Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is dehydration a deadly disease that can kill you?
I also have another question...

Can you prevent dehydration from killing you, if you are already diagnosed with it, by drinking a LOT of water?...

Do you know if there is anything that you can take to relieve a sore throat?
Without going to the Doctors?
Additional Details
I believe that my sore throat maybe due to infection as well as all the shouting & cheering i did yesterday @ my Eisteddfod. Is there ...

My daughter is only 5 yrs. old and she has head lice! What is the best way to get rid of them?

What is the best cure for tiredness?

Additional Details
For those of you who've answered 'sleep', I should add I do not sleep well. I can rarely get an hour's sleep a night....

My bumhole smells, does yours?
My anus has been causing me some discomfort. I am finding that I go out in public and people stop and sniff. I often pass wind and i am finding it an embarassment, am I alone? Any fellow sufferers ...

Does anyone have acid reflux disease?
If so how do you take care of it....

Can holding your pee give you a bacterial infection?

I NEED IT SO BAD IT IS CONCERNING LIFE and DEATH.?
Just pray this prayer. "Dear Lord, I ask that you heel this girl named Natalie, and that her tumor will heal." please she only has 9-12 months to live. She is ten. She is my ...

Can stress cause weakness of the body ?

Does your eyesight seem better some days than others?

Medical question: can anyone tell me what this might be by these symptoms?
1. Alternating tachycardia and bradycardia with breathing
2. anxiety/depression/sense of impending doom
3. pulsating in abdomen area
4. wake up daily with a blocked nose (not like a ...

What does stool in the urine mean?

What food is a good source of iron ?
i may be anemic.......

Can you catch Insomnia from a toilet seat?
I have had trouble sleeping every since I had a watery bowel movement at my friend Larry's house....

If i smoke two ciggies a day .. am i in danger ?
I know it sounds silly but will i be in danger .. ive been smoking 2 a day for a month now .. ?...

Dont panick....i'm in the hospital........?
i've poisoned myself, i ate what i thought was an onion, but it was a daffodil bulb.....the doctor said i would be out for the spring ...

HELP!!! Im afraid of......?Read to find out ((&&answer))?
Hey well im 13 and just thought id share with you im turning 14 in few days.

Well i am like deathly afraid of worms and catapillars(sp?). Its come to the point where i have no clue what to ...

Has anybody had an MRI scan?
i am due to go into hospital in ten days time for an mri scan on my brain and im scared whats it like and how soon will i know the ...

What type of medicine is prozac?
what does it try to help people with?...

I often vomit UNWILLINGLY after eating why?

Alicia Z
I could sleep 20 hours out of the day. What is WRONG with me?
Am I sick? Depressed? I seriously would sleep forever if i didn't have to keep a job. It's not so much of a "I don't want to get out of bed" thing as it is a "I'm so tired. I think i'll go back to sleep" thing

W112
Sounds like Mono, get to the doctor.

Petpoo
I am not a doctor and there could be several reasons why you feel so tired. Maybe you are not getting enough sleep or you could be anemic. Are you eating properly, taking vitamins, drinking plenty of water, sleeping okay at nite? Try these things and if you still are really tired and not able to get out of bed, make an appointment with your family doctor. They may want to run some tests to make sure you are healthy, physically as well as mentally. Hope this helps you and have a restful nite tonite.

cheeky
Rating
i've been through how u r feeling well even now and again i feel like that again.What it is u r feeling down with ur self prob u job don't know if u have patterner or not but there not doing enough to make u happy.u need something to cheer u up.

mistyholly2003
Rating
I felt like that a wee while ago and got blood tests done and it was a really low iron count. So I'd recommend you go to the doctors.

DJ1
Rating
You have to consult a doctor. I always watch House on cable and I have seen one episode where a woman sleeps almost all day.It's not normal to sleep 20 hours a day. Please see your doctor immediately.YOU ARE SICK!

danca4life
Rating
I think maybe you should check with your doctor. My mom, dad, and brother all have sleep aptnia. It's not really a disease or anything. Sleep aptnia is when you stop breathing many times during the night and you don't get the rest you need. You feel like your sleeping, but it's not a deep enough sleep so you're tired all the time. Maybe you should have some tests done because more than likely you have it. There are pills you can have prescribed for you to help you stay awake during the day. Also surgery, or breathing machines. It's a rectangular machine that has a hose connected to a comforatable mask you wear at night and it kind of forces you to breathe. Not to the point where you can't sleep though. You really can't even tell you have it on. Best thing...check with a doc.

zocko
Rating
You're a teen with nothing to do. The more you do the more energy you will have.

Stephen D
you are tired

momakamommy
thyroid,low blood iron,mono, depressed, just to name a few. check out at your dr. have bloodwork drawn, just to be on the safe side.........

Jennifer /
Rating
could be depression.. or maybe you are just burnt out.. check with your doctor

linkinparkchic
I have been that way since I was little and they have not yet diagnosed it but I and the doctors think that it is possibly my thyroid because I am having problems with it and that is one of the problems it causes.

Ocean
You're either not getting enough sleep, or you're depressed or stressed, ill health.

You may just not be very interested in living! Enjoy life!

loc_chocklit
Rating
your winning if your sleeping 20 hours a day. Think of how many people are "losing " sleep!

1st place

abzee313
lucky chap . gimme some of it . i couldnt even sleep for 5 hrs

dragonnookie
Are you bored as I feel this way and I put it down to boredom. On days when I have something interesting to do I am O.K.,It could be something think about sorry if it's no help

ggroess
Mono is sometimes called the sdleeping sickness..or the kissing disease. You can get a mono test at the doctor and should know right away if you have it...My wife had it and slept for over 20 hours for 3 weeks staight. you need to see a doctor about this because it can develop into Chronic fatigue of Guanne Barr.

nightshadow97
who cares sleep your life away DREAM IT UP

Plain_Common_Sense
This could the be a sign of depression or severe anemia. Go to your physician, have him/her do blood work to check for anemia and go from there.

blackberrycobbler61@yahoo.com
Rating
first of all if you don't have a thermal illness the ony thing i can come up with is that you are one more sorry a** mother pucker you know what i mean on the other hand if u r sick and taking medicine than u can't help but sleep and if u r that depressed u need to change ur doctor

sstooc2001
Rating
a sign of depression perhaps?

HmzWave
check to see if you have mono. you have the hypersomnia, def. see someone.. i would suggest a Dr. for a blood test.. but go to an acupuncturist or herbalist for treatment.

talia_brmfld
you could be severely depressed.

wolftatx2
Rating
You need to force yourself to get out of bed and workout. Your body is weak from inactivity. You should start eating right and getting plenty of workouts to bring your body out of it's slump. You are a candidate for heart troubles.

shopaholicnessa
Maybe you're catching up on lost sleep that you missed maybe even years ago.

chadrock
Babe, obviously you are the one and only sleepy vampire. You should just find a job that requires sleeping.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy