Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Bladder infection?
What are the common symptoms of a bladder infection? Is there any way to treat the discomfort?...

I smoked my first Cigarettes and i liked it but i am under the age 21. What should i do?

Additional Details
It tase really good. All my friends tell me i should join them and do it. My other friends told me its your health and your life do wat ever you want. I still don'...

How would you get a sist removed from behind your ear???
i have a sist behind my ear and i'm having surgery tomarrow to get it removed and i was just wondering how would they do it??? with needles or crazy sharp knifes and scalpels??...

Multiple Sclerosis Test?
I have alot of the symptoms of MS and am thinking of taking the tests for it. I see that a spinal tap is normally a part of it. Can you skip that? That seems like a big deal just for a test and it&...

What is the drug they used to give to pregnant women to stop morning sickness that caused birth defects?
And why does it cause birth defects?
Additional Details
I was gonna put it in the pregancy section, but I didn't think I'd get the answers I want... But I thought it fit into ...

Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.?
I have just been diagnosed with IBS and my doctor has given me some literature to read. I have declined any prescription medication because IBS is a pretty vague description for something that seems ...

Need help... i cant eat anything without being ill :(?
Help... ive been told i have coliacs disease...
It started with not being able to eat wheat...
Then anything with glucose
Then random other stuff like chocolate

But now i ...

Have you lot ever felt sick all day but not actully be sick?
well yestersday was my borthday and i wnt to thope park for the day and when we were going home i was sick. and now even know i eaten 2 packets of crisps and runk some water i nstill feel rather ill ...

What is wrong with my daughters navel (post piercing)?
She is in no pain, no fever, no rash, no nausea. But she got her belly pierced around dec. 29, 2007 and all of the sudden she had a lot of discharge from her navel area. I looked at it (the under ...

Is there any cure for internal bleeding?
My grandpa has been an alcoholic his hole life and a few days ago we found out that he is bleeding Internaly He is bleeding in his brain and his liver is there any thing we can do is there any kind ...

What do I do if I have anemia?
I've been diagnosed with type 2 going on 3 about two weeks ago. My family tried explaining what it is but I still don't understand. All that I know is that I've lost too much blood. C...

Head lice. how do you get them to go away???
my neighbors got back from summer camp, and rushed over to tell me all there storys. the next day i went to get my hair cut, and the lady stopped in the middle of the cutting and said you have nits, ...

I breathed in ammonia. does it have side effects?
today, about an hour ago, my science class was doing an experiment. i had lemon juice and ammonia in cups next to eachother, and thinking it was the lemon juice, i like breathed it in kind of a lot ...

Is tickling a cure for depression?
Would save the NHS a LOT of money, eh?...

If i have head lice and use a hair Straighter. will anything bad happen?

How do you treat a finger when you have just pulled a rusty fish hook out?

Have you ever experienced these symptoms......?
from being on your computer? loss of appetite, insomnia, irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, and a mucous-y secretion?...

What is the difference between a cure and a treatment?
I have to make a brochure on Hemophilia, and one of the questions I have to answer is the question above. Thanks!...

I feel constipated...?
i've been constipated for a week now. during the first days my stool was hard and dry. then i bought some laxatives and stool softeners. my stomach cramps in the morning, and i go to the ...

I have swollen glands & feel sick, what can i take for this?
Also what diet should i eat to counter this?...

Curlz
I cry, like a lot! I dont know why? Any ideas?
I mean is there like a disease or disorder for people who cry a lot. I really try not to be so emotional but the tears just come. I cry when i am happy, when i am sad, when i am overly exited, when i hear sad things on the news, i mean why are my emotions so crazy? On average I cry about 4 times a week and it is driving me crazy. It feels like i have no control over my tears. My eyes look tired and puffy and i am sick of it, does this happen to anyone else? How can i cope with this? Am i like a freak!?!?

1truthseeker
Rating
Try Prozac.

LINDA G
Could be either medical or emotional. Good thing is that you can define it. I would see a doctor and see if they can help you.

Whats your problem?
One word for you: hormones.
everyone goes through a part of life when their hormones do all the talking for them. Puberty, depression, pregnancy, stress, and that time of the month can grab your hormones and twist them upsidedown and insideout. It is completely normal for you to be experiencing the hormonal imballance if you are in puberty or if you are pregnant. depression and stress also trigger a hormonal imballance. Try talking to a trusted peer to let your thoughts and feelings out.

greenday2628
Rating
Hormones dude. I do the same thing. It's just a girl thing

JAM
You may be depressed. You are very sensitive and that is not a bad thing. Talk to a doctor about it. At times in my life I have cried a lot too. It is ok.

Gypsy Girl
Your not a freak but you may want to talk to a therapist about this. It sounds like you need help learning to control your emotions.

jare bare
And it's not just a girl thing. I, too can cry at the drop of a hat. With me, I think it is mainly loneliness and depression. I see bad things on the news, especially when it's about little kids being hurt, and I break out crying. I see kids outside playing and I cry because I miss my own kids. People say I should get on anti-depressants or something like that. No thanks. I'll just keep it natural and take my emotions as they are. You may decide differently. It's definitely a personal decision. I've just heard a lot about how anti-depressants can shut off your emotions completely. I don't want to be a robot.

old lady
Rating
No, you are not a freak, and yes, it does happen to other people, but the good news is you can do something about it. You are obviously reacting to something in your background that is triggered by a number of external influences. You need to make an appointment with a behavioral therapist, who can help you understand why this happens, and what you can do to control it. You can desensitize yourself to emotional binges -- that doesn't mean you won't be able to cry when it's appropriate. You will. But it means you won't break into tears for the least little thing.
So -- you don't have a disease or a disorder. You're just reacting to something that you need to uncover, and that will help you learn how to control your emotions a little better.
But you definitely aren't a freak!

gunnwelles
Rating
Take a look at the state of the world, it's enough to make anyone cry!
Most likely hormones or depression.

cbunbaby
Rating
well maybe u r depressed or really upset bout somin? r u ? i dont think its a disorder though? anyone else agree. i dont have very good advice. sorry

hope u get better.

golfgirl2011
Hey sweets... no, first of all you are not a freak. Please believe me, this happens to more people than you know. I have struggled with a very similar problem since I was 13. I was recently diagnosed with depression and have been on effexor, which, overall has seemed to help. Unfortunately, I also believe that some people are just emotionally stronger than others. But, that doesn't mean that you can't overcome this. Have you tried to talk to someone you really, really trust? My best friend and I can cry for hours, over really weird things, but sometimes that feels good, it just feels good to be able to cry with someone else. When you feel like you are "going to loose it", try taking some deep breaths and singing a song, whatever song pops into your head, this seems to help me. And please, find someone you can trust...and talk to them. I know this will help. Remember, strength in numbers. GOOD LUCK!!

KJ
Rating
Go ahead and let those emotions flow! It's not good to keep your feelings inside...I say cry away! It feels good!

myfairashley
Rating
You are not a freak.

Is it crying-crying or overproduction of tears?

If you think it's overproduction of tears, set up an appointment with an optometrist to examine your eyes.

It seems more feasible, however, that it is depression or some sort of anxiety disorder. Talk to a doctor about this. Tell her or him exactly what you have told us. They can prescribe medicine to treat you. Also, ask for a recommendation of a good counselor or therapist.

If you are a female:
-Is there any chance you could be pregnant? Pregnancy can throw your hormones out of whack.
-Does it only happen the week before or of your period? You could have PMDD which is an extreme form of PMS. This can be treated by anxiety and anti-depressant medications.
-You could potentially have some sort of hormonal disorder. It may be worth talking to an ob/gyn about.

Gracie Macie
Rating
Hmm. Do you cry for long periods of time? If so, you could have issues that you haven't dealt with that are bugging you under the surface. It's happened to me. If tears just come when you're happy and you stay happy and you dont cry for a long time, it just shows that you're secure in your emotions. There are masks you can buy that are clear plastic filled with a colorful liquid-heat these up in a microwave or hot water and put it on your eyes-thirty minutes and no one will be able to tell that you were crying. They're amazing. Just don't be afraid to show people your feelings (but it sounds like you're not)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy