Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I think about going anerexic..?
I see these videos of really skinny people, and I dont eat much. But I'm scared that something will happen to me.. I do tihnk I want to become anerexic.. what can I do too lose weight healthy so ...

Is dehydration a deadly disease that can kill you?
I also have another question...

Can you prevent dehydration from killing you, if you are already diagnosed with it, by drinking a LOT of water?...

Do you know if there is anything that you can take to relieve a sore throat?
Without going to the Doctors?
Additional Details
I believe that my sore throat maybe due to infection as well as all the shouting & cheering i did yesterday @ my Eisteddfod. Is there ...

My daughter is only 5 yrs. old and she has head lice! What is the best way to get rid of them?

What is the best cure for tiredness?

Additional Details
For those of you who've answered 'sleep', I should add I do not sleep well. I can rarely get an hour's sleep a night....

My bumhole smells, does yours?
My anus has been causing me some discomfort. I am finding that I go out in public and people stop and sniff. I often pass wind and i am finding it an embarassment, am I alone? Any fellow sufferers ...

Does anyone have acid reflux disease?
If so how do you take care of it....

Can holding your pee give you a bacterial infection?

I NEED IT SO BAD IT IS CONCERNING LIFE and DEATH.?
Just pray this prayer. "Dear Lord, I ask that you heel this girl named Natalie, and that her tumor will heal." please she only has 9-12 months to live. She is ten. She is my ...

Can stress cause weakness of the body ?

Does your eyesight seem better some days than others?

Medical question: can anyone tell me what this might be by these symptoms?
1. Alternating tachycardia and bradycardia with breathing
2. anxiety/depression/sense of impending doom
3. pulsating in abdomen area
4. wake up daily with a blocked nose (not like a ...

What does stool in the urine mean?

What food is a good source of iron ?
i may be anemic.......

Can you catch Insomnia from a toilet seat?
I have had trouble sleeping every since I had a watery bowel movement at my friend Larry's house....

If i smoke two ciggies a day .. am i in danger ?
I know it sounds silly but will i be in danger .. ive been smoking 2 a day for a month now .. ?...

Dont panick....i'm in the hospital........?
i've poisoned myself, i ate what i thought was an onion, but it was a daffodil bulb.....the doctor said i would be out for the spring ...

HELP!!! Im afraid of......?Read to find out ((&&answer))?
Hey well im 13 and just thought id share with you im turning 14 in few days.

Well i am like deathly afraid of worms and catapillars(sp?). Its come to the point where i have no clue what to ...

Has anybody had an MRI scan?
i am due to go into hospital in ten days time for an mri scan on my brain and im scared whats it like and how soon will i know the ...

What type of medicine is prozac?
what does it try to help people with?...

Lab Accident
How do you tell someone their breath stinks nicely ?
This person at my work has STANK breath. What do I do, buy them some mints ?

♥ hello_kitty_xoxo ♥
Rating
Buy some mints and walk by them . Stop offer them one . If they say no just say I really do think you need this please take it .

K 3 N N
Rating
Pass him a note that says: I didn't want to say this out loud, but dude, your breath stinks!

?!
leave several boxes of breath mints on their desk they will get the message and you won't have to say a word

gafreak93
buy some tictacs and leave them on their desk with an anonymous note. its actually doing them a favor, because they dont know unless u tell them.

askaway
Rating
offer them some of your own mints.....and if he accepts just mention that he needs them...if he declines....tell him he needs them.....

PrettyEskimo
Here have some gum

carpetrug01
Rating
offer them gum or mints.

maxi
Just say it in a nice way. Be like "man im your friend so im going to tell you this your breath smells" you know?

Wendy P
Rating
there is no polite way to tell someone that their breath smells like something died inside their mouth, you should carry mints or gum with you and if you have to talk to this person get you one first and then offer her one. Let someone else be the rude one.

Woohoo!
Rating
"Hint Mints" they're the greatest.

iWaNtEdUtOkNoWiLuVtHeWaYuLaUgH
Rating
man don't you hate those
one time, me and two of my other friends were driving to club. And the fuker in the passenger seat has some really bad breath. Offered that fool gum several times and he wouldn't take it. By the time we got to the club, i threw up. Nasty *** fools.

Trinity
Rating
Yes, offer them some chewing gum...
Oh when you see them in the restroom; take your toothbrush & floss out, & brush your teeth. When you finish, tell them how good a fresh mouth feels.

Kenny J
lol....i dont think there is a nice way to tall someone there breathe stinks.

kevin
Rating
yes buy dem mints or just say dam your breath stinks like ***

beautyofthesea
Rating
Buy the mints and then offer them one every time you are near them. Just giving them the pack is not a guarantee they'll take them or get the hint.

Rico Suave
One way would be to place a pack of breath mints on their desk without them knowing about it. Or, whenever you need to speak to them, be cool and pull out a pack of mints. Put one mint in your mouth as you're offering them one. If they still don't get the hint, then maybe you should just be honest with them and let them know that they need to keep some mints or mouthwash handy. Hopefully, they'll understand and not turn the situation into some kind of game and start picking on you about your hair or body or something.
Or, you could just tell your supervisor and let them handle it in private in the office. Then you don't have to be the enemy.

Don't dream it's Over
Offer them mints or a piece of gum...they'll take the hint...eventually.

nighty night
Rating
might not know, hint around, ask them what mouth wash they recommended for daily mouth care

catywhumpass
Rating
I have had this situation before..and the way I approached it was very discreetly whispering to the person that she want to get a mint because her breath is bad today. Then I told her that I wasn't meaning to offend her, but I would want someone to tell me as well. She was cool and thanked me and got a mint, and I notice that she keeps mints with her now. Problem solved.

theverygrouchyladybug
Rating
offer them a mint as you pop one in your own mouth.

they'll get the hint.

Steph W.
Rating
Buy them some stuff then say somethin like dude you gotta try this stuff it tastes good.

da_hammerhead
Rating
Flip them a pack of tic-tacs and wink

The Git!
Rating
Tell 'em

Bog Breath-Cough off!!!!!!

user name
just offer them some gum.

itsmeuguys
offer gum....

As If I Am Not Here
Nicely say to him : "hey, i have tried this gum, it tastes good! want some?" I think do it few more times he may pick up an interest to at least eat some gum.maybe his breath will be improved a bit.....

healthiacynthia
problem is, most people's breath doesn't stink nicely....it stinks bad

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy