Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My heart beats fast, short of breath, when i touch my chest, i can feel it pulsing so hard.?
it feels uncomfortable and it lasts for 15 mins at a time. It happens 3 times a week. can anyone exaplain what is rong with me. i went to doctor but at that time it was beating fast.
Additional ...

I think i might be dying...???
I have been having pains throughout my body occasionally and sometimes it feels like i have a tumor in my head, because it throbs there sometimes. I don't know what's wrong with me...can ...

Does asthma clear up eventually?
Like by age 24?...

Strange question!Water pooring out of my ears??? Anyone know what this is?
Am I losing brain fluid or what....I have water pouring from my ears... Well not in a btap way but it's running down the outside of my ear? Any ideas. It's just come on. I've had ...

Are these signs of autism?
Our 3 year old daughter Emma has lately been rocking back and forth, repeating things over and over, humming, and lack of eye contact. Could she be autistic? We already have an appointment with her ...

Blood in stool?
I've been getting blood in my stool occassionally for the last month and a half or so. I've had small amounts of bright red blood when i wiped, but today there was a slightly darker piece ...

Does anybody know how to change the 12 step AA program into one with no religous convictions? thank you x?
its for an eating disorders course i am doing ...

If You Eat Shrooms?
If You Eat Shrooms And Are Drug Tested A Little Later Will They Show Up??
Will They Show Up?
If So How Long Should I Wait To Be Drug Tested?
Additional Details

My high school daughter wants to be a doctor.She faints everytime she sees blood.What can I do to help her?
she also faints in dissection biology classes.
Is it something that can go away ?
Is there any sort of psychotherapy ?
or is it better for her to choose a totally different career ?...

Anyone know what could be up with me?
suffering from nausea but also vomited if i try to walk around, stomach feels all sicky and i feel very awful if i try to stand.
Additional Details

90 systolic 60 diastolic....low Bp??

How do you get rid of a canker sore?

Why are the palms of my hands itchy as well as my feet?I'm also sneezing & having difficulty breathing.anyone?
I am experiencing extremely itchy hands and feet along with sneezing and difficulty breathing. Any ...

Dark Stool?
in my lat bowel movement, my stools were a dark brown. it was watery too.

i've been drinking more iced tea & Sunny Delight lately, if that has anything to do with this. i also ...

My Doctor is writing to me about blood test results?
i had a blood test on monday and rang them today to see if my results were back. They said that my doctor is writing to me about my results ?? what can this mean. Is it that they have found something ...

Verrucas??
how do you get rid of an old, deep verruca. acid stuff and several goes at freezing hasnt worked and its giving him pain :-(...

People keep telling me they think I'am bipolar and I seem to have all the symptoms,where do I get tested?
I live in arizona and I need to know where to get tested for bipolar disorder in the phoenix area. Whenever I try to look it up online all I get is the symptoms and info about medicine but I don'...

I have a sharp pain in my left eye what shoud I eat?

Which side of the body is your appendix on?

My baby is really sick...can someone help me?
My 6 year old Shar Pei has been sick for 9 days. She totally stopped eating, has been throwing up and has had only a few difficult bowel movements. I brought her to the vet on 1/8. The vet did x-...

J C
How long do you remain conscious for after your head has been chopped off?
I know it´s a horrible question, but I think you´d have time to think about what just happened, no? About 10 seconds in my opinion, but I´m not going to try it to find out.....

Kamlesh
Rating
yes yes

fred
Rating
why not? at least you would get an honest answer!

London Girl
Rating
I know I will just chop my old mans head off (whom at the moment I am angry with!!!!) and time how long he is conscious and let you know!!

DavidNH
Rating
I chopped my head off once, and I was able look around, blink, and think for about thirty seconds before I lost consciousness. The bad thing was that since my lungs were disconnected, I couldn't say anything. I couldn't whistle either. Fortunately a doctor came along and sewed my head back on. I'm alright now.

MikeZ
Anyone can really answer this question...since the people who got this experience are no longer alive

Dark Magician
Rating
I think that when my head will be chopped off, I will get up after 5 minutes, will say sorry and then stick my head again to my body.

clicky j
Wow what a question, you know what i have no idea. but id love to find out!!!!.xxxxx ill stay tuned.xx

loonyTunes
Rating
I guess the couple of milliseconds needed to realise your head has been chopped off and your about to die. Nasty!!!

Diana P
Rating
When you chop off a chickens head, the body spasms for about 3-5 Min's. but then, is a chicken ever conscious?

damari_8
None. taking into consideration that the head is cut off completely in one go, and that there is enough oxygen in your brain for a few seconds, the shock of it would send you into unconsciousness which means ....none!!!!

blokeoaf
It was reckoned that when the head was chopped off immediately after execution and the head was shown to the crowd numerous severed heads (their faces) sneered at the crowd. So it would be at least 30 seconds of awareness.

joyhope18
Rating
When Anne Boylne had her head chopped off she was praying and spectators said that her lips were still moveing when it came rolling off so maybe a second or two.But they chould have been telling tales, who knows?

SUPER-GLITCH
Only a matter of seconds its thought, obviously no one has managed to come back and let us know

However, consider the sudden lack of oxygen and trauma, the blinking and movements of face, would be down to involuntary nerve endings being severed, what a ghastly thought!!!
Quick though, not even long enough for one verse of I AIN'T GOT NO BODY - sorry could not resist that one.

hannefarsjoe
it's a really good question!!! I need some time to think about it...

Lord of the Sovereign Ring
There was an experiment done during the French Revolution where a scientist made the head choped off bloke answer a question regarding pain. He had to blink 3 times for yes and 4 for no and he blinked 3 times to the question 2 times before he died.

Ace question BTW!!!

Yrret
Good question and fantastic answer Budda m. I feel slightly sick now. I had always assumed you were dead the split second your head came off.

RIP all people who have died in this horrible way.

retep g
Rating
It was proved by 2 French scientist's during the revolutionary era that the brain can live for almost 2 minutes after decapitation. They asked a criminal to co-operate and he refused, when his head had been severed they ran across lifted his head and he cursed them for over a minute.

lyfsavr1
none.

Charlie Brigante
Rating
Technically, your brain would function for several minutes before its starved of oxygen. So to that effect, you'd probably be aware for that long. However, I think shock would knock your consiousness out for good, and you'd probably end up in a dream like state for a couple of minutes before you died. I wonder what you'd be dreaming/thinking about???

bavwill
It's hard to say. I watched the beheadings done by the terrorists. I didn't study it or anything but the head was blinking even when it had been lifted up to the camera. Nerves and not conciousness. I'd have to say. It depends on how fast it's done. If it's guillotine, i'd give conciousness about 5 secs max. The head needs the lungs to supply oxygen to the brain. Question is, do we have the same bodily functions as animals that switch off pain after a certain amount of injury? What a horrible question anyway. Why would you ask EUGHH!!? why would i answer

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy