Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My g/f wakes up with nose bleeds every other morning, what is wrong with her and what can we do to stop them?
what can we do to stop this, she loses a lot of blood, and no it's not caused because of drugs or nose ...

Is recreational use of cocaine really that harmful?
Some friends and I have partied on and off for many years with the occasional bump in the club restroom or the line on the coffee table. I know this is an illegal drug and it's probably not the ...

My husband is going to the toilet a lot and is tired and irratable?

How do you catch herpies and do you have to have aids to get them?
well i was taking to my friend and i asked her what herpies were and she told me its when you take something rub it on your private area and wype it on your ...

Am I going blind?
Yahoo may have changed the type setting.I can hardly read the Question-Answer.The typing is so dim that I can't read what is writen here.Wounder if there some one else having problems and ...

How can I get rid of my Migrane???

What if the doctor doesn't take me seriously?
I asked a question last night.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.
The general response was that I should go ...

My receptionist removed a medium size tumor from my frontal lobe over lunch break. She watches ER every sunday
evening so she is more than quaified to practice. My question is , should I cook it in the oven or deep fry it ?

Tally bleeding head HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Really embarressing question.....but here goes?
really consipated.....not pregnant.....just throu poor diet, however im in a prediciment now where im in agony, constipated....and worried if i did elimate stool id break a blood vessle in anus....!<...

Is it really a good idea to seek medical advice from a website like this.?
Or should you really go and see a doctor at their surgery where you can be sure that they are qualified to give you advice.
Additional Details
Thanks for your answers everyone, i asked ...

URGENT! Bleeding!?
My husband just went to the restroom because he needed to deficate. Anyway- before he did so, he felt something dripping and he touched to see why it felt to liquid. It was BLOOD! Why is he having ...

What is this? Someone please tell me how someone would get this so I can make sure I don't!?
http://i35.photobucket.c...

Can you get diseases such as aids from mosquito bites?

Im anerexic and belimic my teachers at school found out?
i now cant go to the bathroom without some one there and i have some one to sit with me to make sure i eat how do give them the message that they cant help me till im ready to be helped?...

My mum diagnosed with multiple myeloma, can you everybody pray for my mum please...thanks all?

Additional Details
recently i had received many replies from you all....thanks !!!...

What is the treatment for someone with terminal ignorance?

My 8 year old sniffs EVERYTHING! Food, books, clothes,doors anything and everything, is this an actual disease

Is this an alcohol problem?
My husband doesnt drink all of the time but when he does, he cant stop. He will drink until he passes out and then I am right there taking care of him. He does this wherever he is. Even if he is the ...

Am I dying?
My laughter is uncontrollable and I feel as though I am going to die laughing....

Do you believe alcoholism to be a disease?

Head In The Clouds
If i talk on the phone while in the bath, will i get electrocuted?
just a paranoid question. is it possible to get hurt?

meatyalien
Rating
it is possible u can if it hits the water but if not no

Jäger_*****
Rating
Uh no.......

$Samie$
Rating
uhmm...not to freak you out, but my great grandfather was being bathed last night and my sister dropped the celular device into the tub and he was electrocuted into a giant flame and disintegrated on the spot. its kinda tragic. oh well he didn't have teeth, could only speak a form of greek/russian mix (he has a brain mishap) and only has 4 toes and one legs. we knew he'd b leaving soon so i guess good riddance am i right?

mishkin
Rating
yes, I think it is

vhesponage
Rating
No, but it will destroy your phone if you drop it in the tub.

allison b
Rating
no just dont drop the phone

kristina43
Rating
not if it's a battery powered cordless...

David Aguilar
Rating
if you keep you cell phone out of the water then no and also depends who many volts your battery have

brad l
No, because it is battery powered. Sometimes while I'm taking long baths I watch The Office on my iPod or play games on my PSP, and as long as you don't drop them they'll be fine.

If you have it plugged into the wall, there's a chance. So no charging it at the same time!

Dyablo
Rating
lol yea

mastersensei
Rating
I can't believe all the answers above, do you guys even know about electricity? You couldn't possibly get electrocuted because phones are not connected to electricity, they have a battery, if you drop it, it just will stop working.

Jessicca Francis
Rating
Its possible, why would you want to take the risk of putting yourself in danger?

Brent the wings fanatic
Uhm, no. It will only kill you're phone, You can only be electircuted if it has a plug in. Ex: The radio is plugged into the wall if thrown it to water then you can be shocked
If not plugged into the wall your fine.
The only thing you have to worry about is you phone being destroyed/

dudefjeld
i suggest not dropping the phone!

Swimmy
I'll just say, I wouldn't recommend it. Thery're always a possibility.

michael n
no. all modern (made in 1990 or later) electronics have automatic "switches" so to speak that turn them off on immediate contact with conductive materials, namely water. i believe this is required by law, though i may be mistaken.

Jen
i bet u asked this out of curiousity, lol but yes i wouldn't recommend it.

No it is not possible because basically what will happen is the battery in your phone will die because the water kinda fries the gizmos inside it...however if u ever do drop ur phone in water it is possible for your battery to recover u just have to wait a few days and make sure it is completely dry. Hope this answers your question and lol its not recommended to use your phone in the bath.

examples of things that can cause electrocution: toaster, radio (non-battery), if u notice, these r things that require outlets in other words they need electricity. Electricity causes electrocution.

JeffK
Cell phone, doubt it. Hardwired land line phone, small voltage, maybe. Not a good idea.

perfectlybaked
Rating
Only if the phone comes in contact with the water, such as if you drop it in there...

Even two AA batteries can emit enough electricity to hurt you, so it's best just to wait.

Evieve
nope

Joe Paramedic
Not likely to kill you. Corded phones have 24 volts and it could hurt. Cordless phones mite give you a tingle. Just don't get them wet. Enjoy your bath. Merry Christmas.

I like peanut butter
hahaha yeah, im paranoid about that too! Fabulous!
If its a cell phone, probably not because the circuit ends when the battery is flooded (I assume..) And another other phone that is connected to a base, that is connected to an outlet is definatly capable of frying you...... :|

dust180
Rating
most liely use a speaker phone or somtin

MLA
Rating
NO....However, if you make toast or use your blender---LOOK OUT!!

yyyyyy
Rating
only if someone says something shocking

SmartyPants
Rating
Depends on the phone. If it's plugged into the wall, then yes because of the electricity factor. If it's a cell phone then no.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy