Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 18,How do I tell this guy that i want to date that i have hpv?
I found out i had hpv when i was 18 and now i dont know what to do because my ex-boyfriend of four years and i just broke up. we also have a daughter together..I just dont know what to do I need help ...

1 out of 150 born in the US develope autism. This scares me. This is a recent disease. is it the food we eat?
these are scary statistics. In the 80's you hardly heard of it. Now its growing and growing rapid. What do you think causes this disease. My 10 yr old nephew has it and it feel so bad for him ...

Somebody please help me!!!?
i am 13 years old and my throat is closing every time i swallo i feel it close up please i am very ...

Cocaine???
i'm 16 and i have smoked pot many o times but some of my friends recently asked me if i wanted to try cocaine, should i? i dont want to get really messed up and i really dont want to get ...

What are 'growing pains'?
I had them from age 10 onwards. Shooting pains up my legs, mainly around my knees. They called them growing pains. They said i would grow out of them. i sort of did ... now i have sciatica. What ...

Could I possibly be long-sighted or short-sighted?
OK, I have two friends who are both short-sighted and wear reading glasses to help them see the blackboards at school. I recently noticed that I can't see things that are further away - I need ...

Serious answers only. What can I take to bring down the acidity or regulate the ph in my body?
Any professionals out there know about using Calcio Coral or a similar product for this purpose, please ...

Can anybody suggest any good questions for the optician I should ask?
Today I am going to have an appointment for laser eyes surgery, which I would like to have in near future. I would like to ask the optician as many question as possible, so I can be sure I am doing ...

Whats the use of pants, is it just for fashion or to stop your clothes from sticking?

My moms house is filled with crap from floor to celing in every room. Obessive-compulsive. What to do?
Kitchen Bathroom Living room All of ...

Autism????
Tell me everything you know about autism... except the nonverbal part that is a given. How can you tell if a 2 yr. old might have it....

What do you do when you feel a cold coming on? how do you maintain it or keep it away?
k so my throat is just a hint of scratchy and my nose is just a little stuffy.
any way to keep it from getting worse or making it go away?...

Does anyone know why my 83yr old mother is having visual hallucinations?
I think she is depressed and lonely. She lost a very dear friend 8mo ago. She takes metoprolol ,synthroid and aspirin.She has lost approx. 25 lbs. unexplained. Help!...

Should I trust my husband?
My husband had a brain tumor that caused him to have epilepsy. he had it removed in 2000 but he still gets Auras which are a form of seizure. They have been getting more frequent over the past few ...

What happens if you are supposed to get your stitches removed by a certain date and you dont?

Have you ever had anemia ... what does it feel like?? how did affect you??
what type of anemia did you have iron deficiency, b12 vitamin deficiency??...

How do doctors test for a UTI in men?
My brother has been having trouble urinating. He feels like he has to go all the time and it stings. Sounds like a uti or kidney infection. But he won't go to the doctor cause he's afraid. W...

Do you ever wish God would slice the United States with an axe the size of Kentucky, then pour acid over it?

What is mono?
what is the disease mono? and what does it do?...

10 reasons why is beer bad for us?

midniterockstar
How long does crystal meth stay in urinary track system?
I did about two lines 10 days ago and I'm taking a drug test tomorrow. Does anyone think its still in my system?

ash
Rating
Well I have friends that take drug tests 4 days after using meth and are clean. I highly, highly doubt it is in your system. I am sure you know the harmful effects so i won't get into that. I would not worry about it. It should have worked its way out.

frooliemew
Do a liver flush protocol but I doubt you have time now.

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/default.asp

Pick one of the liver flush recipes that works for you. Some ingredients are hard to get a hold of but most you find at the grocery store or whole foods.

Plan on crapping your *** off for a few hours.

amira_adina77
since your kidneys filter out your blood that carries the crystal meth in your system it can take a while to filter it out. Once the kidney filters out everything it needs to filter to turn into urine, it can either go back into your blood stream and be processed further or turn into urine to be exited into well, the world :). So there is real no way of knowing how long it stays in your system. Your best bet, not to do any drugs when you know your going in for a drug test.

brianbelotti
it takes 72 hours for meth to leave your system, after that it is undectable in the urine. don't listen to others who don't known what they are talking about,

Mr. Goodkat
Rating
I hope so. I hope your test is for a probation officer and you go to jail. What kind of idiot are you anyway? Putting that crap in your body....

Dante it is...
...if you quit u never hav 2 worry again...goodluck

(LUV4GUNZ)
Rating
HELL YA!!! omg that will stay in there for WEEKS!! your fu*ked. call in sick you tweaker.

kevlar1
Rating
******* tweaker dirty little rats i hate em

Slippy
Rating
8 months and 12 days is the average.

devyn
whoever is drug testing you must be offering a job, or be a probation officer, and on the one hand, they should not even think of hiring your punk @ss twice, and on the other, they should throw your punk @ss BACK in the slammer, have fun.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy