Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is the medical name for ringing or whistling in the ears?

Could u tell me the symtoms of AIDS.?

How do I get rid of my gag reflex?
I need to get rid of my gag reflex I hate it can someone please help me!!!!!!!!!...

How long does it take to get over flu had it a fortnight ago and still dont feel right?

Are strokes heridtray?
At the age of 64 my mother had a sever stroke leaving her disabled unable to use her left side at all,,,,, my dad is 68 but for the past two yr he been in ill health he recently went for a brain scan ...

Is spina bifida caused by spinal cord injury or chromosomal disorder?
My text says injury, but also states the damage comes from imperfect development of the spinal cord and spinal column during the first 30 days of fetal development. So, should I put spinal cord ...

What does it mean when your nails appear purple?

What medical problem does my dad have?
My dads' symotoms:
1) blood loss: He needed 4 units of blood after receiving 2 units on Jan 13.
stool is black and sticky.
2) extreme difficulty breathing, needs to ...

Acid reflux?
How do you know if you have acid reflux? What are the symptoms? Is there anything that can help it that is over the counter?...

I have had a sore throat for a long time now. what could be the possible causes?
I did smoke for a while but have now ...

Do all people with Alzheimers eventually have violent outbursts?
So far the lady I'm seeing has remained about the same for the year I've been seeing her (I'm a home support worker). She has no short term memory at all and constantly tells me the ...

My husband has sever pain and stiffness in his shoulder with numbess in his pinkie and ring finger.?
The pain has traveled from his groin area to his left shoulder then to his right shoulder. It is now traveling down his arm. It causes weakness in the uscle to where he cant hold anything for fear he ...

Why do I sweat, even when it's not hot and I'm not exercising? This just started.?

What is the name for the disease if you sleep too much?

In winters my husband does not get an errection and if he does it is not very hard?
but in summers he gets a very hard errection. Is this some type of disease ?...

Is a bluish grey discoloration of the skin under your fingernails a sign of malnourishment?
I know that I have an eating disorder but so far I've been pretty good about hiding it. I seem to remember reading somewhere though that if the skin under your fingernails are more bluish grey ...

Is this anxiety ?
Well Am 16 Year Old . Used to Love going Out every friday and saterday to raves with my mates . Doing the useual things like college and stuff . Then i caught the flu really bad . This was 2 months ...

Does mono reduce you physical strength? meaning does it affect your ability to do pushups and situps and such.

Should I take my son to the doctor or wait?
My son (who is 8 years old)has had a runny nose for about 2 days. This morning he said his throat was a little sore. The school has had a lot of sick kids lately so I figure he has caught something. ...

sasff53
Im turning orange help..?
for about 2 weeks now the bottom of my feet, my palms, inbetween my fingers and where my rings are im turning a deep rusty orange,, it comes and goes but never completely gone. have not eaten anything different and my medication hasnt changed,,should i go to a doctor,, i feel nauseated but i feel that way anyhow... dont know what to do..
Additional Details
to everyone who replied to my question i want you all to know i really appreciate everyones advice,, the reason why im turning orange is a reaction to avon's skin-so-soft,,,

Matthew W
Sounds a little odd at your age to have this condition. I would go see a doctor and if you haven't changed medications then there a good indication that maybe you have another condition affecting your skin. Tough to say.

Katie K
Have you been eating allot of carrots or eating anything orange?

Call Me Audrey
Rating
Ew. Yes. Don't be stupid and take my advice. Go to the doctor.
xoxo,
-A

Debra B
Do you have hepatitis? It sounds like you are jaundiced--a sign of hepatitis. Are the whites of your eyes white or yellow? Are you itching?

There are many types of hepatitis--some are caused by medication and some are caused by viruses.

Hepatitis is an inflammation of your liver. The yellow color is because bilirubin can't be broken down by your liver.

You need to see a doctor.

monlee
Rating
Have you been using self-tanning cream? Have you been eating foods high in carotene, such as carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, etc.? Foods that contain carotene can, honestly, turn your skin orange if consumed in great amounts.

If you haven't been using tanning cream and haven't been eating a lot of orange foods, then I would definitely see a doctor to get to the bottom of this! Good luck!

sodomojo44
Im curious to know are you a white person or black etc. It does sound like your not just turning yellow like if you had a liver problem so SEE A DOCTOR!

babycake
Rating
have u been eating 2 many carrots? there is a thing in carrots that if u eat 2 many u will turn u orange. - brother did it -it's like flamingoes get their color from the fish they eat.

not_so_sweet_24
Rating
go to medhelp.com and post your questions...i would definitely ask your doctor either way but for some immediate answers they might be able to help...good luck

zaoxnfeld456
GO 2 THE DOCTOR! THAT IS COMMON SENSE!

JediMaster
the only advice worth taking-

GO SEE A REAL DR. NOW

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy