Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Im having really bad pain in my right side just under my ribs to the right of my stomach. What could that be?

What types of food contribute to bloating?

Gall bladder surgery?
72 year old caucasian otherwise healthy male with an enflamed liver. how long should it take to recover from having the gall bladder removed?
Additional Details
its not me.
surgery ...

Stomach /digestion problems... Help adults..?
Every time I eat my stomach bloats up and hurts me really bad.... I get constipated and can't burp. I feel so full and it just hurs my entire abdomen. Anyone khow what is going on???...

Does dying from large doses of sleeping pill hurt??
i saw this movie the other day and i was wondering
Additional Details
NOOO im not trying to ...

What kind of health damage is associated with cocaine abuse?
would your nose repair itself
brain make the dopamine lost
?...

Im 15 years old and im bleeding from the anus i dont drink or anything like that the bleeding is painless?
ans im just wooried that it may be cancer or something like that or even worse i remeber the first time i bled from the anus when i was 12 years old im just woried it may be very ...

Whats the best quick cure for a fever blister on your lip?

Can You name this Bacterial or Viral Infection... ???
This infection occured to a male.

1. Overnight this infection gives you a steady fever of 102.5.
2. Causes occasional vomiting.
3. Causes frequent pure liquid diarrhea.

What are the symptoms of glandular fever?

I have a bad head cold so i took 2 tylenol severe cold tablets now ifeel stoned, they were non- drosy.?
is that normal for the med?...

Are there any vitamins for carpel tunnel syndrome?

What could this be?
What could this be?
My sister who is only a teen has said lately that her body hurts terribly.
She can't even stand for long periods of time,or walk far.
She used to love walking ...

13 years old, diagnosed with anorexia and i cut myself....?
I CANT STOP! IVE SEEN DOCTORS! THEY MAKE ME CUT MORE! NOBODY LISTENS!!!!
I FEEL LIKE IM SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS UNDERGROUND BUT NOBODY CAN HEAR ME!!!!!! I AM ABOUT 5'7AND I WEIGH 90...

My blood test results have come back to my doctor and his sectary has read the results to me over the phone?
She told me my cholestoral was 4.9 and that it should be under 4, i always thought if it was under 5 it was ok.Am i not right about this.She also said that i was to limit the alcohol and painkiller ...

I am 18 years old.I have pains in the finger joints of both my hands and feet.Are they signs of Arthritis??

My doctor prescribed Doxycyclene Hyclate for Lyme Disease (precautionary). Do I have to stop drinking alcohol?

I'm really sick, and wondering what could be wrong with me? Should I go to the ER?
I've had a fever for 30 hours, and I've thrown up 4 times. (Not to gross you out, but it was green, which is a sign of a stomach virus). I have a small headache & my stomach hurts SO ...

I have a chest pain...?
since about two years I have complained of chest pain and I saw doctors but they all said must be due to hard work you had done.but now I start to faint and have short of breath at times. what do you ...

Can you feel a blood clot?
i carved a small X in my arm w/ a knife yesterday (im not a cutter, it was spontanious) and today like an inch to the right i can feel a small bump, could it be a blood clot or can't you feel ...

butterly22
If I smoked pot 18 days ago, will I pass a drug test If I was to take one now?
I didn't smoke for 6 months before that and I didn't smoked that much that day either.

Edward M
Pot stays in your system for up to one week...so depending on much you have smoked you should be alright.

joyful_priss
i'm not 100% sure.. but i dont' htink thc stays in your system anywhere near that long. you shoudl be good to go.... take some multi vitamins and wish for the best...

Eliza N
Rating
yes you will pass the drug test

whiteboy090974962435
Rating
yes pot will stay in your system for as long as 12 months

Fuzzywuzzygal
not you have to wait 3 month before it would be somewhat out of your system

jennifer b
I always heard that it stays in your system for 30 days. but since you didn't smoke much that day and none since i think you will be fine. I heard that it was a good thing to drink water to cleanse your system also.

stygianwolfe
Rating
you might get away with it since our bodys tolorance hasnt built up,trust me it will show up if they measure on the nano gram scale but most dont go that deep,if its for a job,your allowed a certain percentage to have THC in your system but only at low levels habitual user's it stays traceable at normal test levels for 33 days,then as each day of non use gets bigger the traces fade away

piggy1595
Rating
no,youll be fine.But u should stop!!!

stephasoris
Rating
probably not.

Dont drink too much water either becasue if your test result comes back as "diluted" you will not be hired, even though it didnt test positive for THC.

kinacl
I'm a nurse. If a urine test yes. for blood no way. This drug stays in your body for up to 6 months after use. You will be OK if it's a urine test. Drink plenty of water.

Kristina
smoking pot is stupid

gina_is_sxy
THIS IS FOR PEOPLE UNDER 180 POUNDS

first time ever- 3-5days
one a month 5-8 days
2 more a month- 15-20 days
once a week 25-30- days
2-3 times a week- 32-36 days
daily 35-49- days

exercising and eating healthy is just about the only thing you can do...... drinking water is good but u have to do it before the drug test because all that water does is screws up the test. Vinager and cramberry juice does nothing too because they are not fat sulable and THC is stored in fat!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy