Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is dementia? My mom was diagnosed with it today.?

Additional Details
She forgets allot of appointments she has made. She sometimes has a hard time remembering names, but not the people. She sometimes acts child like....

What is the name of the disorder where mothers hurt their children on purpose for attention?

What can you do with claw like fingers when you have arthritis?

I feel somethig wrong going my body but dont wanna c doctor. i wish if death comes i will take it gladly.?
I am afraid if dr. tells me something bad, i cannot do work and save money thts i am going to give my parents after my death. but i am too depressed as well. i wish some of u console me for my ...

Is there a job available for my disabled friend who can perform this job at home?
My friend is disabled with RSD, Reflexive Sympathetic Dystrophy. The RSD causes his right leg to feel like it is on fire 24/7. He is on the max. of Oxycontin per day. Other meds he takes makes him ...

Gallbladder removed help?
im desperate to know and talk with anyone who has had there gallbladder removed

my tummy is sooo swollen will this go down ?
and why have i lost 4llb since Monday when i had operation ...

Why does my bum have a funny odour coming from it.?
I recently smelt this foul smell,originating from my butt,can someone tell me what it is?...

Is arthritis possible at 16?
my right hand has been straining a bit lately and getting sort of weak and like the muscles tense a bit sometimes and my hand sort of closes.. could this be arthritis? I'm only turning 16 in a ...

What causes hairloss in a healthy 37 year old woman?
My sister who is 37 has started to suffer from hairloss. She is special needs and is very upset about this. She does not have any bald patches as such but it looks like on one side of her head the ...

Is it OK if my tonsils are swollen?
i had streptococus.. for about 4 months n now i'm feeling much better but since then my tonsils are red n swollen

so does it matter?

i'm feeling ok so should i go to ...

What should one do if he is shy of doctor & have severe problem of piles & fisher with pain & bleeding?
what should one do if he is shy of doctor & have severe problem of piles & fisher with pain & ...

Does anyone know a good way to take your mind off smoking and beat craving??
i have tried to stop before un successfully, i want to stop but properly this time, i dont want a cake instead of a cig cos ive just got a new car i still wanna fit in, lol!!
seriously any help ...

New to these conditions, ailments... what are they and what can I do??
Insomnia, rapid loss of weight, rapid tooth decay, blisters in mouth and throat, frequent sinus infections... please don't tell me to see a doctor- I've already thought of that one!!!...

What would happen if i swallowed a oval shaped marble?
i swallowed it .its in my stomach
Additional Details
even tho i dont have abdominal pains why would the marble cause ...

Serious Emergency!!!!?
Whenever i sit down for a little bit, like 10 mins, and then i stand up fast i get extremly dizzy. I get so dizzy that i kinda 'zone out' where i can't here see nothing for a couple of ...

What causes hiccups and how do you get rid of them?
I have the hiccups right now and they are so annoying! What are "hiccups" and how do you get rid of them? Please... :)...

Why does dehydration cause vomiting?
I've been wondering why dehydration CAUSES vomiting. I know that vomiting can LEAD to dehydration, but I cannot find out why you would vomit due to dehydration, or if you are already dehydrated;...

Why do I get dizzy so often?

How do you know if you have worms in your stomach?

I have had sinus infection and an incredible pain in my head for 5 days now.?
I am 6 months pregnant so my painkilling options are limited. The dr prescribed me antibiotics (amoxicillin). I have been taking them 1 1/2 days, and there is no improvement so far. I still want to ...

CAPTAIN COPY
I keep hearing this strange bubbling sound in my ear!!!?
i gone swimmin' yesterday and water got in my ear. most of the water got outta my ear later on but when i gone to sleep i heard this strange running water/bubbling sound in my ear and it kept me up most of the night, but i finally gone to sleep, the next day- the sound stopped & my ear was fine, what the hell happened!?

Rob W
you have tapeworms

Joe Black
i think there's a fish inside your ear.. it's trying to talk to you.. the bubbles are only messages... :)

Rachel L
Rating
It was prolly just the water stuck in there. But just kow that your ear doesnt go all the way to your brain it stops, it is closed off from the rest of your head. So if you get water in there it prolly got stuck behind your ear drum and that can make that noise especially if your tyring to pop your ears.

scouthern
Rating
Go see the doctor immediately, it could be anything. Don't rely on our answers, go NOW.

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!
Rating
you probably have been in the water recently and gotten watter trapped in your ear since you hear bubbleing you might have an ear infection please see a doctor to have this resolved

mary
Rating
It was the water you didn't get rid of. If you turned your head to that side your extra water would have drained. As it is be thankful you didn't have an ear infection.
You have no pain or sound of that water now because you probably drained it over night.

yayel03
Rating
you went swimming huh? then you went to sleep too?

You just had water in your ear and it took awhile for all of it to drain. No biggie, dont worry about it. If it really bothered you that much wear ear plugs next time you swim to keep the water out of your ears.

sallyanne
pour some peroxide in it...it will bubble a lot but you'll get it all out.

Erica F
the water was probably still making its way through your ear canal...

jpjr9
Rating
you had water behind your ear drum and when you went to bed you must have laid on the side with the water and it came out, it happeneds to me every time i go swimming

♥Snowie♥
Rating
Dont worry about it. It was just water in your ear. It probably came out while you are sleeping, if you cant hear it anymore.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy