Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Can Alcohol Cause Eating Disorders?
Also Can Animals Tell When There Will Be Earthquakes?...

My wrist hurts so bad!! What's this disease called?
It's different from arthritis. It's called something cartiladge syndrome. My mom says it's from "too much computer"....

What is the difference between autism and add?

Can u help my mom?
she woke up this morning and her eyes were all gooey and red and puffy. it hurts and she can hardly keep her eyes open. she doesn't have a fever but she has a cold. she tried putting a wet ...

Stinking cold... Any decent remedies???
I have a terrible cold at the moment. I have a slightly sore throat, stuffy yet runny nose, temperature, achy joints, sensitivity to hot and cold.. Also I have a rash on my face, neck and shoulders,...

What disease is this?hearing sound in the ear, cannot walk properly?
recently, my mother get sick, her symtoms are, she heard a very strange sound ....sounds like this.."ooooooooooo" in her ear.Only she can hear it..she cannot walk properly where she cannot ...

Im start having an internal bleeding,its like a diarhea,but its all liquid blood waste?
can anyone tell me what it is?did i just ate something that i may be allergic to some kind of food?it is some kind of disease?...

Gout. Any information on this ailment will be greatly appreciated.?
What is it and what causes it, and how to cure it....

Strange gag reflex?
I recently discovered that I have absolutely NO gag reflex as far as I can tell. I can stick my finger into the back of my throat and touch my uvula [I've tried it] and nothing happens. Not even ...

Have any quick remedys on how to cure colds????

Additional Details
but i dont like taking ...

Does this ever happen to you?
when u read about a disease or virus, and read the symptoms, you immediately start feeling the symptoms?
like i was just reading an article, and idk, i get nervous, and i feel like i have it, ...

Can coffee make you have a regular bowel movement?
I have come to discover that when I drink coffee in the morning, I tend to have a regular bowel movement. What has caffeine got to do with this?...

Looking for help with alternative to meds for adhd 3 year old?
My 3 year old son is Very energetic! Not only that but we have been having a lot of behavior problems. If you would have asked me a year ago what i thought of adhd in a young child I would have said ...

Why cant I sweat?
I never sweat. I get really hot and feel like I'm gonna get really sick and its scary but I never sweat. I can't stay in the heat because my body doesnt sweat to cool me down. Is there a ...

Is it ok to drink blood?
My gf wants to bite me and drink my blood(i don't know...) so im wondering if she can get some kind of disease like this? and would i be find besides the wound?...

Can a baby's bones break if there is no type of injury or accident?
My niece's baby has a broken rib and she does not know how it happen. And she could be in alot of trouble if there is not a medical explanation if any, for ...

Ok, I asked you all a question about a spider bite. I went to E.R. all the Dr. did was ask me out. Not funny?

Should I start medications for ADHD?
I;ve known for years that I have ADHD. Ive taken self tests online and in books etc, and have scored almost off the chart. Although I do have symptoms, I do not feel my life is too negatively ...

Should i be worried?
Have have very lumpy breasts, i am due to visit the hospital in 2 weeks so i am doing somethng about it, i would just like to know if anyone has had anything similar. so they are very lumpy in ...

How do you cure an infected toe or finger?
I have and infected toe from cutting the corner of my nail and its now gotton to the point where like the whole top of my toe is pretty bad. I soak it in hot soapy watter for 15 min every day that i ...

shannon_ehs2005
My urine smells like ammonia, what's wrong?
I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I just had a baby 4 weeks ago.

vanay
As long as your breath doesn't smell like chlorine bleach, you should be fine!

Scooby T
Rating
Did you eat Asparagus recently?

?
Besides drinking more water, your doctor will probably have yo do a complete blood panel, checking for electrolytes in your blood being out-of-whack.

saulg21
Rating
Urine is an acid.

otherworldtrader@yahoo.com
That probly has a lot to do wiht it
we all have some anmonia smell accasional, even males if soemthing in our digestion isn't right.
After having a baby you probley have some infection or irritation.
That is usually normal. I fit doesn't sto[p call the doctor or check wiht him when you take the baby in
you may be too acidity, and need to drink more water and less other things like tea or soft drinks.

nayr8230
Rating
If it is also yellowish then your are so dam* dehydrated it is not even funny. I would recommend that you drink Gatorade because it puts back the fluids but it also stabalizes your electrolytes. If you keep drinking alot of fluids then it should start to go away and your urine should turn clear. Of course since your drinking alot more, you will urinate more often too.

finaldx
Ammonia is a product of bacterial action on the urea in urine. I think it is quite likely you have cystitis, or bacteria growing in the bladder, and bladder walls. It is common in the post partum time period, and even if you don't have fever, should call the doctor tomorrow morning, tell of your observation (and symptoms if any), and request that you either be seen, or be allowed to have urinalysis, and treatment if required.

Congrats on the little one!

Brian B
Hi PH level, not enough water, it's normal to have a slight smell to it, because your kidney filter out your blood, then it's excreted to the bladdar for disposal, drinking a lot of water will for sure help with it.

down2earthgurl14
Mine was like that too-my doctor said it was because I wasn't drinking enough water!Drink atleast 3 or 4 glasses a day to make it go away even though you're supposed to drink 8 glasses of water a day.

SweetPea321
Drink water. Especially if you are breast feeding. Your body needs to be flushed on a daily basis by drinking water. That's the simplest and most effective way to keep your bladder healthy. If that does not work and you have pain urinating or discomfort in your bladder area, you may have a urinary tract infection and will have to see a doctor. Good Luck!

Alien
Rating
stop drinking ammonia.

thansen080972
Rating
you could be dehyrated or have a urine infection--you should probably contact your doctor.

Cymbaline
Are you drinking enough water?
You may have an UTI and should be checked by a Dr. to be on the safe side.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy