Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best cure for verbal diarrhea?

Can taking cocaine when pregnant cause brain chemical disorders in children? Professional or personal welcome.

My kitten has just vomitted what should i do?

It is 2:15 am and I can't sleep, anyone else out there with insomnia?

Ive had pressure behind my eyes, in my ears, and a dull headache. Could this be a sinus infection?
Ive also experienced some dizzy spells also. I have sinus problems but it has never gotten this bad....

Breathing troubles while sleeping?
I keep having this nightmare that I'm drowning and when I wake up I'm struggling for breath. It doesn't last for long, but it scares me. Could it be some kind of sleep disorder?
<...

Has anyone ever experienced extremely heavy nosebleeds?
Over the last 3 days I have had 3 extremely heavy nosebleeds.2 to-day lasting for 3/4,1hr long litteraly pouring, went to my local hospital where it was cauterised,but Dr was not convinced it was ...

I know this is a werid question?
but what are the symptoms that u r goin deaf or ...

How long does a migrane last?

I want to stop drinking, but I can only last until about 2pm.?
then I get the shakes and nasua like you can't believe. Sometimes I go days where I can't take a bite of food or a drink of water without puking it up. Plus the chronic diaharrea. I have ...

What happens if you swallow an orange pip will it cause any harm?

I saved 34 foster kids from a burning building on Saturday but now my arm hurts. What can I do?

When i clean my ears with a cotton bud i cough like there is no tomorrow. Any ideas?

Additional Details
the day i take advice from a scouser.What do you know i hear you hide your money under the ...

My friend is in icu and i need answers please??
she has been in the hospital for 3 weeks and almost one day , some one put morphen and crushed up xantax and exctacy in her drink those 3 weeks ago.... she has been on life support and she also had 3 ...

Will you adoped a kid with hiv?? why not??
THE TRUTH IS ,THEIRS LOTS OF BABYS LEFT TOadoped but when they find out they have hiv many peole change their mind!! thats sad what will be of these poor baby,children!!they are the future!!someone ...

How to get rid of stomach aches?

What does it mean if you are told you are aneamic?

I feel like Im going to die.?
How do I get past this anxiety attack....

What should i do to help get my brother stop wanting coke? the drug i mean, not the soda.?
my brother used to be a big coke head, and he got himself threw it and he hasnt done it in over a year. well he did it again the other day cause he was really depressed. i dont know what to do for ...

What happens if you have breast implants and you smoke cigarettes?

bhenders3
I hear music in my head, and there is no music in the outside world. Is there a drug to turn the music off?

Double D
relaxation is always good. it means that you are cleansing and clearing your mind ready to be refreashed and move forward with the days activities

eloziie604
get yourself busy with something else. its probably your imagination.

kim77miner77
I'm glad that y. u .r. there to use your brain y. because if u dint use it.u lose it i hope that song the day the music died. will never happen to u just stay close to music and stay stronger .

gurl
Rating
UR WEIRD

gareth105
Rating
i love the music if my head,

i dont think there is a drug, but instead of thinking about the music, you could concentrate on your breathing for a few minutes, i mean really concentrate... and this might help

Tawi-Tawi boy
Rating
wait for the batteries to run out!

Seerin
no drugs make it louder. the only thing you can do is listen to better music. Sorry about our luck.

otexasgina
SLEEP

dutchie
Can you feel any buttons on your head ?

bleenus
Rating
Why turn it off? Music is a wonderful thing. If you can play music, play what's in your head and maybe it won't bother you anymore.

MissUkraine2005Lover
Rating
Say No to drugs

nihilistic_boomer_scum62
There is a rare phenomenon where metal dental work can receive and decode radio signals, making the person hear music and/or voices. In short, the dental work acts like a radio. Do you have fillings, braces or bridgework?

Try putting 1/2 tsp of salt in your mouth, and holding it for a few seconds after swishing it around thru your dental work. Does the music go away?...If so, go to your dentist and have the metal appliances replaced with non-conductive ones.

bratzwoman1971
Rating
Music is beautiful. Music tends to our souls. Music should be the new religion.

Hang on wasn't that the name of a song or band?

dot&carryone.
Rating
I've heard of this before - it may have something to do with metal tooth fillings or teeth-braces, if you have either, have them checked out. Otherwise, you could be another budding Mozart.

canada2006
This is not a good sign, early symptoms of some illness,better see your doctor.
Or you are too tired.
Or you love music too much.

wejut
Talk to your doctor and explain how annoying it is and how it is disrupting your life. Any medicine to fix this would need a prescription.

kathyb
This can be from obsessive/compulsive disorder or adhd, and there are drugs for both conditions. See a good doc.

ride2cowboy
Rating
no. Maybe you should talk to your doctor.

utcursch
You are normal.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy