Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

 Whats worse an alcoholic or a drug adict?

 Is there a disease that is characterized by the eyes rolling back, and the body going rigid?
I am reading a book, and the character does this at one point, I am wondering if it could be a disease....

 Very, VERY quick ways to cure sore throat?
And I by very very quick I mean by tonight/tommorow morning. I have to go to school tommorow one way or another, so I really need to take care of my sore throat fast!

(Btw, I checked for ...

 Is it true that if you dont fart at least 10 times a day you will explode?

 A question for the 'medics' among us?
If you were hospitalised - nothing too serious - would you be a cooperative patient?
Additional Details
I was hospitalised recently and wasn't a good patient....

 How do you know if your anorexic?
some of my friends think im anorexic.. but i dont think i am... i mean i do think im fat.... and i need to lose weight.. i eat about 800 calories a day. i do exercise.... i weigh 113 and im 5'2.....

 Please help i am worried about my sister?
my sister is 17 and has smoked weed since she was 12 before anyone starts she has a joint disorder which means her joints dislocate about 15/20 times a day so weed is the only way to control the pain ...

 Is 0.25mg stronger than 0.5mg?
I had 0.25 mg of xanax, now the doctor gave me 0.5 mg.. Which is stronger.. I think he's trying to wean me off.....

 Will the peanutbutter kill?
Ok. I got this jar of peanutbutter. I am NOT sure that it's tainted.. the first numbers ARE 2111.. is that the one? Well if it is.. is the whatever is in it fatal? Since.. my dad has eaten ...

 What does it feel like to be put under general anesthesia? Read on plz?
I am curious what it feels like right as your going out, is it like blacking out, fading away, etc... I am having anxeity over this and would like some answers from people who have experienced it!...

 It is safe to have blood test for cholesterol every 3 months?
I am 47 years old, I have been diagnosed with high ressure and cholesterol about 1 year ago, Doctor prescribed me Lipicort and the pressure is OK but still the cholesterol is high, I do have a blood ...

 What do you do when some one is sick but doesnt believe in the doctors?
my uncle is sick. he has fever blisters on his toungue. He is so sick. what do you do when you love some one who wont go to the doctors , he wont help him ...

 Can anyone diagnose these symptoms. Severe abdominal pain,vomiting, swollen stomach in a 7 yr old boy,?
No known food posioning, lack of sun protection and playing in paddling pool all afternoon. Have been given diagnosis but want to double check....

 What is annorexia?

 Are you scared of the bird flu?
Do you think it will overcome the masses?...

 Why do so many children nowadays have Autism?
Thirty years ago, it was estimated that roughly one in 2,500 children had autism, while today some estimate that number to have increased more than tenfold, to as high as one in 166. Why do you ...

 Will you have hiv/aids if you drink someone's blood which is infected?

 Why are there so many diseases and disorders in the world?
Just when you see a particular disease and think it could not possibly get any worse, there's always another one which is twice as ...

 Im worried, sad ,moody ,no money, trying not to drink, on antibuse, how can any one make me feel better?

 I have mono?
i recently got it on may 14 and the doctor told me i couldnt play any contact sports for like 3 weeks
like i just wanna know what i can do like can i play basketball but like u know just short ...

Linda R
My husband is disabled , and has alot of medical problems i need to stay with him . My question is does ssi pa
I( am unable to work health reasons someone said that I could get paid to take care of my husband, how do I find out inf

hmm... so i should pay for your love?

Joe e
if he is in a wheel chair send him out to public places and file lawsuits under the ADA, you can get rich in one year with about 100 lawsuits.

In some instances it can. It depends on your credentials. Check with the SS office.

Contact the SS office and take advice

yea there are places like that.

The government is not going to pay you to sit at home with your husband even though he needs assistance. Its sad but if they did this for you they would have to do it for others and its a classic example of people taking advantage of the government and ruining things like this situation for people like yourself.

Call your local Social Security office. They will tell you.
You may be be able to get some help.
Good luck.

yes you can but you might make more money doing something else. maybe you can be a care giver to more than just him. maybe some one who lives near by needs you too. wih a few clients it would be like a good job for you. good luck. OOOO look into 'in home health services'

Lettie D
The Social Security Administration can answer that for you.

i believe that is social security. you need to call govt office and find out where they can refer you.

First of all I'm sorry to hear about ur all illnesses but oh yeah the government will help u all in a heart beat.

You can get a tax break if you declare yourself a caretaker. No one pays you though. check with your local tax offic for more infor on how to get the caretaker's tax credit.

Find your local SSI Office and talk to them... My nephew has is disabled and my sister and him get paid from SSI... Call them

yes possible to get paid but not without a major beauracratic involvement. the first step is to call the 800# for ss. check phone book under government, or google it on computer. then tell them about your husbands disability (by the way is he getting disable pay from ss). then ask them how you go about getting paid for taking care of him or whatever you think you are entitled to. if your husband is getting ss disability pay its likely you wont get it too.

Call the SS office

Outside the box
Would you pay me for the answer......You should realy think things out before you type. If you're collecting because you can't work, WHY would the governemnt say you are able to work on your husband and not others or at a job. D'oh

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, February 11, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy