Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What can I do to heal my brain cells, and get rid of A.D.D?
i heard reading books more can help (not sure if it's true...). What food should I eat more? (blueberries, pumpkin, and seafood helps the brain i heard)

tell me anything you know. T...

I'm blood group 'O' is taht good or bad>?
My mum said being a blood O was bad cause its rare or something , could someoe explain?
Additional Details
aww wtf.. i give-they take ,but hardly anyone can give .....

How do i stay sober?

Is there a virus or medicine that makes people go into a fit of cannibalism?

No bowel movements in 5 days - Help!?
I have not had a bowel movement in 5 days, Is this cause for concern?...

Do you know if anyone has dies from taking cocaine before?

Additional Details
rockingdeadhead - a speedball is cocaine mixed with heroin and injected I understand.
I am just refering to cocaine on it's own or with alcohol...
A...

Extreme hunger...?
So I was sick for like 3 weeks. It was just the flu, nothing was wrong in my stomach. I went to the dr, had a complete physical, took antibiotics and was fine. I slept way more than usual the last ...

What is the best way to prevent the flu if I am allergic to the flu shot and can't take FluMist?
I am asthmatic, so I am not eligible for FluMist, but I had a really bad reaction to the flu shot last time I got it. (My arm swelled up with a big, itchy, feverish welt for days.)...

Is it headlice?
Im not sure if i have head lice or not. Today i saw a bug crawling through my hair. It was black and kind of a fast crawler. I dont itch at all, except for the occasional itch i get sometimes because ...

What do u do if u die?

What is wrong with me???
I have a horrible memory and I have ridiculous problems concentrating. Seriously, I only have a memory span of 2 minutes and 3 items. I get light-headed when I stand up, and even when I eat/drink ...

What are signs of gallbladderdisease?
i have swelling umder my right ribcage i think its near my liver it feels like muscle mass and i throw up and get nausious no pain and have to move my bowels alot and the nausiousness is way up ...

Can I smoke pot with mono?
I have mono, and I can't drink because it would damage my liver. Will smoking marijuana have similar effects? Do I need my liver to filter anything from marijuana?...

Is there anyway you can stop from throwing up when you have a flu?
I hate to throw up and I take a flu shot but I hate bieng ...

What food has potassium?

What is Vertigo?
Sometimes I have a fear of heights and sometimes I don't....

I've been suffering from bulimia for about a year...?
and it wasn't too lose weight. I felt so much anger and stress, and I felt as if I wasn't good enough. Purging was how I dealt with it. I stopped now. Sometimes I cannot hold down my food. M...

Strange sickness, what's going on?
I've got some strange sickness going on symptoms below:

-constricted throat
-dehydration (even after 3-4 quarts of water)
-cold sweat
-puking
-an itch along ...

I have insomnia problems, but why are you people up?

If the 1 you love had a brain tumour?
and you could leave it untreated and they would live five 'good' years, i.e. themselves, or have an operation to treat it and your loved 1 would lose their personality and maybe their ...

Brittney
I have been getting dizzy alot when i stand up i feel like i am going to pass out.....?
i have been working out (hard core) like 2 hours a day and i am not sure what to do about it?

Jake
You have the say problem as me sometimes.I think because you need to drink more water.

Terri J
Rating
You need more water, and you might need potassium as well. Eat a banana.

katie d
Go to your doctor. Immediately. Sounds like you are over doing it and probably not eating enough protein before your workout. But I wouldn't chance it, I would contact my doctor and discuss this right away.

Penn S
Rating
It could be one of two things. Either you're dehydrated, which can cause light headedness, or you may be having migraines (do you get headaches afterwards?). Also, sometimes when I get up too quickly I see stars, so that could be it.

pepper mill
what is probably happening is your blood sugar content is low... i get that feeling when i am doing a workout later in the day and haven't eaten much before that
basically, when you get dizzy it means that your brain doesn't have enough sugar to function so it starts to shut down, but it usually rights itself quickly (which is when you lose the feeling of dizziness)
in order to fix it, you just need to make sure you are eating throughout the day, and eating healthy carbohydrates to keep your blood sugar level steady

hope you feel better!!

kristen
Make sure you are adequately hydrated. You could end up with a condition called "orthostatic hypotension." It is where your bp drops and your heart rate goes up when you stand up. It is normally from dehydration.

You could also be dizzy from hypoglycemia since exercise burns sugar. Be careful not to overdo the exercise. You could suddenly faint and/or go into shock. You may want to have a protein-based snack ahead of time to keep this from happening.

It is best to check with a doctor and have some blood tests done. Be especially careful driving if you feel this way. Here is another idea--you may want to have blood glucose and blood pressure monitors handy when you feel this way again and check your vitals to see if you can figure out what is going on.

clowmy
Rating
Hi Britt, You need to slow down,and take a break.Drink gatorade,specially when working out. This will put all the vits.minerals back that you have sweared out. That's the key,plenty of gatorade,and don't over do.

Clowmy

dominiklalka
Rating
See a doctor and a nutritionist asap.

redunicorn
Rating
See a doctor. You could have an ear infection or worse,

jesdur805
Rating
you should go to a docter or maybe its probably because ur body is not use to working that hard i have that problem sometimes when i overwork

Yafooey!
Rating
This looks like a blood pressure thing. I strongly suggest to get your blood pressure checked by a qualified medical practitioner or doctor. Don't check it yourself at the machines located in stores. If you are getting dizzy, the public machines cannot tell you why, but a doctor could. Good luck.

Cherry
Rating
It sounds like you blood is low, get some more iron in your body, and drink lots of water, and see a doctor so you can get your blood check.

amy02
When I first joined the YMCA, I made myself very silly and dizzy on the treadmill. My primary-care physician took an EKG and sent me off for a treadmill test. I did very well on the treadmill test. One of the technicians happened to mention that dehydration can lower blood volume, which lowers blood pressure. I said, "What! My blood pressure goes to 80/40 for no reason at all." Silliness and dizziness explained. I started carrying a water bottle at the YMCA and have not made myself significantly silly since then.

luvacat3
Rating
I agree with what a lot of people are saying - drink more water! This is what I think they call positional hypotension. If you're dehydrated, you just don't get enough blood to your brain when you stand up.

Aimee
Rating
Eat properly, take vitamins, drink plenty of water and gatorade, get the enough sleep each night and if that doesn't work, then consult your doctor.

A trick I learned about getting dizzy spells when standing up too quickly is before standing up from a laying or sitting position is to press your feet against the floor 10 times before getting up. That actually does help. I know it sounds wierd, but try that.

unknown
Rating
Drink some water and eat some carbs. I know that this might go against your diet, but what is worse being sick, or blacking out. Ease up on the exercising. Fifteen Minute should do it if you know the right way to do it. I wear size 0 in Jrs from only fifteen minutes a day.

julez
Drink more water, replenish the salt in your body.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, April 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy