Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is Vertigo?
Sometimes I have a fear of heights and sometimes I don't....

I've been suffering from bulimia for about a year...?
and it wasn't too lose weight. I felt so much anger and stress, and I felt as if I wasn't good enough. Purging was how I dealt with it. I stopped now. Sometimes I cannot hold down my food. M...

Strange sickness, what's going on?
I've got some strange sickness going on symptoms below:

-constricted throat
-dehydration (even after 3-4 quarts of water)
-cold sweat
-puking
-an itch along ...

I have insomnia problems, but why are you people up?

If the 1 you love had a brain tumour?
and you could leave it untreated and they would live five 'good' years, i.e. themselves, or have an operation to treat it and your loved 1 would lose their personality and maybe their ...

Abstinence would prevent spread of diseases?
Choose one: Agree, Strongly agree, Disagree, Strongly ...

I have a one-third chance of dying from smoking, so I might as well risk it, right?

What kind of disease can u get from eating a girl out?
im just wondering so i know whats going on if i think something is wrong. cause i did get a little curious with my girlfriend and did eat her out and was wondering what kinda diseases are out there ...

What's wrong with my body?
when im driving all at once I get dizzy, can't focus, can't breathe, rapid heart beat and I feel like Im going to pass out. Please help!...

How can people like this think they're fat??
when they look into the mirror how can they not see how skinny they are? i really don't get it...

http://www.dvorak.org/bl...

What could be wrong with these symptons/?
I have been feeling very sick after eating and have bad stomach pains. Thoguh my parents make me eat anyway so i dont loose weight. I always feel extemely cold, my finger and toes inparticular, they ...

Can recovering alcoholics ever enjoy social drinking again?
A close friend of mine just went back into rehab for alcohol abuse. He's been struggling with this problem for years. When he got out of rehab last time he drank every day (about 4 standard ...

There's something wrong with my throat. I can't swallow properly and my voice is hard and rough.?

Additional Details
I had this problem & voice since I was 13. Now I'm 16....

Diarrhea cure?

Vomiting blood?
I know someone's baby, who's 6-7 months old. He apparently eats then vomits, with blood....

How can you get rid of a cold?
it is in my head mostly. i'm blowin my nose a ton, and my ears have been popping. i get it regularly when the seasons change. WILL GIVE A BEST ANSWER!!! IM DESPERATE!!!!...

Whats good way to feel better when you have a stomach virus?
please?...

Can cooking spinach kill e-coli?
my mother and i ate spinach today and were curious about whether or not cooking the spinach would kill it....

If u have experience w/ this plz answer. never really new father whos now dying.?
my father for a very long time has been a heavy drug user. he has been undependable and bounced from place to place. he was never part of my life. my grandmother and one aunt called and checked up on ...

I would like hear what other people think about this before I go to the doctor...I have had bladder infections
I would like hear what other people think about this before I go to the doctor...I have had bladder infections before, but never this severe. I feel like I have to urinate like every 30 minutes and ...

xnsanemaryjanex
No bowel movements in 5 days - Help!?
I have not had a bowel movement in 5 days, Is this cause for concern?

Cake17
I think so.

ammitlurker
I would think so! Of course, a laxative is in order but try to find one that doesn't cause cramping. If this is a constant problem for you, you should probably use a stool softener every few days or increase your fiber intake so this doesn't happen again.

The mom
Rating
Unless you also haven't eaten during the same five days, yes. You need a mild laxative and stool softener for starters, to hopefully get things moving along. Something like Ducolox and Milk of Magnesia. At the same time you need to drink a good quart of water over the day. If that doesn't help things, then you'd need a harsher laxative, in the lines of Exlax or such. And if that doesn't work, you are in line for an enema. If you don't get moving along, the stool can become so hard it can't move, impacted is the proper term. The impaction has to be removed MANUALLY. Not pleasant, for you or the person doing it. When you finally get things straightened out, you need to adjust your diet to keep things moving along. While constipation itself isn't life threatening as a rule, it does set you up for some rather unpleasant conditions. Hemorrhoids, irritable bowel, and colon cancer being among them. Stool is the bodys trash. Would you leave trash sit in your home for a week without taking it out? Think that would be a healthy situation? Neither is constipation. So yes, be concerned. And do something about it.

april marie
yes, not going could cause a lot of medical problems. take a laxative and try to stay on fiber to keep regular

drea D
get some fiber in your diet!!

jack y
Rating
Drink a big swallow of mineral oil now! If nothing happens in 8 hours,Drink another gulp,It will break it loose!

mitch
its probably just constipation! happens to everyone, try mineral oil. but this is crucial: dont take too much or you will NOT be happy, take the EXACT amount they say to take

chai!
yes! ur horribly constipated and could become, impacted might be the word. basically, u have to shove nasty pills up your bottom for a while to get the feces out, because your intestines stretch too much and won't be able to get ur feces out by themselves. bad, painful news hon, it happened to me. I suggest that u begin drinking TONS of water, take a laxative, and plan to stay home for a few hours. if u get worse, u might want to go to the ER, in a few days

Bronwen(Bonnie)
Rating
It could be but first try prune juice it will help you to go.If it doesn,t then i would be concerned then go to your doctor.

Countessa
Add Flaxseed to your food, plus drink plenty of water to flush out the bowels and eat plenty of fruit to your diet.

chicpower
Rating
Yes, it is. If you feel ill then I'd see a doctor ASAP. It could be something really simple or it could be potentially more serious such as a blockage or other cause. After 3 days I would have suggested an enema but now that it's been 5 I'd say you probably need to see a doctor right away. Are you taking pain killers or anything that can bind you up? Have you tried prunes or prune juice? (dehydrated prunes in the fridge are actually quite yummy! 3-4 of them could really unstop you!)

snowyrivers28
Rating
apple jiuce,prune juice,ex lax,there is this new med lax called miralax u can buy it over the counter and u fill the lid to the rim it is a white powder substance and mix it with anything liquid once a day has no taste it does work i have to eat it every morning because i have what is called transverse myelitis and it locks my bowels up,so good luck hope the best i know how u r feeling right now
oxoxoxox

woolly worm
IF YOU HAVENT CONSUMED AND SOLID FOODS THEN MAYBE NO CONCERN BUT OTHERWISE THERE COULD BE A CONCERN. GIVE YOURSELF SEVERAL ENEMAS WITH JUST PLAIN WARM WATER AND YOULL FEEL MUCH BETTER.

Daydreamin'
Rating
For now you need to eat or drink 2tbl spoons of cayenne pepper. I usually dissolve the powder that I get from a grocery store in 8oz of beef or veggie broth (warm) I also add lemon juice for extra flavor and I chug it down. You will have to go to the bathroom in a few hours or by morning after waking up. It will be spicy and hot but it gets the bowel moving. This works! If it is an ongoing problem try a product I can't live without called Intestinal Formula # 1 from Herbdoc.com. It sounds like it is time for you to do a Bowel Detox and you can find one at that website too. Trust me your gonna want to do this, I did and I have never felt better in my life.

charleskellogg7734@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Prune juice will set you FREE.

Stan W
Oh yes it is.

Go to the ER today - your intestines are expanding and need you to get them cleared.

zappafan
It would be safe to say then that you are definately full of sh*t ...
Organise yourself a bunch of prunes and get them into ya as quick as you can - 5 days with no evacuation is definately a cause for concern. If the prunes dont work see a doctor ASAP.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy