Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

When will I be able to sleep again?
After taking NyQuil for a couple of months as a sleep aid, I mentioned in previous posts that when I ended it... I could no longer sleep at night. While taking it, I started getting sleep paralysis ...

3 reasons of why to support the drinking age of 21?

Kidney Stones?
In July I was diagnosed w/kidney stones. Woke up in middle of night w/worse pain ever..etc. CT scan showed 1 stone in right many in left kidney. Said they were small enough to pass.. Ok. Here we ...

Do vaccines cause autism?

What do you think is going on?
I have been getting headaches lately...and my neck is hurting and my ear is also hurting. they go away but then it keeps coming back. It almost feels like a burning sensation too. I am scared that it ...

Sleeping Problems?
Yeah for a while now ill go to sleep around 12 and then ill toss and turn till like 3 or 4 in the morning and my mom gets so pissed at me that when i wake up at 7 my head hurts and im tired as ...

What did we do to Montezuma that he always wants to get his revenge?
Talk about the screamin' hab dabs ..... !...

Name a illness where you put weight on &retain fluid?

I have been getting dizzy alot when i stand up i feel like i am going to pass out.....?
i have been working out (hard core) like 2 hours a day and i am not sure what to do about it?...

Whats wrong with me...do I have a brain tumor?!?!?!?!?!?
I have been having headaches none stop lately...kinda bad 1's too........what could it be?...

How can i fake sick from school?
yeah well i need a day off how can i tell my dad if I can stay home from school what can I do??? i already told him i have a horrible headache i really do so what else should i do?...

Blood in feces???
After using the toilet earlier today, i found a moderate amount of blood in the toilet, and also on the toilet paper after wiping. That was almost two hours ago, and now i my stomach feels upset, ...

Has anyone ever been cured of IBS or is it a lifetime illness?

Why is my poo little stringy and pale yellow?
the last few weeks my poo has been pale and stringy, and sometimes diarrohea, and then other times its really small and stringy but still pale, is this IBS or something else, please help this is ...

Is this a serious problem and this is a serious question.?
I have a friend that eats her scabs mostly from her scalp, but also her skin. Is that a medical problem? She said she has been doing it for years and she is afraid that she might lose all of her ...

Has anyone else got this horrible cold that's going round in england?how long doers it last?

Feeling worse on antidepressant.... ( CITALOPRAM )?
I have been on an increase dose of citalopram for six weeks..
I no longer feel confident to go out on my own; i feel very anxious if i go to a supermarket; and generally don't feel better ...

Why do i get stomach pains when i eat bananas?
doctor said i might have I.B.S. its never been investigated though. i have all the symptoms and i need to start watching what i eat, although im not sure what affects me and what doesnt. any ideas?<...

WHY do OLD people all have BIG ears??

What can I do to heal my brain cells, and get rid of A.D.D?
i heard reading books more can help (not sure if it's true...). What food should I eat more? (blueberries, pumpkin, and seafood helps the brain i heard)

tell me anything you know. T...

theanswerman
Sometimes my vision goes dark in one eye like half my eye was covered with a black sheet.?
It usually doesn't last long and I feel fine. What could cause this?

shaylealynn
There could be many things wrong here depending on your age. You need to be seen by a doctor. You could be having a type of migraine, eye problems, indications of stroke, diabetes, and so many other things. Seek out a doctor

Joseph.
Well i'd say it's a disease, but i'm not sure.
I'd say, are you taking any medications..drugs?

Maybe a migraine could give you impaired temporary loss of vision.

Goto The Doctor, See the problem..

heres a website..just incase..

Check out this website

Richie
something like that happen to a guy I know,,,,
you need to go to a Dr. ASAP I wont say what was wrong with his eye ,,, you will get freaked out...but go to the Dr asap

Papa Joe
If you can see this, GO GET YOUR EYES CHECKED, You get one set, dont mess around. It could be neurological as well.

magicman692
See an eye doctor and get an inspection ASAP. This could be serious.

nancy o
you should go to a eye doctor,
sounds like lack of vitamins

lou53053
Rating
Please don't take advice seriously online. I would definitely call your eye doctor immediately.

blokblok1960
Rating
Could be very serious. Can be caused by blockage in your Carotid Artary, which is very serious if that is the cause. There may be other reasons too. See a doctor and tell him the symptoms right away.

juneaulady
Rating
You need to see an opthamologist, an eye doctor. Not an optician.

Lisa E
Rating
No one can really diagnose such a thing from here, but you really need to get checked. It could be anything ranging from a blood clot to macular degeneration, to a nervous condition or potential stroke. There are a zillion possibilities. Please do make an appointment. You only have two eyes and a stroke can affect the rest of your life. Better safe than sorry.

Answers
Rating
Get to a Dr. quickly. Maybe Brain malfunction.

MsFancy
Rating
Go to the eye doctor, quickly!

Margie
Rating
That's a definite question for an ophthalmologist.

Answer number one could be right- I have a relative who got knocked in the eye with a racquet ball which detached his retina and caused that sort of problem until he went fully blind in the injured eye.

Susan
You are at risk of having a stroke. Call your doctor.
The next time that happens get your butt to the ER!

bmac
ACK! You need to see an eye doctor immediately.

Water Monkey
Rating
Go to the doctor, it sounds like your retina is distached.

Stuart
Before getting our opinion, why not tell us what your eye doctor said when you went for a checkup.

You *did* get a checkup, right?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy