enough to go tothe ER but i was ...

Im 15 years old and I have a kidney diease and I already had a kidney transplant my friends make fun of me?
becuase i dont have any arm pit hiar but I got hair down there what can I do to make me have arm pit hair or them to stop making fun of me....

Do you REALLY think a dogs mouth is clean?
Yikes! I cannot believe people think it's ok for a dog to lick you and that their mouth is clean. I read a couple of books on parasites and diseases domestic animals can pass to humans...folks, ...

When i stand up i feel dizzy and faint i;ve been drinking lots of water but i cant figure out whats wrong?
i've already had my blood pressure checked but it keeps happening..
its also gotten worse since ...

Like a glass or 2 of wine a night?
i suffer with kidney failure, will this do any harm. I like red wine.
I have many other medical problems, stroke , heart condition and diabetes. yes I know but I dont smoke never have. I eat ...

Upper right abdominal discomfort, what could it be?
I've had liver fucniton tests, x-rays, other blood tests, urine sample tests, ulta sound of entire abdomen, given meds for possible peptic ulcer (three weeks on pantoloc no change). I'm 23 ...

Desperate! I've had diarrhea for 4 weeks now and i'm being told by the GP I have no infection / bugs present.
I'm a nervous wreck. Daily panic attacks and constant nausea with it too. I just don't know what to do. I've been prescribed Codeine tablets to help with the Diarrhea but am worried ...

What are the symptoms of Anorexia, ?
Could it be caused by depression or a shock to your system?
What if you are just losing...and you have lost your appetite. Food is harder and harder to swallow?...

How many days a person go without a bowel movement?
I have admitted to hospital before for same problem but like 7 yrs. ago. i haven't gone in 8 days and i'm cramping badly and have tried everything....

Frequent urination?
i am 30 yrs male, overweight, healthy otherwise. Since last 2 years i have developed excessive thirst and have to urinate 7-8 times in 24 hours. I do not feel tired nor i experience more hunger than ...

What does it mean when you bruise really easily?

Urinating blood?
blood comes out when I urinate and now I feel a slight pain in the side of my liver....

What is the difference between contussion and concussion?
it is an ailments of nrvous ...

My "OCD" habits ........ Do you guys who are ACTUALLY diagnosed with OCD have these? =======================
I know I don't have OCD... but it sure as hell feels like it. I never felt like going to get an actual diagnosis. LOL.

Before bed, I check the alarm clock about 10 times. I think this ...

LaughItOff:)
The room is spinning and i'm not high or drunk, whats wrong?
So i was at a friends house and then i came home and i layed in bed for a second, and then i walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth but i was sooo dizzy i couldn't even stand. and i came back and layed on my bed and every object i look at starts spinning.

what is this?
Additional Details
dr. house-your freakin retarded. that had nothing to do with my question, and i'm a girl!

george
Rating
It's called ....call your mother or someone closer to you to talk about this.

These stupid assumptions aren't going to help. This could be serious. Call someone closer to you.

GIRL
Rating
well if you have consumed drugs or alcohol in a recent amount of time you could be, or just dehydrated. Try drinking some water

bluebirdsxtwo
it sounds abit like vertigo to me. i get it every now and then when i'm lying down and trying to go to sleep, or just when i'm sitting and close my eyes. the room will just spin, even with your eyes closed you feel like your spinning/falling. i tend to put another pillow under my head to lift it up abit, sometimes that helps.

Occido
Rating
Due to the color of your hair sitting up and laying down caused the air in your head to violently move from one side to another. Causing vertigo which is caused by the gelling of the fluid in your ear. Which causes your brain to say you're laying down when you're standing up, and vi versa.

Tasheik K
Rating
did you drink or eat anything over your friend house because someone might of put something in it

justin
ur friend probly slipped sumthin in ur drink

tin19
Your blood was rushing. (if that makes sence?)

dusty denizen
You could be really, really tired. Sometimes when I stay up really late, I get that drunkish feeling.

Otherwise, did somebody put something in your drink?

Eduardo
This could be early signs of dementia, or a classic case of vertigo, or you simply sat up too fast and the lack of blood to your head caused it. A homeopathic approach is what you need. I suggest taking a glass of warm milk, freshly squeezed from a cow first thing in the morning, and adding cinnamon to it. Rub this solution all of your face, neck, chest and head, vigorously. Close your eyes and take a nap, when you wake up you will feel refreshed, and your skin will have a pleasant smell of cinnamon.

US Girl
Rating
LOW blood pressure

P.S. don;t get up from bed too fast (do it gradually so that the blood haves time to go up to your head)
put your head down or lie a little.

walden65
Rating
It sounds like vertigo to me. It's really unpleasant, and most medications that doctor's prescribe (like Anti-Vert or Meclizine) actually make it worse.

I would see a doctor soon. No sense in taking a chance that it's something worse.

I really hope you feel better soon.

What you're describing doesn't sound fun.

Prof. Waters
Have you sneezed lately? One of the causes of "room spinning terets" could be sneezing. I had this one patient that had to sneeze each time he looked through a window. Unfortunately, he couldn't make himself sneeze. Well, he was so backed up with having to sneeze, his mind filled up with just of him sneezing and he soon committed suicide by Mr. Hands.

Take care lady, i hope you figure this one out.

Dr. Campbell
Rating
Eduardo is partially correct. There are many myths concerning homeopathic remedies, one of which is that ingredients used need to be "fresh squeezed." Regardless, warm milk mixed with cinnamon has many therapeutic effects including vertaginal axis realignment which will help with any balance / vertigo issues you may experience.

Application depends primarily on how congested you are. If you are breathing normally ad 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to a about 16oz of warm (room temperature) milk and apply directly to the chest. Milk and cinnamon is an evaporate so it only needs to be inhaled for it effects to take effect. If you are more congested then you may need to apply to the neck and face to aid with absorption before resting. Also be careful to avoid applying cinnamilk to the eyes, it can be quite irritating.

viewAskew
this happens to me sometimes. it seems to come from nowhere, huh?

I think it has something to do with the insulin level in our blood. Or something to do with inner ear fluids.

The only thing that I ever did about it was to lie down for awhile or, if you can, take a nap.

Look up the word Vertigo. It might help you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy