Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

If your irons low, is it a bad idea to drink to alcohol?
i was all dizzy after 1 drink
Additional Details
am not an alcoholic and am not anaemic! i went to give blood last week and they said my iron was too low - probably because of stress. i ...

Insomnia??
I have insomnia and it's really starting to affect my schoolwork. I don't know what to do. I've tried meditation, lighting incense/candles, doing chores/exercising, taking a hot bath, ...

Why do so many Doctors prescribe pills like ritalin for children when there MAY be other alternatives?
More and more children are being prescribed pills like these for conditions like Aspergers, ADHD. I have heard the wonders it does for these children through a lot of answers here. The reason I ask ...

How do i cure bad breath?

Why do I feel extremely tired & have no energy ?
I seem to have no immune system, and catch endless virus's, bugs, etc. I feel really fed up, and it's making life very difficult.

I had a stroke 43 years ago, when I was born. D...

My wife has Multiple Sclerosis. When people ask how she is - they always ask if she is in pain? WHY?
What is this fixation with 'pain' about? Suffering isn't centered around ...

Has anyone done anything personally to prepare for the bird flu?
The governemnt has quietly been sending warnings to prepared for it.
Additional Details
Denial at work here?
It is a virus that WILL mutate and WILL spread from human to human and ...

Did I find a dead human???? Help!?
Serious answers please! Me, my boyfriend, and our niece and nephew were walking home from the park, and we smelt something EXTREMELY grusome. My boyfriend saw a dumped wheelbarrow and told us and the ...

Why does beer cause headaches?

Do i need to go to a doctor? or is this normal?
ok..keep in mind...i work out a lot!...so i am not lazy, i am active. ok, well when i walk or run...or sumtimes even sit, and do nothin...i have these horrible chest pains...like it feels like my ...

My husband needs help!!!?
my husband is really ill. he hasn't been the same for ages and seems to be getting worse. he keeps going to the docs eventhough he hates it but they just shrug it off like nothing the matter. he ...

What happens to your body when you don't eat?
I know this is the disease anorexia, but what actually takes place in your body when you don't consume food, and go a few days without eating at all and just consuming beverages?...

Are strokes caused by stress?

What is your fear or worse nightmare?
What would make you freeze and get chils down your spine, finding it difficult to move and breathe?...

Hi. When I stay in the sun ("sun basking") for a little too long, I get a headache. What could be the reason?

Hi on the left side of my abdomin there is a bulge. I can feel the difference between both sides. any Suggesti
ons as to what this could be?...

How do you get rid of bags under your eyes?

What would a brain tumor look like on your head? Could it be like a small bump on your forehead?

I've been dizzy for over a month now what could this be?

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

Lilleyput
I have the shakes what can be wrong with me what do I do until I see the doctor tomorrow.?

Additional Details
I have not been drinking and I have not been drinking anything with caffeine in.

Leprechaun of Jupiter
go 2 er serious answer

charlie3127389
Rating
Can the caffeine...u could jsut be nervous...just take it easy and relax

Del Piero 10
Rating
Jump in the bath with the washing.

★☆★Alexa★☆★
Rating
Do not pay any attention to your shakes and try to shift your attention to other things,such as watching TV or enjoy music.
That would be better,at least for your feelings.

sleepwalker69
Rating
sounds like the flu, take paracetamol

HeatherzFeatherz
have you been eating enough?

Heidi
Rating
could be a panic attack try breathing slowly into a paper bag. and som relaxation tecniques

The PENsive Insomniac
Is it possible you are a diabetic? If you are you may need to check your sugar. You could running low.1

fathead
Rating
Did you have a lot of sugar 3-5 hours ago?

It could be low blood sugar.

kc
hmmm, some reasons that i get the shakes is when im nervous or anxious...maybe you sould be freaking yourself out and its making you shaky (ive done it a lot) or maybe you have low sugar, try to eat something. Maybe you should drink some water too. Dont worry too much cause thatll make things worse. If your doctor thought it was that bad he wouldve told you to come in immediately but if its really bothering you and youre scared then go to the ER just for a peace of mind since its late. hang in there, do what your instincts tell you

Sherlock
Rating
Maybe too little sugar - sometimes it can give you the shakes..

NaLani
Rating
Have a Gatorade, you may be dehydrated

charmingiloveu
Rating
You really need to see the doctor to know what is you totally shaken. He will tell you what to do. It's good to see your doctor is the best thing to do to you. Good luck.!

Caiman94941
Are you taking any prescription meds? If so, look
at the insert that came with the meds and check out
the side effects. (If you tossed the insert, look it up
online) I was given a new med for asthma and after
a couple of days, my right arm had the worst tremor..
I finally read all the insert and found that 10% of users
could suffer tremors from this med...and here I was
one of the 10%. I stopped taking the med and within
a couple of days, the tremors stopped. Now I read
all the inserts and keep track of my reaction to all
my meds.
So if you are taking a prescription, mention it to your
doctor tomorrow. Also let the dr. know all supplements
you are taking (sometimes there are intereactions)

vickyroad
Rating
Do you have any other symptoms?? It could be an overactive thyroid, I had the shakes mostly in my hands and arms but sometimes I felt as though all my muscles were shaky and jittery. Ask your doctor for a simple blood test to check it out.

Sleepy One
Rating
exercise, listen to soothing music, meditate, whatever get your mind off things, or head for a nice warm shower.

sweetsue_2k03
Rating
Hmm difficult one to answer without seeing you.
Is your temprature high? (If so take paracetamol.)
Do you feel ill? (If very ill ring the doctor back or attend Accident and emergency)
Is your pulse rate high?(Some medications can cause this)
Do you have any medical conditions which may be out of control? (Your doses of medication may need to be altered)
Do you take any regular medication? (Ventolin for example can make you shake.)
Do you have any pain? (If it is chest pain or severe pain elsewhere this could be a cause... attend accident and emergency at once)
Are you dehydrated? (Increase fluid intake to at least a glass and hour)

RING NHS DIRECT and they will ask you appropriate questions and direct you to the most appropriate form of help. 08454647
Hope you are feeling netter soon.

mark a
Rating
are u suffering from stress, or on a medication? some tablets get me shacking.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy