Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Why is milk bad when you sick or coughing?
ok so I'm sick and they said that milks bad for you if your ...

Anti biotics and alcohol??
I know this question has been asked before, but can anyone talk from experience or any health professionals here? I've just been put on Amoxicillin and have a big party to go to Friday but ...

If you kissed someone in the mouth, how likely is it to get HIV/Aids?

What disease runs in your family?
Do you do anything to lessen the risk that you will get it? Are you scared it will be passed on to you? Heart disease runs in my family....

Panic attacks??someone help please??
Okay this was about 3-ish days ago. I think. So, I was at my apt. and I was home alone. I felt a tingly feeling in my chest kind of. My heart was pounding. I thought I was having a heart attack or ...

What does being in a coma feel like?
to people who have been in a coma, how long were you in it? do you remember what it was like? did you hear anything? is it like sleeping? why where you in a coma? what did it feel like waking up? did ...

Water in the ear. How do you get rid of it.?
The wife had a bath yesterday and still feels as if she has water in her ear. She says it's as if she has went deaf in one ear. Anyone help ??...

I have something that is causing me to fall asleep most of the time I am sitting down, does anyone else have ?
Every time I get home from work I cannot hold my head up! My fiance swears I am on drugs,if I swa anyone this way I would think so too!When I am @ work i drift off while I am driving or get blurry ...

What causes people to do drugs?

Is liver damage from alchohol intake reversable?

Am I harming myself?
I have started to eat toilet tissue but I dont know why, i always chew on eat and then i worry it's bad for me
does anyone actually know if it is?
please ...

Question about fecal matter?
Why is it that sometimes when I go to the bathroom and relieve myself that some of my feces floats and some sinks? I have always wondered this....

Help Plez!?
My mom has a pain in her stomach after eating could she have ...

I have excess urination and i dont have money to see the doctor please give suggestions?
i would like if you give me ideas please because in the night when i go to sleep every minute i feel like urinating and i cant live like this anymore i can suicide please give suggestions....

Help!!! I need to know how to end a severe migraine without taking powerful painkillers.?

Why are people born with defects?
eg:- down Sydrome, Seria P...

What is this?? :(?
headachs in different places of my head i have had dem for 2 weeks

dry mouth and lips
loss of taste
fills sick ...

I am 20 years old and Im loosing lots of my hair, what could it be?
If u know of something similar that has happened to u let me know im very depressed. My hair is thinning out and I feel ugly, and please dont tell me beauty is only skin deep cuz we all know u gotta ...

Uninary infections,why does my girlfriend keep getting them?
My grilfriend keepsa getting uninary infections, she follows all the advice given by her doctor, but yet they keep coming back. se has been in hospital for 4days once and been given the strongest ...

Are there medicines to cure gayness in boys of age 21 years please give me the details of the doctors in b'lor
hi i am a boy of 21 years age and i am a gay i feel bcos i love one of my friend very much and he also like me very well but we both like to **** each other and kiss each other and also sleep with ...

markwarren62
How long does heroin stay in the urine?

xl_nightmare
Rating
If you're worried, use a quick fix. Thirty bucks, but it never fails. Most companies look for temperature to be about 90-97 degrees. It comes with a heat pack for that.

Other than that, watch the heroin use. It can really screw you up. You might wanna try something smoother like acid or E that has a more psychedelic handle instead of heroin.

Mr. Know It All
Rating
depends on how much you've been doing. usually about 72 hours.

Ferrari
I don't use heroin, ask a junkie

cocky_rookie
Rating
never mind that , how the hell are we ganna get it out?

YORKSHIRE
Heroin and Cocaine are purged from the body reasonably quickly. Traces of Marijuana can take months.

Fine, if you don't believe me.
I am in a safety critical job and can be screened at any time for drugs and alcohol. I know what I'm talking about.

tendai
Depending on the amount used and how often used, but usually about 72 hours. If you are a heavy user it could be longer. It can stay in your hair for up to 90 days if you smoke it.

rose
for a urine test if you will drink a lot of water with in 24 hours no more tracing

wise guy
Rating
18 hours

Marius
Rating
Having worked previously for a drug treatment firm, I will skip the moral argument and get straight to the facts. Depending on how large a dose a person has taken and their body weight, a single dose of any water-soluble drug such as heroin will take between 24 and 48 hours to clear the body via urine. This is only applicable for a single dose. The clock restarts the minute another dose in introduced to the body. This time will also get longer with chronic use, as the liver becomes damaged by having to break down heroin into smaller molecules and the kidneys become less efficient at filtering them from the blood. These two effects are similar to how alcohol behaves, where the byproducts are more toxic to certain body systems then the original substance.

Lauren J
months and months

not that i use heroin
i saw it on tv

man get off it !

picinich13
Rating
Forever...don't use it.

skynyrdgoodway
Rating
are you proud of yourself?------I'M NOT

Matthew
o god, someone has to take a drug test

gottback26
it shouldn't be in yr urine....drugs r bad

zizou
sorry dont do heroin so i dont have a clue, ask someone who does or knows about heroine? or search on yahoo or google?

frogsaregreen2
stay clean man. thats the best way to live..

Ashley luvs you!
Rating
your an idiot if your using herion!!!!!!!!!! your going to die! have you ever thought about how all the people who care about you are going to feel once you die??? the pain and suffering will be over for you but it will have just started for you loved ones. so go get help go to rehab and kick that habit!! theres some advice!

Stubbs-O
LOnger than you want.

NEVER USE DRUGS!

heckyesh1
If you're trying to pass a drug test by knowing how long a drug stays in the urine, then that means you probably shouldn't be using it in the first place. Get clean.

temerson
Rating
untill the cops leave then you fish it out with a coat hanger

bikerchick1578
awhile... stay away from that junk.
if you're doing smack whether or not you pass a piss test is the least of your worries...

Memas
screw the urine. I'd be worried about how long its gonna stay in your brain cells.

cconsaul
Rating
Doesn't really matter because it stays in the hair follicles for six months to several years. Many professional institutions are going to this method of testing since a urine sample has been shown to be unreliable due to several factors:

1. It can be substituted (even to the point of wearing a bag with a small hose attached so the sample container can be filled on site)

2. It can temporarily be flushed by ingesting large amounts of diuretics such as Vinegar or even nastier substances. (sometimes resulting in permanent injury or even death)

The bottom line is that Heroin is not a healthy thing to allow into your body. It may seem to be a life saver, and it may even have become an addiction for you, but there is a perfectly good reason that it is illegal. Heroin has a nasty habit of killing people. You should definitely worry less about how to mask the presence of heroin in your body, and worry more about who is going to settle your affairs, buy your coffin, and grieve for you when you are plant food. If you are not taking heroin, consider this before you start. If you are taking it, get help as soon as possible.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy