Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is M.R.S.A can anyone explain what it is and does?

Feet and ankles swelling all of a sudden.?
I just moved to Franklin, Tennessee from Indiana two weeks ago. Just started a new job this week and yesterday, out of the blue, my ankles and feet start swelling. I am thirsty but not to the point ...

What causes pancreaitis?

Any special treatment for insomnia.?
I am an insomniac for the past 10 yrs I take a sleeping pill to get to sleep. Does anyone know of a magic cure, a special clinic, or remedy?...

What is the latest cure for AIDS?

Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?

Breast ultrasound? PLEASE READ...?
Yesterday was the only day I had free so I made an appointment with my doctors surgery, unfortunately my regular GP was booked out so I saw a different one. She was elderly and spoke really really ...

What's it feel like when being put under general anesthesia?
I want to know what the feeling is as your going out, is it like fading away? Is it scary?...

I don't know what to do.?
I'm just under 17 years old and I have been an insomniac since i can remember. I never fall asleep until at least an hour after i go to bed, even if I am beyond exausted. I have found that B...

How do you know if you have ADD?
UMM i get distracted easy and i dont know my times tables past 8 and umm i have good grades but im really dumb and im random and everytime i see a dog i gotta get out the car to go pet and catz to ...

Black ring in the toilet bowl is a sign of what human disorder?

I have been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome, what can i do to improve the situation?
What food should I avoid?I get diarreha more than constipation...It's driving me mad!Please help!T...

Kidney stone question - help please!?
Hi, I was recently diagnosed with having a sizeable kidney stone in me. This is my third time already - having passed two other ones years ago. Now, on the ex-ray it showed that they kidney stone ...

Can HIV/AIDS be cured or Is there any solution to it?

What is vertigo?

How to pass a drug test at work??
Ive heard of everything from the Detox drinks at head shops,Niacin, does anyone know from experience?

I will have about 12 days of no pot before the test...please advise. I was a reg ...

Is it possible to have two seperate people be born into one normal body yet still be two people?
This is basically asking if there is a chance that two people, like a two siblings, be born into one body yet they still remain independent beings. Not siamese twins, but two people into one person....

What are some foods that will settle an upset stomach?
My stomach hurts sooo bad and i need to eat something so i dont have an empty stomach but i dont know what to eat....

Is this true about lock Jaw?
I had it years ago and now my jaw is clicky on that side, smeone told me I got it from a cut on my hand wich got infected, is this true? it sounds a little weird.
Additional Details

Why do you think there are more disease outbreaks in impoverished nations than in industrialized nations?

calikimmy01
If you water down a urine tox after using meth 2 1/2 days ago are you ok?

DFLy
don't use meth then you won't have to worry

candyapple58
Rating
No, it will still show up. My advice is to stop using meth while it is still your decision. Sooner or later the decision will be made for you. (overdose)

chrisciello
meth takes 72 hours (3 days) to leave your system. Longer if you did a lot.

If you overflow the kidneys the water will pass without being processed by them. in this way the meth will be undectable, most drug screens check the pH of the urine and if you use the overflow method your pH will not be right so they will think you did something wrong and make you test again.

You can also mix your urine with a part toilet water to water down the results. Be careful not to add too much water because of the pH test I told you about.

I've heard it said that if you eat burnt toast the carbon in the bread will make the meth undectable.

It's best to wait the full 3 days to be sure your test is clean.

dapone119
Rating
Yes trace amounts are still detectable, think you should give up on the meth.

Eraserhead
Yes, it will still show up in trace amounts, no matter what you do.

yummymummy
Rating
yes it will still show up no matter what you do. best just to tell them before that its gonna show up

Destiny's Euphoria
No, it will either be diluted, which is an assumed positive or it will still show. Sorry.

MagneticNorth
Rating
Meth is best detected in urine 2 to 4 days after use.

Watering it down won't get rid of the evidence either. Your urine is almost entirely water to begin with, so think about it. Would adding water get rid of any evidence? No.

And if you're thinking about adding more water to really dilute it down, are you going to be handing over a urine sample in a gallon jug? Like that wouldn't be suspicous.

Maybe your time is better spent trying to kick the habit rather than thinking of ways around a drug test.

Googler
1. Stay off meth(adone or ice).
2. No, you will not be ok. The testers will know that it is watered down and you will still test positve.
3. Basically, you are screwed.

" Oz "
You are wastin your time ....you're "cooked" ....."the doggg"

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy