Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I feel and hear my heartbeats when I lie down or when I sit silently. What can be the reason/s for that....?
......other than a problem in the heart? I went to the heart doctor and he told me that I had no problem in my heart.
Additional Details
I had all the heart tests....

Remedies on passing drug test?
some that really work
Additional Details
oh yeah from ...

Numb hands?? n pins n needles...?
what does it mean if you wake in the night (every night) and have numb hands, with pins and needles, and your hands feel like they dont belong to you, and you have to shake them awake?
ok in the ...

My mom's mom smokes a lot... will that affect how long she lives? how much does one cigar take out of yourlife
i dont really want to add details i only have a few minutes to work with this my mom is coming home ...

Can you die from phnumonia:? is it serious?
my dads been in the hospital because he had kidney failuer on one of his kidneys, he was supposed to get discharged today. but he had to stay because now he has phnumonia, will this affect his kidney?...

How to cure a dry mouth?

My family of 3 young children and two adults, has fallen for the third time this year to stomach "flu"?
We have washed hands excessively and cleaned meticulously, only to have a helper here for two hours and now she's got it.
Is this airborne? My kids all have strangely mettalic smelling ...

Question about thyroid results on a blood test?
my boyfriend's doctor just called and told him he needed to come back into the office because his blood test results had showed "high thyroid levels". he had gone in to do standard ...

Needles and Syringes?
hello,
for thoes in the know about needles ...
what is the smallest size needle head? i believe they come in different size holes.

what does this mean?
1/2 cc 29G x 1/2

Ive been in depression for 5 years my age is 18 wht to do its like dyin slowly?? i dnt know how to laugh!!?
wht is the solution?...

What are the symptons for conjuctivitus?? ((soz bout spelling!))?
A few friends say i have it...but my eye can be fine and ok but a few hours later it can be really bloodshot and sore! any help? ...

My son as chicken pox i need to know the does and donts and any dangers?

Curved spine?
my spine is curved, but not left or right, like kinda poking out (i know, thats sounds gross and i dont want it anymore!!!) i think i got it from sitting like a hunchback when i was a few years ...

What could be wrong? I'm really not feeling quite right.?
I'm dizzy, and have a touch of a sore throat. I don't have any ear-infection or cold symptoms, but this dizziness has been going on for a few days now. I'm also incredibly tired all ...

I have heard that if you get "head" with a Halls cough drop than you feel a certain tingle. Is this true?
I am not perverted;just curious....

I went on anAirplaneAnd my ear clogged and still1day laterIcan't hear InMyleft ear,What can i do besides gum?
I went on an airplane and during landing my ears were popping like crazy, so i chewed gum.Even after the gum my ears were still hurting. This technique always worked, but not on this flight. Maybe it ...

Cant eat for 24 hours now throwing up.. HELP!?
My younger sister is going to the doctors on friday (tomorrow) to get a tube put down her throat and up her.. well yeah to see about colitis. So she cant eat dark foods for 24 hours and has to take ...

What does taciocardic mean?
on holby and ...

Is it true that sodas or pops can cause kidney failure?

Sleeping problems? maybe it is stress?
I am a senior at high school. Ever since I am at high school I have been sleeping bad at night. I think it is the stress from school that is causing it. Every night I try to go to sleep at 11pm to ...

wanda j
How to get rid of drainage in the ear?
I have had pressure on my left ear and some drainage what can I do

popii-x
Rating
get your ears syringed it may not be a comfortable process but it will definatlly help and probely clear it up

hpw this helps

god bbless

x

Diane A
Rating
You can make a warm compress and lie down on it w/ the left ear on it. This will make the ear run and drain more - you may have built up fluids in your ears. Another thing you can do is go to the store and get swimmers ear drops this will dry it out.

rockjock_2000
if it's a one-off thing, use an ear wax removal product. These kits usually have ear drops that will dissolve the wax, ear plugs to keep the drops in place for a while, and a small bulb that you would fill with water to flush the drops and wax out of your ear after a set amount of time (read the label on the box). If your ear has been a problem for more than 10 days, see your doctor, you may have an ear infection or undiagnosed allergies that may require an allergy medication (if sudafed clears up the problem, then it may very well be allergy caused). My husband had the same problems as you are, but over several years and in both ears. When he finally went to the doctor, the doctor told him the problem could be allergies and put him on the generic Flonase, which cleared his ear troubles up within the week.

Clint E
after swimming my ears get water in them I shake my head all around and low and high ...might have to hang upside down.

but I aint no doc

Candace C
Sudaphed will work, and so will Mucinex. You may have congestion in your ear canal due to drainage. I am going through that right now. I put a few drops of rubbing alcohal in my ears and then take a decongestant. Best wishes! I know how annoying this can be! :)

vicky t
Rating
You can tilt your ear and pour peoroide in your ear. And that will sometimes help with the drainage

kcpaull
Rating
My doctor always recommends Sudafed Plus. It's a decongestant and an antihistamine so it helps open your eustation tubes to let the pressure off and dries up the fluid.

Here's a link about it:
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100002482.html

Tay
Rating
DO NOT ET YOUR EARS SYRINGED!!!!!

SERIOUSLY! its painful and doesn't always work.

take a blower dryer and tip your head so that the ear with the drainage is facing the floor. then low dry into it and it clears it up! i swearrrrrrr

DERLANDSON
There is a good little drug out there called Sudaphed. The chemical name of this drug is pseudophedrine. What this drug does is dry up the mucus membranes and that is what you need. This little pill works wonders for ears that have water in them. This drug is also over the counter I believe, you have to go to the counter to ask for it. Good Luck and Blessings !!!!

crowfeathers
Rating
If there is drainage from your ear then your eardrum may have broken. If that is true, you don't want to put anything in your ear! Not even water.
Just put warm compress on. If you don't want to see a doctor then you should not put anything into your ear until the eardrum heals again.

Sometimes when you have an ear infection, the fluid pushes so hard on the ear drum that it finally breaks, pain subsides and fluid comes out through the eardrum. Eardrum will heal but may leave a scar if this happens too many times.

When children get tubes in their ears, this is kind of what happens. The tube goes through the eardrum to keep it open so the fluid can drain out and not push on the eardrum and cause pain.

If you get a high fever, then you need to go to the doctors.

Gretchen
Sounds like a possilbe ear infection, fluid trapped in the ear....I actually just finished taking antibiotics for an ear infection. I read that it is NOT wise to stick Q-tips in your ear, so be careful...If you clean your ears with either a Q-tip, or your finger--what happens is--the Q-tip/finger could actually PUSH the earwax further in the ear, thereby creating a blockage, where water, and excess earwax cannot get drained...There's some good info online, which I'll provide the link for you below...Some good things you could do for now are:
1.) Take Sudafed or Benadryl. A decongestant, and an antihistamine will help decrease swelling in the area of the Eustachian tube. Extra Strength Tylenol will help with pain.
2.) Go see your doctor. You may need some antibiotics...like Amoxicillan.
3.) Try pinching your nose, then blowing out air into your cheeks...Wait until you hear a POP, which helps alleviate the pressure in the ear!
4.) Use a heating pad for your ear...The heat may help.
Keep in mind, that if you do have an ear infection...It'll probably clear up in a couple days...However, fluid drainage can sometimes take upto 3 months. Be patient.
Hope I've helped...and remember to check out the link below!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy