Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I suffer SAD syndrome, any suggestions of how to cope with this?

I have blood in my urine....help!?
Last Saturday I noticed there was blood in my urine. I went to the dr. and they prescribed Bactrim for 5 days. I took it all exactly as they told me. At the time my urinalysis did not show any ...

IBS - please help!?
I have self diagnosed myself with IBS- Bloating, sever cramps, urgency to use the toilet, constipation etc.It really gets me down sometimes as I am scared to eat anything before getting on the tube ...

How can I get sick for at lest 1-2 weeks?
I just want to get sick because I having some problems with students at school and I just want to get away from the confusion for a few weeks.Please give me a way to get sick don't tell me to ...

Is smoking pot a direct cause of bags/puffiness under your eyes?
Does anyone know for CERTAIN whether or not smoking pot can directly cause you to get bags under your eyes, or would it just be another factor such as lack of sleep, etc? Is it a direct cause?

My husband has unbilical hernia the doctor told him to go to ER ,he has lost of pain should he have surgery?

My eyeball is compeletly red?
what is wrong with it, I cant see either. It's leaking liquids too. I dont want to go to a doctor, because i dont like doctors....

What is the best brain food?

Panic attacks?
what exactly happens when someone has a panic attack, and what do you do to prevent it? what would a doctor say?
Additional Details
i think ive been getting them, i dont know what to do, ...

I have to take a saliva drug test for probation tommorow, how long will it take for cocaine to get out of my s

What should I do with a high blood presure?
my maximum blood presure is 180 and the minimum 60. what should I do to modify my blood presure.which diet should I have?...

I think i might be growing a second face on my back. i can see from it, hear out of it, and smell from it...?
how can i know for sure? and what should i do about it? the only thing its missing is a mouth......

Eating Disorder?
I know this may seem rude and insensitive, but why do girls continue to get eating disorders (I know the physcological factors about it, so dont preach to me about that) even when they know that many ...

Do you think or have you ever heard that the liver have anything to do with anger?

My brother has autism and i cant take any more of it!!!!?
He is 18 years old, and if he were normal, would probably be moving out soon. He is capable of speech, but is absolutely obsessed with food and has some OCD. He says strange things, goes up and ...

My toes have been numb for 17 hours?
usually after people's feet or toes go numb, blood begins to circulated and agian and it doesn't last formore than 15 minutes, but after wearing heels last night, the toes on my left foot (...

How do i get rid of smoke smell?!?
My mom will be home soon and my cousin with her.my cousin has asma or whatever and i burnt the food,how do i get rid of smoke and smell?!...

Water poisoning from drinking too much water .?
I read this article about a woman who died from drinking too much water :

http://www.mercurynews.c
My question : there was someone else ...

Can you suggest a liver detox?

I have headache with serious face pain.?
plus if i walk i will have to wait sometime to breath heavily, my eyes uper toot ache also sometimes. help pls....

sursyot04
Is it dangerous to only have a bowel movement once every 5-6 days?

Camille
Yeah that's crazy...low metabolism?

700 up
Rating
Depends on how much you eat. You might explode. Maybe you have a leak somewhere. I dout it though because then you would be dead. Are you constipated? Try a laxitive.

charlotte_1918
I don't know if it's dangerous, but it's not healthy. I think it should happen once every one or two days to be considered healthy.

Brad B
Rating
Yes. Something is wrong.

Bryan
i use to be like that, you need more fruit and water

Albert C
Rating
Hell ya. That is not normal at all. Everything you're eating is sitting in your intestines for 5 and 6 days. You def have something going on there.

B G
Rating
Absolutely. To the Emergency Room pronto.

i love the jonas brothers
Rating
HECKS YEAH!!!

Mr.Dave
Rating
wow you gain like an extra 2 hours every week awesome

BaibeyGurl
yes that is not good you have to remove the toxins from your body!! eat healthier eat carbohydrates like wheat it'll help you go to the washroom and fruits and vegetables oo and everything thats green!! good luck :)

chelsie2000
Rating
Many people believe that the definition of a normal bowel movement is having 1 movement each day, but that is not true for everyone. There is no rule for frequency of bowel movements, but the general range is from 3 times a day to 3 times a week. Less than 3 movements a week may indicate constipation, and more than 3 watery stools a day could indicate diarrhea.

JunaTheRemova
Yes your diet is terrible you need help. More fiber vegetables fruits healthy grains less sugar fat bad stuff

Joey
Rating
Yes, you should move your bowl more frequently.

Wishful Thinking
Rating
Feces is toxic and must come out of your body. Feces is waste that needs to be eliminated from your body daily. You can get sick and even get colon cancer later in life. You need to see a doctor or take some natural herbs that are non dependent so that it can jump start you to becoming regular. Try eating more fiber and drink lots of water every day. Don't forget fruits and vegetables. Also go walking. It stimulates your bowels. Good luck.

su_france2003
Rating
In the long term - you bet it is. Research intestinal autointoxication (which is not a myth, no matter what some people may say) and you'll see the urgency of speeding up your metabolism, or at least speeding up your defaecation.

the cats' mother
Rating
No but I would think it would be uncomfortable. You bowel
movement is based on the amount you eat, the amount
you drink and the amount of physical exercise you get.
An older person who doesnt eat much or drink much water
and who is say in bed or in a wheelchair or something does not have a large or regular bowel movement. The physical
exercise helps the intestine 'ripple' which causes the feces to move through the intestine and then be evacuated. The amount of water you drink keeps the stool soft and it moves
faster as a result and it is easier to evaculate. If you don't eat much then there isn;t much to get rid of. No one ever died of constipation but it can be very uncomfortable

GURU - Gee yoU aRe yoU
Everyone's body is different and going once every five to six days is normal. If you feel like you have the need to go more often stool softners and laxatives to help go more often.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy