Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What can it mean if there is blood in my urine?

Does anyone here suffer from a condition called sciatica if so can u tell me how long u have had it?

My son is dying and i am taking care of him. I can't stop crying It only hurts him help to see me this way.
I need to stop for his sake and mine. I take a anti depressant but it doesn't seem to work at all!!...

What are some quick and easy way to get rid of cold like symptoms?
I have sneezing, itchy throat, and itchy eyes. I do have allergies but I feel like I have a cold. I have plans this weekend and I don't want to feel like this. What would help?

P...

How can i get put in the hospital?
i really want to be im 19 please just tell me how not like o'd or ne thing i dont want to be in the looney bin just want some attention. if your not going to tell me how dont bother typing just ...

Deppression?
what are the signs of deppression
Additional Details
after reading thesse, im happy to say im not deppressed. im just a little fatigue, zoned or spaced out, and other stuff, but not like ...

My husband?
for the past 3 weeks my husband has been complaining of a head ache and upset stomach, he doesn't have a fever at all. there are no other symptoms but the head aches are pretty severe and he has ...

I vomit (throw up) after eating anything.?
Since last two years, I could not eat anything. Soon I eat something, I throw up. I was very healthy. Now, I am very skinny. If this continues to happen, I may die. Please help....

I have a pea size lump under my jaw?
i also have a coldsore and am wondering if anyone else has had anything like this?
Additional Details
well, i have an appointment tommorow afternoon but, am just thinking its mabey an ...

What kind of doctor would I go to, to be diagnosed with ADD?
I think I have some serious ADD. what kind of doctor am I supposed to go to, to check it out?...

This may be a stupid question, but I burned myself and now I feel sick?
I was straightening my hair, and as I was setting the straightener down and my dog jumped on me, then it hit my stomach and I got burned. (I was wearing a shirt that showed a little bit of my lower ...

How do i get rid of head lice?
ive just found some head lice in my 3 year old daughters hair, the treatment in the shop is too expensive and i would prefer to use a more natural way. has anyone got any home remedies which they ...

What are the health hazards of fast foods?
eating mcdonalds,burger king al that good ...

HELP ME please im only 16!!! i dont know what to do!?
a couple days ago, i was with my friend and this guy named tj and we got drunk off are *** es and he took advanage of the fact i was drunk and he did stuff to me, i told him no but im not sure if he ...

Do you think the MMR vaccine causes Autism?
PARENTS ONLY PLEASE!
I would like to hear from parents that have actually given their child the MMR or parents that have not given their child the MMR and their experiences... (I know there is ...

I coughed and...?
Now my throat is burning?Eek?
Additional Details
It was fine untill i coughed....

Getting rid of ear wax?
My ear is so full of wax that I am almost totally deaf in it. Any suggestions as to how to get it out quickly and effectively without having to wait a month to see my GP?...

Blood in my stool. please help.?
Yeah so I just went to the bathroom, and there was blood in the stool also. I'm really scared. PLEASE HELP....

Boil near the anus?
I suffer from this pain I mean boil near my anus almost every 4month and each time I go to the emergency they take it out but nobody seems to tell me what I will do to eliminate the disease ...

Help me please!!!!!?
okay so ive been having these symptoms for about half a year now some of them more recent.
-headaches, forgettfulness, sore throats, swollen and painful glands, frequent pains in arms wrists ...

iiGOTCHA. <3
My stomach hurts so bad to the point where I feel the need to throw up, and I can't take any medicine?
I feel like if i take medicine, then i'll really throw up and
i'm scared because
i havent thrown up in YEARS.
what should i do ?

NazMarie
Your scared to throw up???

Ally B
Rating
Ok, if it is pill medicine, then crush it up and put it into your sprite or another fizzy drink. You really can't taste it I promise. And most likely you won't throw up liquid unless it tastes really bad but if you do its not as bad as solid. Ew, this is getting embarrassing. Anyway, I had this problem and when I took the pill I threw it up so they put it in my drink and I was fine and I started to eat again soon after. If it is liquid, mis it with a fizzy drink, put more fizzy than medicine because no matter how much of something else is in the medicine it will still work as long as you take it. Or, this might be painful, but if your more scared of throwing up than needles, you could take the medicine through a shot through your body instead. Hope I helped!

Crystal
Rating
please call your doctor.

happiecammper
Rating
It is probably the flu. I suggest you head to the doctor immediately. It is normal though.

Deluca - Anti Jonas FANS
Rating
It could be your appendix, I would call the doctor or go to the emergency room. If it is your appendix you don't want it to burst.

angel_13
Get checked for giardia lamblia. Gastritis has similar symptoms too. See a doctor.

missymam
Try some medicine like Tums or Rolaids and if you throw up its not going to kill you, it might actually make your stomach feel better. You may need to go to a doctor if it doesn't quit hurting. The last time my stomach hurt that bad I had to get my appendix removed. Good Luck!

☮│Chanel │☮ O.o
Rating
;]
honestly Don't be Scared
because if it makes you throw up then
you might just feel better
for instance me :)
i havnt thrown up since i was 10.
but i dont actually have any intentions of throwing up soon
but still
it might let some of the waste out of you
or i could be wrong you
could be constipated and if you feel the need you might
be constipated than take an alaxcitive :]
well your not feeling so well
so my advise go see a doctor if none of this helps

I hope your fine Sweaty get well soon
All Love :]

Duce.

?
Seems like a lose lose situation if your body needs to throw up let it!

Kaz13
Its just a virus i wouldn't worry about it just drink lots of water and if you cant eat stay of foods because you will just continue to throw up.

Poe Boy Ent.
Rating
its probably the stomach flew. ive had it and its really pain ful it will most likely go away with 2 to 3 days. if not go to the doctor cuz it might be more serious

Simone P
well, one time i felt like that, and im warning you, dont take moltren or tylonal.they make your stomach feel worse, then you through up about 2 minutes after you take it. i forget wat the medicene is called though.sorry.

Nadia!
omg , thts how i was the whole day, i felt like if i ate anything i would vomet, but i just took a nap, and then when i woke up, i ate something relly light, and i felt much better!!

llllllll
Hard to answer w/ such limited information...call your Dr. if it persists...

bill l
alka-seltzer or doctor..it's your choice.

Mr. M
Rating
call a Doctor and get medical help- maybe use a common medicine like Pepto-bismol
throwing up is a sign of a bad thing- but i believe it is not a bad thing in its self- don't force to vomit but if you have a sudden urge don't resist it.- my advice

Mr. M

Jimmy C
Rating
Drink water. Throw up. Drink water again. See doc if serious.

MonroeRoy
Rating
Drink some flat ginger ale. It helps! Also, when was the last time you ate?? I get aches when I dont eat for a while...or if ive eaten too much hehe

Hope that helps

Sir Readalot
Throw up. It's your stomach's way of not having to deal with toxins.

nicole_michele83
You sound like me.. do you have a fear of throwing up? If so, just drink a glass of really cold water and let yourself throw up.. it will make it better when you throw up the cold water. Throwing up is the way your body makes you feel better, then take some Pepto. It will coat your stomach, plug your nose. It might help!! Then lay down, and breathe.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy