Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My friend is suffering from HYPER THYROID ,HIS WEIGHT IS CONTINUOSLY LOOSING ,?
he is continuosly changing the quantity of medicine described by doctor , but nothing seems to improve kindly suggest / share some good ...

How long does stomach virus last?
Here are my symptoms:
vomitting
weak
nausea
loss appetite
diarreah

I got it about 3 days ago. The 2nd day I felt pretty good. Its the holidays so I've been ...

What does it mean when u r....?
very tired (like all the time)
u feel very weak
ur whole body hurts
ur stomache feels like its bruised in the inside
ur depressed
and uve gained 5 pounds (that might b part ...

How do you get rid of coldsores quickly?

I am feeling tired ,weak and out of body every day what is this..?
i have 2 blood tests and it isnt serious apparently what could this be i am 15 by the way..?...

Is coffee good against migraine headaches?

Are all tumors fatal?
is every tumor fatal. is there no hope but treatment. and how do you get ...

Losing my voice, any advice on remedies?
Last Saturday (13th Oct) I started with a sore throat, which the next day moved on to be a tickly dry cough and for the remainder of the week remained that way. I kept bursting into coughing fits. A...

My son needs your prayers?
My son called with some bad news--- His doctor told him he has acute kidney failure-- his kidneys are only working at 10%. This happened suddenly without no pacific warning. My question is---- Will ...

Who do you phone if you find used syringes?

Best natural way to get rid of a cold?
I know there is no cure for the common cold.. but what is the best home remedy.. or natural item to relieve it and speed up the recovery process? I want some natural ideas.. I do not want to take ...

What is this?
i have had swollen lymphnoids for 2 months now. im weak, tired easly angered. also sometimes i have a sharp pain in my man berries. oh and my noise has been bleeding on and off for a few days now. im ...

What's the symptom of kidney failure ?

Symptoms: restless legs,irritable bowel,sleeplessness,memor... loss, weight gain, pain, pain. What is wrong?

Additional Details
I have seen a doc for the last 2yrs with no answers....

HELP! Did I blackout??
Yesterday I was at bowling practice and I was standing there about to bowl. All of a sudden it felt like I woke-up from something, and that I had been sleeping. I then felt like I was dreaming. It ...

What does it mean when a guy needs to go pee all the time!?
is there some kind of infection or disease that he could have if it's uncontrollably peeing?!!...

Should I be concerned?
I have had what feels like "acid reflux", for the last two weeks. Everytime I eat something,my throat burns, my chest hurts, and no matter how many "Pepcid" pills, or TUMS I take, ...

Do you really think that donating a dollar at the grocery store will help cure anything?
I hate to be a pessimist here, but I find it hard to believe that cancer, MS or any other disease can be cured by donating a dollar to the cause. I don't think that lack of money is what is ...

Toilet hygiene?
Think off this.....

When you wash your hands after using the loo, you transfer germs from your hands to the taps when you turn them on. After you wash them surely you are putting the germs ...

How do i cure a broken rib????

dancanman
Should one be worried with cholesterol of 450? and blood suger of 500?
what is most effective medicine for reducing suger levels?

Laura J
Rating
HDL cholesterol is an anti inflammatory hormone, so something is inflamed, maybe an organ or arteries.

Normal blood sugar is about 85. About 200 is pushing it and 500 is almost coma time.

After you see your doctor, which is the first thing you should do... You may learn about how to get your body back in balance.

Message me, as I need to know what this person is eating every day and so on...

Steve F
Rating
Yes, that would be a huge risk for heart attack, stroke, renal trouble. See a doctor right away. As far as reducing blood glucose, diet exercise and meds together are what is best. Don't play around with that.

serenity
Rating
my grandmother is diabetic and i think you need to go to a doctor for a sugar of 500.you maybe diabetic.
i am not sure about cholesterol.

Word Nerd
Rating
Is this a joke? If not, go the hospital immediatly. You are apparently an undiagnosed diabetic.

(Because if you are already diagnosed, you should know how to bring down blood sugar levels)

While both are dangerous, one is more immediate. Get you blood glucose level under control, then worry about your cholesterol.

md
yes you need to get your sugar level under control to every one normal sugar level in an adult is 100-120 up to 170 is ok.

Angela C
Rating
Well, if those numbers are true and they are yours, you need help ASAP!!! Only your doctor can tell you what meds you need, this is definetly one of those questions that should not be asked on yahoo answers but rather at a doctors office.Good luck.

yv060183
YEAH YOU SHOULD!!!

i would see a doctor about your levels and they can tell you what you need to do better then people on here

TweetyBird
Rating
Should one be worried? I'd say so. Don't look here for answers. Speak to your doctor about meds for hypercholesterolemia and hyperglycemia. Call today.

laffy1999
Rating
These are very dangerously high levels. You should see your healthcare provider NOW.

wendy_da_goodlil_witch
Rating
yes! both of those are at fatal levels. diet and exercise are best long-term, but only a doctor can prescribe for an individual. not all meds work the same way with all people.

Diana A
Rating
Yeah! Hello! Your cholesterol shouldn't be above 200 and your blood sugar I believe should be like 105 ish. Quit drinking pop, quit eating alot of sugar and get an education because this is a really dumb question.

mary s
One should be hospitalized with numbers like that!

mlgable
If you are dead serious you should be deathly worried. If you blood sugar is 500 you need to see the doc and get into the hospital to get it down ASAP. Your levels are dangerously high so go to the emergency room right now if your post is not a joke.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy