Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Internal bleeding??? HELP NOW?
how do you find the source of internal bleeding. the blood of the patient is very thin, due to the operation that he has undergone. how do you find where the bleed is coming from...
(serious ...

What's wrong with me and my bowel movements?!?
I'm a 16 year old girl.

ever since I first started 7th grade my bowel movements have been weird. i never went to the doctor or anything cuz i figured it was just the way i was eating (...

Dose ( AIDS ) transmitted by saliva .. Kissing ?

I have a lump on my throat and it looks like an Adams apple i am a female does anyone have this?
i have this lump on my throat that resembles an Adam's Apple on a man any ...

K i think i have a brain tumor i need help!!!?
ok so i think i might have a brain tumor and i dont know what i should do or how i should tell my mom i need to get a checkup at the pediatritions because i was looking up the symptoms of it and i ...

Why do I have high Cholesterol?

Lupus.... what do you know??
my friend got diagnosed with lupus (sle) recently and doesnt know much about it, does anyone know anything to help with the pain? and have any good advice on the subject.. please ...

Infection from eyeliner?? PLZ help!!!!?
okay the other day i was at my friends house and i used her eyeliner. and yesterday i used my moms eyeliner. and i lined my waterlines with both eyeliners. i knowwww this is wrong, but i never ...

I need help, I think I have a super power?
Lately Ive been having weird like, shocks of convulsions, its only like a jolt but theyre becoming more frequent. And lately Ive been getting shocked alot by things if I touch them, Im starting to ...

I'm 13... can anyone please help me?
For the past week i have been having pain in my upper right abdominal and it hurts to the point i would cry. I had a slight fever of 101.6 and it incresed to 104.2 today. I also have been vomitting ...

If I make out with someone who drinks blood.....
could i get aids or any other disease he might contract from the doner he drinks from?
Additional Details
he's a sanguinarian and i have since broken up with him, but now i'm ...

URGENT: ear problem?
just woke up from lying on my side and my ears feel all waxy and i feel like i cant hear properly from that ear.. i dont want to use a earbud or ear candle to make it worse, any tips to get rid of ...

If you're 100 years old and go to a funeral, is it even worth going home?

My anus was bleeding when i was defeacating...am i in serious problem.... please tell me what is happening?

Any cure for restless legs??

How can you tell if you're having a nervous breakdown?
I feel like I'm going insane and think I'm going nuts. need to know if hving breakdown
Additional Details
Have been to Dr. was on paxil and wellbutron wasn't working ...

Does vomiting damage your stomach?
I'd like to know if throwing up damages your stomach or any other part of your body. Could this be a reason to convince a bulemic friend to get help?...

I suspect I have kidney stones please tell me effective treatment without me having to undergo sugery?

I often get a numb tingling sensation in my toes. What can this mean?
It does happen often and can last up to a few hours at a time. Im just curious what it means .
Additional Details
Thanks for all the answers so far. I am not a diabetic....

Precaution for acidity?

mfinterrupted
I have had headaches, stomach pain, blurry vision, chest pain, muscle and bone pain, and vertigo.?
This has been going on for about a week now. What could this be?

millvillejuggalette420
go to the doctor it may be one of these:

The following symptoms suggest a heart attack:

Chest pain or pressure (heaviness)

Jaw pain, or extension of pain into the arms or shoulder, especially the left arm

Unexplained shortness of breath

Unexplained sweating

Heartburn or feeling of indigestion

Nausea or vomiting

Back pain or upper abdominal pain

General lethargy or listlessness (malaise)

More common symptoms of coronary heart disease include the following. No one person usually has all of these symptoms.

Chest pain on exertion (angina pectoris), which may be relieved by rest

Shortness of breath on exertion

Jaw pain, back pain, or arm pain, especially on left side, either during exertion or at rest

Palpitations (a sensation of rapid or very strong heart beats in your chest)

Dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting

Weakness on exertion or at rest

Irregular heartbeat

Signs of a stroke happen suddenly and are different from signs of a heart attack:

sudden or developing problems with speech
sudden or developing problems with sight
sudden or developing problems with balance and coordination
sudden numbness or weakness in the face, arms, or legs

rob2587
Rating
are you on any meds??? if not it could be anything from anxiety to scoliosis go to a Doctor, this isn't the type of question you should ask the general public, these symptoms could be due to something very serious, get attention

alien
Rating
Go to ER. Or get a hair follicle test. Janet Starr Hull website.
Have you been on meds? Supplements? Go see a doc. DANGERous symptoms

currenrocks
See a doctor!

Adriana G
Could be just some nasty bug or virus.If it's been going on for a week and nothing happened i dont believe its ur heart.But headaches stomach muscle bone pain vertigo could be just a nasty bug and sometimes they stay for couple weeks.You are the only one who knows if it's really bothersome to you.If it is don't wait do to a dr.

sandiego2go
Rating
if you are in san diego with the fires go to the er.

John O
Rating
Stress? Anxiety?

evattman
oh........you need to see your family doctor

diana
Rating
I am going through the same thing which has been for months now, how old are you???

Jerry C
Rating
Sounds like untreated Diabetes to me. Then again, it could mean that your on a starvation diet and are spending to much time in the gym.

Honestly, go see your doctor. It could be anything.

MJQ
Looks like you need to see a doctor or go to hospital (right now).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy