Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I just found out .?
I just find out that my mom has cancer and im pretty freaked out about it ... What is the best way to handle this ? I dont do well under stressed....

Is there a difference between a drunk and a alcoholic?
I know I'll probaly get some stupid answers, but this is a serious question, alcoholism runs in my family!...

Does anyone know any good ways to treat constipation? I am so constipated. It is awful. It hurts to walk.?
It feels like I'm carrying a baby. I've tried eating a lot of fruit, and I tried taking a laxative yesterday but neither worked. Nothing is moving...down there. What should I do?...

I'm possessed with a Satan from a magic n my stomach. is there any medicine?

Has anyone had this before?
Sometimes (not very often), if I move my jaw in a certain way, it makes a small clicking sound where the joint is, and from then on, when I move it, it makes a sound ast though there's liquid. <...

Help!!medical condition...?
My friend has diarrea(sp?) and well I don/t know what to give him to eat,well, he has to eat but I don't know what to give him, help here?...

If your primary care doctor said your leg swelling was due to your age (49) what would you do.?

Ive got a urine test in 4 days,i had half a gram of coke last night?
im 28 106 kg fit and active.how long will it stay in my urine for?will running detox me any quicker? please no time wasters
Additional Details
thanks everybody,i just called national ...

Safest way of giving myself a MILD case of food poisoning?
a vegetarian option please.
Additional Details
why? - for a variety of reasons. genuine reason to pull a sickie; weight loss; just for fun....

If your dehydrated?
If you are dehydrated besides being thirsty what will it make you feel like?? like sick or what?? please only serious ...

How often do gout attacks occur?

What disease do these symptoms sound like?
anxious
hunger
irritable
weakness/fatigue
dizziness/light headed
impaired vision
extreme thirst
dry skin
nausea
drowsiness[i guess that is sort of fatigue]...

Can anyone name someone who has MS (Multiple Sclerosis) who is older say 50 and up who's symptoms are not bad?
Reason I am asking is because I have been diagnosed with MS and my friends can't seem to understand why I don't want to live to be elderly. Now I know many people with MS and I have yet to ...

Help! What is wrong with me??
Since January I have had (about every two weeks) very painful diarrhea, headache, extreme fatigue, weakness, and a flu-like feeling (without a high fever). I will feel good for a couple days or a ...

Chest Pain!!!?
I was on my way home from church and my chest started really hurting!! It is a really sharp pain and it takes my brth away!! i don't think that it is bad enough to go tothe ER but i was ...

Im 15 years old and I have a kidney diease and I already had a kidney transplant my friends make fun of me?
becuase i dont have any arm pit hiar but I got hair down there what can I do to make me have arm pit hair or them to stop making fun of me....

Do you REALLY think a dogs mouth is clean?
Yikes! I cannot believe people think it's ok for a dog to lick you and that their mouth is clean. I read a couple of books on parasites and diseases domestic animals can pass to humans...folks, ...

When i stand up i feel dizzy and faint i;ve been drinking lots of water but i cant figure out whats wrong?
i've already had my blood pressure checked but it keeps happening..
its also gotten worse since ...

Like a glass or 2 of wine a night?
i suffer with kidney failure, will this do any harm. I like red wine.
I have many other medical problems, stroke , heart condition and diabetes. yes I know but I dont smoke never have. I eat ...

Upper right abdominal discomfort, what could it be?
I've had liver fucniton tests, x-rays, other blood tests, urine sample tests, ulta sound of entire abdomen, given meds for possible peptic ulcer (three weeks on pantoloc no change). I'm 23 ...

kstorey2010
How to make a swollen throat go down..PLEASE HELP!?
Right now it is way to late to go to the doctors and the problem is, is the back of my throat is terribly swollen to where it's making it difficult to breathe. I'm so afraid I'm going to dye. I have a high fever, headache, dizzyness, and a sore throat. I know it may be a strand of tonsilitis, but for now I need to make the swelling go down. Please any advice....

P.S I can't even go to the doctor until monday, because our doctor only works week days. I just need advice on how to make the swelling go down...Please help I'm litteraly freaking out here, I'm 15 and the last thing I want is to die by suffercating.

glenda w
to sooth your sore throat gargle with warm salt water you can find the measurements on the Internet under sore throat.Drinking chicken broth helps a lot The brand Knorr is real good.Talk to your caretakers about medication for your headache and sore throat.

harvard_braindriller08
all u need 2 do is 2 quit drinking too cold
that's bad 4 u
you need a rest all the day
you need 2 go and check 4 a doctors's a dvice
work out and gargle a water with salt

hip lady wants YA fixed
gargle with as hot as you can stand salty water several days before going to the doc. that's what he will say and take antibiotics

capatina.cristian
First think you need to do is relax.
Secondly you must take something for the fever like paracetamol/acetaminophen but not too much, one every 6 hours.
Drink plenty of fluids.

If you have some antibiotics around, although it's not recommended without a doctor's prescription, you should try taking some penicilin according to what the "box" says. Once every 6 hours is prolly best.

ajman56
buy those lolly pops that help your throat

???????
hope you get better

therealking210
Rating
is anyone home with you? if breathing becomes hard, call 911 or go to a neighbors house. they will take care of you.

RN4kids
Rating
take Motrin or Advil...you probably have strep, you should not wait until Monday, you need to go to a Urgent Care type place, you could try the ER but you will wait forever and be charged an arm and a leg. look in your local phone book for after hours clinics, and tell your parents.....

brookealexallison
Rating
Gargle with warm salty water. And I heard A couple of bites of a raw potatoe.

charmed4life64
i wzs gonna say try some ice , chorlaseptic , um thorat spray , but if the doctor is bnot open i would go to the ER .. is better to be safe then sorry tell ur parents also .. or some one thast can drive it dont matter what time it is .. dont take that chance i would go straight to the er if i were you .. hope u feel better .. godbless

li'lbit
Rating
It's O.K. Just make you a cup of hot chocolate or something hot. It will help. It sounds like you have strep throat. You can also take a warm shower or breath steam from hot water or something like that. It will relax the muscles in your throat and sooth the irritation. DO NOT GARGLE SALT WATER, it will make it hurt worse. When you have that much irritation no salt or orange juice or strong drinks. If you use the steam I promise it will feel better. I've had strep many times. You will have to go to the Dr. soon to get antibiotics. Heat is just a quick fix to help. If you have a humidifier use it in your room with your door closed to keep all the moisture in there. Don't get so upset, it will only make it worse, you will be fine.

motox
OK try taking as hot water as you can drink,as you will not be drinking it but gargling with it and all you need to do is add salt to it.....gargle with salt water...goood luck,if this dont work consult a doc...

chickem
If you are carrying a fever with this sore throat, you could have strep throat...which is contagious and dangerous. Can someone take you to the ER? You need to get started on antibiotics right away. For right now though, go gargle with warm salt water. Please get this checked out.

racer 51
have you told your folks about this? i'm sure if it's serious they'll take you somewhere. in the mean time, gargle with a bit of warm salt water for the pain and maybe get a throat spray.

therealtruth777
Rating
Do you have no parents at your house that can take care of you?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy