Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Severe depression(very sad)?
i have a friend Dora. She gets very sad sometimes. I would like to know how can a person overcome severe depression without taking meds?...

Is it true that if we are suffering from Gall Bladder Stone than if we have beer it will be removed?

Which is worse for you Cigarettes or Cigars. Becasue i like both but i don't want to runie my heath?
Should i just smoke both?...

How often do you make a bowell movement what if i only go once aweek what dose that mean?

I am sick. My symtons are as follows below: What is wrong with me?
Contant Nausea and some vomiting. I am not pregnant (42 years old & no chance). Some pain in back and rib cage. Irritable, no energy. Can't afford to go to doctor. The nausea is driving me ...

What does it mean when your urine is clear as water?
When I urinate, its really clear, why?
Additional Details
I have been drinking water normally, so I can't see why it would be because me drinking alot of it. I drank like 4 cups ...

How do you stop panic attacts?
i get them and drink too try too stop them but its not a good road too go down there must be another way i have betablokers and valium but i need somthing too stop the feeling quick please ...

Does any body know what sickness I have?
I'm sick, here are my symtoms:
1. Runny nose
2. Sore throat
3. Fever
5. Cough
Please help....

I cant handle the smell?
Most people these days seem to have terrible bad breath,my friends and even my bf talk in my face and i have to hold my breath,i told them about this but they dont seem to think they have a problem. I...

Kidney infection?
I had lower back pain yesterday, just to the side of my spine, the pain has now moved round to the side of my abdomen can the pain move around like that if its a kidney infection, i can also feel ...

What is anaemia?
so i have just got back from the dotor' and they hd to take some blood tes as thery thought tht i was anaemic, as i have been vegitarian for three years, i get tired easily, have a lower immune ...

Can I get aids in a swimmin pool, lets say an infected person bleeds in the pool and so do I, do i get infect?
I guess its ...

How old were you last time that physical pain brought tears in your eyes? And why?
At 19 (two weeks ago) after breaking my pinky toe.

To be honest the pain made me really cry for half an hour, much more then just some tears... But I know that I'm a crybaby when the ...

Mother had me at 41...I'm 23.....no medical problems...right?
My mother had me at 41, natural birth and conception, I've made it to 23 with no health problems with the exception of a slightly over active mind which makes me act really hyper at times . O...

I was just diagnosed with fibromyalgia and put on Lyrica and Norco, but they are not working any suggestions?
I also have disc disease. I have been doing research, and there are alot of people who are having good results with much more potent narcotics like Oxycontin, Fentanyl and methadone. I do work out ...

What is a lesion?

Is it true that everyone has some form of addiction?

How to get relief from irritable bowl syndrome,it has frustrated me.?
I was digonosed to be suffering from IBS a few years back.But now i am getting severe complications, like i can't finish it in one go,sometimes constipation and frequent loose motions followed ...

Need believeable exscuses for not going to work?
me and my friend are going to dodge work this weekend andd need a 3 day excuse as for why we are not going, any suggestions???

How do you control Gall Bladder pain in the middle of an attack while awaiting surgery?

Rugby Man
Is tickling a cure for depression?
Would save the NHS a LOT of money, eh?

Quizard
Rating
Nope if a good friend of yours killed himself like one of mine did you wouldn't be so flippant

Arwen the Original.
Sadly not, but it is real annoying.

LEE
Rating
ha ha!!! nope, think u could b wrong!!

it would depress me 2 get tickled!! i hate it with a passion!!

Craig J
Rating
Lol, It would be a very good cure. But I doubt it would work, for the simple reason, When you stop tickling the 'depression' would simply come back.

Papaver
Rating
Laughter is the best medicine and I'll do the tickling for free!

anonymous
Rating
mabey not, but laughter sure is good mental health medicine
laughter releases endorphins and helps balance brain chemistry

That guy over there
I am clinically depressed--chemical imbalance and the whole thing. It doesn't cure me, but it does help alleviate it a LOT.

*♥* donna *♥*
Laughter is a good cure of most things so yes i think a tickle a day should be available to all.

♥Squirts McPuddles♥being naughty
Rating
no, but it could help

nedwatch
lulz... possibly! tickling means you laugh, laughing creates endorphins, which is a "feel happy" chemical. People with depression are lacking in feel happy chemicals, so this would give em a boost. dude... i think you gotta breakthrough there!

sammy
Rating
if you were being tickled i guess it would take your mind off it for the duration.cure,i dont think so.good pass time,why not.

The God of tickling
For some people it can help to alleviate their symptoms. I personally think that it's a useful tool in treating such conditions. It would however be considered treatment not an all out cure. Still it's worth a shot isn't it?

bradat26
I would say that it wouldn't. As much as I would enjoy tickling, when I am depressed, I wouldn't want anyone tickling me. I'd have to wait until I get out of it to really enjoy it.

highland_white_wolf
It's surprising to read this kind of question. I remember when I used to be penpals with this man who loved tickling like me. He told me that he used to suffer from depression & came up with the idea of using tickling to help cure depression. So, after speaking to his therapist & after a lot of persuassion from the therapist to his doctor, the doctor tickled his feet for about 10 minutes to begin with. The man reported feeling so much happier & stress-free afterwards, so the treatment carried on each day until he felt comfident enough that he was truly cured.

So, I would most definitely say that YES, tickling can indeed be a wonderful cure for depression. I really wish such a treatment truly existed over here in Scotland.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy