Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

A diarhea like green ink .. what it means ..?
thank you .....

What kind of disorder or disease do I have to have to get HGH LEGALLY?

Additional Details
HGH IS NOT THC. THC IS FROM POT. HGH IS A GROWTH HORMONE, SOMETIMES TO HELP BODYBUILDERS GET BIGGER....

Rare sleep disorder that causes people to sleep for huge amounts of time...like weeks to months?
I recently heard about a disorder where people sleep for weeks-months on end. They are functional, they eat and can move and speak but they are in a dream-like stage. they are usually in a sort of ...

Err I have an announcement to make for everyone.?
ok recent studies have shown that stuffed animals cause itchy,skin allergies and very serious stomach problems.
The fur flies into air and becomes invisible in a way and when you open your mouth ...

My 17 mths's boy poo smells horrible.is it normal?
Once my baby had a high fever and it was sunday so I called a doctor at home. In the end, he looked at his tummy which is a bit bigger than his overall size (he is ard 10 kgs), n said me that i might ...

My 15 year old daughter is a definately blood match to her father whom needs a kidney transplant?
I am not in contact with him too much, but im afraid that my 15 year old would
soon be put in a uncomfortable situation... do to his many years of drug and alcohol abuse,I feel like my poor kid ...

Question not about me but someone dear to me. What at the first symptoms of?
Alziehmers apart from the obvious memory loss what about personality change and anger?...

I am doing a family tree and in 1895 a relative died of Phstisis Pulmondlis what is it?

My mom has something wrong with he we have been to doctors but no one knows what it is will someone help me?
my mom has an illness we need serious help i dont wanna loose my mom im only 13 she used to be such an outgoing girl she liked to make things out of wood and paint and draw now she dose none of that ...

Help for Autism?
My 3 year-old son has just been diagnosed with autism and I have been doing some research on the internet. I came across two websites that talked about ways autism can be treated for improvement and ...

Severe constipation?
My sister has been severly constipated for 4 days and had stomach cramping and nausea. She used an enema tonight and still didn't have a bowel movement. What else can she try?...

If you were a HITMAN/PERSON what codename would you use?

I feel like im high???
For about the past two weeks, I get these weird feeling like im floating. Things begin to expand and contract and I feel very confused and disoriented. I start hearing voices and sounds and it ...

Friend has AIDS. He popped a zit and it landed in my mouth. Will I get AIDS too?
I'm really worried. Help!...

Why do i have dark circles under my eyes?
I have 8-10 hours of sleep every night and drink plenty of water, yet drink alcohol 3-4 times weekly. i am feeling depressed at moment...though this prob has nothing to do with it!
They seem 2 b ...

Burning sensation when I pee and blood in pee ???
I'm 17 and this started about 2 hours ago, i've been wanting to pee every 10 minutes, and whenever I do an average amount of blood comes out. It also hurts a whole lot when I pee.. the ...

Severe constipation?
Off and on for the past 7 years or so I have constipation to where I have a bowl movement 1 time a week. By the last day I'm usually in pain the whole day, sometimes passing out on the way to ...

Can anyone help? I seem to have 2 lumps on one side of my neck, i've had them a while and they have not grown.
I have to press quite hard to feel them and I am otherwise very well....

How to get rid of hick ups?
how do get rid of hick ups and is it normal to have them for more than one hour?...

Why do we have a appendix?
I recently had mine removed but no one could tell me why we have one....

aznangelz156
Stabbed with lead pencil?
i was accidently stabbed with a lead pencil yesterday, and now i have a tiny hole in my palm..
will i get poisoned??

Mohamed K
Rating
Pencils aren't made of lead anyway. The "lead" is actually graphite.

Andrew
Rating
no, youll be fine. I have some stuck in my arm from a few years ago and its been fine.

The Kellster
No. Pencils aren't made of lead anyway. The "lead" is actually graphite.

anna_prentice
No. Lead pencils are not what they seem. Lead was phased out long ago. "Lead" pencils are actually made of graphite. Graphite is harmless. Now, if you have an open wound you ought to keep it covered and clean to prevent infection, but if you develop an infection it has nothing to do with the pencil and everything to do with infectious material entering the wound.

bittywrap
Rating
No I got one in my foot from childhood and never no problem.

judy
Rating
They're not lead anymore. They're graphite. I've got a chunk in my leg from a pencil/pole incident that occurred in 1985. I'm still OK.

Jms450
Rating
R u sure it was lead? Most pencils are now made with graphite.

KUJayhawks#1fan
I have one in my leg from 3rd grade poking a hole in my jeans with my pencil and opps the lead broke off. I am now 38 and have never had an issue except I still have a grey "dot" on my leg! So don't fret about it you will be fine!

TweetyBird
Rating
Stop worrying. You were NOT stabbed by a lead pencil.

Inaya G
Rating
no.. pencil lead is called lead... its actually graphite........ not lead.

jacob
o god............................you poor soul.

Russell F
Rating
no...they do not use the metal lead anymore in pencils. they are made of a mixture of graphite (a form of carbon) and clay baked in ovens so no your are not going to get lead poisoning but you are at risk for tetanus, staph, and other opportunistic microbial lifeforms so be sure to clean the wound well and use neosporin ointment which is antibacterial and antibiotic.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy