Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How to get rid of a st-iffy real quick?
the inlaw is over and I have a woody how do I get rid of it?...

Laser eyes surgery- would you do it or not?

I have epilepsy and taken 400g of epilem a day, can i still drink alcohol?

How long do you remain conscious for after your head has been chopped off?
I know it´s a horrible question, but I think you´d have time to think about what just happened, no? About 10 seconds in my opinion, but I´m not going to try it to find out........

What does an ingrown toenail look and feel like?
My toe has been irritating me since saturday. It's all red on the side of my big toe and also under the cutical. What should i do? I don't have insurance so I don't really want to go ...

How long does it take to recover from death?
NO stupid answers please?...

Whats you view on smoking.?
Some stats show over half the country smoke some dont cause they dont include people over 65 or 16 or under.

I know over half the people I know smoke.

Tell me your thought'...

I eat junk food!Help!?

Are yawns contagious?

Is this an illness?
I cant take a compliment. If it has anything to do with me like my shoes my hair my clothes, i get speechless and leave. is there something wrong w/ me or is it in my head?...

Are there any other ways to get rid of headaches? (Not including taking paracetamol and drinking water!)?
Also....
Does anybody know how much paracetamol you are allowed to take in a certain amount of time?...

I'm thirsty and I can't drink anything! What should I do?
I threw up three times night! I drank water after the second time, and threw up the water the third time. I feel dizzy right now and my stomach is empty, what should I drink?
Additional Details<...

Cure for common cold ?
I have just been on Search Answers to try and find help to cure my cold.
Now I don't only have a sore throat, cough and loss of appetite, my head is spinning now with so many cures ...

What Disease did cured ham have before it was cured?

Additional Details
Tristam H & Emily B...
Did anybody ever accuse you of being to serious?
Thank you for your example ...

My heart beats fast, short of breath, when i touch my chest, i can feel it pulsing so hard.?
it feels uncomfortable and it lasts for 15 mins at a time. It happens 3 times a week. can anyone exaplain what is rong with me. i went to doctor but at that time it was beating fast.
Additional ...

I think i might be dying...???
I have been having pains throughout my body occasionally and sometimes it feels like i have a tumor in my head, because it throbs there sometimes. I don't know what's wrong with me...can ...

Does asthma clear up eventually?
Like by age 24?...

Strange question!Water pooring out of my ears??? Anyone know what this is?
Am I losing brain fluid or what....I have water pouring from my ears... Well not in a btap way but it's running down the outside of my ear? Any ideas. It's just come on. I've had ...

Are these signs of autism?
Our 3 year old daughter Emma has lately been rocking back and forth, repeating things over and over, humming, and lack of eye contact. Could she be autistic? We already have an appointment with her ...

Blood in stool?
I've been getting blood in my stool occassionally for the last month and a half or so. I've had small amounts of bright red blood when i wiped, but today there was a slightly darker piece ...

Aj
Is there a disorder that somebody has/needs to know everything?
if there is than please tell me

T Leeves
Rating
I know someone who is like that -
her condition is known to us as simple lunacy

Mj
OCD my friend!

just me :)
Rating
yes........it's called being NOSEY

Erikita ♥
Rating
Its called Noseyitis

glenda w
In an educated way or nosy way?

Linus
Rating
Martin Luther King said,

"The salvation of the world lies in the hands of the creatively mal-adjusted."

Good luck, my friend.

Imma
Rating
sure..dude itz called nosyizm ..lol..or skeptism...or smthing

J-Mex
Rating
OCD

You have the same backround as me.!!

La morte è bella
obsessive compulsive disorder where everything has to be right, everything they say

The Man
its ocd as i think
but its not nesserly to be a bad thing just tell him/her what he needs to know :P

Zamo
Rating
I dont know waht its called but I think thats the other one I suffer form

scorpio_girl
Rating
I am not too sure, but I know a few people like that and I think it stems from low self-esteem. Having to beat people out and doing things betters than them just to prove to themselves their above the other person. Lack of social skills. They need to do this to make themselves feel better.

xblindfidelityx
Here are some symptoms and their disorders =D

O.C.D
- constant worry of the way things are
- needing to recheck things for reassurance

Superiority Complex
- the need to feel above things and to be correct to mask their own self-worth
[sad, but true =(]

Inferiority Complex
- lack of self-esteem

If they are relatives, they may just want to know what is going on in your life and are very concerned; they don't have whatever that is listed above.

But, if not, then refer to the list.

I'mm arianna. Just love me.
hahaha!
i don't think so..lol.
i think some people just get gifted with that abbility..lol!

DontBugMe
Rating
buttinsky syndrome

nutty
Not really a disorder but just maybe they really want to know why due to curiosity or they are left out and they wanna know everything so that they are not left out, in a kind of way.

Marc G
Why do you ask? I REALLY NEED TO KNOW!

yes and its called being "nosy" which is different from being curious.

chameleon
No - but there is a disorder called illiteracy where people can't even put together a simple sentence.

Lola
Rating
No it's just called being nosy. Now if you are talking about a desire to understand everything there is to know and understand like science, chemistry etc, then that would be the result of having a genius IQ.

laura seeks the Kwisatz Haderach
Rating
yes there is it's called smart *** know it all syndrome

Answer Fairy
Yes. It's called knowitallitus. It's awful.

miki
Control Freak

rxing
Rating
ocd

Corbyn K
That sounds a bit like a variation of OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
You should go to your doctor and talk to him/her so you can get a proper diagnosis.

Best of luck -Corbyn

Curious
Rating
That would probably fall under OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder.

j b
Rating
Probably nosiness or busybody-itis??

Leo Lion
Nothing wrong with wanting to know as much as you can. In this way, you can unlock the key to wisdom and from there, possibly earn more than working for a living.

Ramon U
Rating
There's always those annoying people that need to know everything. I doubt it's a disease

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy