Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I had a dark green, almost black stool today.....??????
I am a hypochondriac and I suffer from a terrible phobia of HIV.

I am a virgin saving myself for marriage, never used IV drugs, and parents are completely healthy.

Yesterday, I ...

Does anyone get little white nut-like things come up their throat once in a while?
I'm trying to find out what these are but I cant find any information on them. I know its gross but I know a few other people that get them so I know I'm not completely strange... :-) What ...

Who else has insomnia?
yawn....

Can someone with pancreatitis ever drink again?
a man of 25 was diagniosed with pancreatitis and told not to drink ever again but he was never a big drinker anyway. its really bothering him and he would like an opinion on it....

Does anyone know what would happen if you were to take a big swig of motoroil, thinking it was pepsi?

When i have a bowel movement it's liquidy?
when i have a bowel movement(poo) its liquid... and my stomach wont stop grumbling anyone know whats going on?
Additional Details
and what i can do to stop it?...

How to cure stomach acid/heartburn?
after eating /drinking,results with itchy cough,heart ...

I can't go more then a few hours without eating otherwise I get horibly dizzy or faint. Is this a serious?
I'm not sure if this is a serious problem or not but it's been happening a bit more lately and i'm a little concerned. I can't go without eating for more then a few hours (at most)...

What is wrong with me?
I woke this morning feeling nauseous and had diarrhoea. My throat is scratchy and I keep sneezing, which is totally not normal for me. My ears and eyes are itchy, and my head feels like its full of ...

Has anyone here got this cold/flu bug?
I have and i feel awful, just in time for New Year, great : (
Additional Details
Ive had it for 5 days and nothing is getting rid of it!!!!...

What could be possible causes of frequent blood in the stool?

Sore throat!!!! how to heal my sore throat...?

Additional Details
wad cause to have sore throat?...

HELP????????? Please?????
My Father is very sick....I am so sad. He has many ailments with no available cures. I so wish it was me instead of him. I have cried off and on for over 14 hours...don't believe I can cry ...

Please can you tell me how to get rid of my dark circles ....... help me :-(?
I have got dark circles when i was a small girl 3 years old , now i am 23 years old ..I dont know if it is heriditary .Becuase my mom , dad , my sisters and my brother dont have dark circles
My ...

There's a mouse in my bedroom!?
how likely is it that it will get in/on my bed while i'm asleep and if it did and it bit me, what could i catch from it?
i'm not petrified obviously or i would sleep there but i am ...

I have been sick for several days with sharp stomach pains, fever, sweating, gas, etc.--its not the flu. HELP

Can stroke victims drive?
what restrictions ...

Where are you likely to find staphylococcus aureus??
i think it might be in a hospital or the skin but i am not sure.
can anyone ...

Is there a CURE for FIBROMAYALGIA?

Umm what in the world is this??
I have this like worm thing i discovered in my poop. [ i know gross!] It's about 1 cm long, white, and it moves...yuck! well what is it? is it a desiease? How can I cure it! It's soo ...

stupid cupid 14
How do you know if you have a brain tumor?

mikedrazenhero
Rating
you can tell by the tumor appearing on your head, you can feel it and it gives you headach, you can try to fly to mexico and have it removed for 50 bucks

Mos Def
Rating
google it

Megan Michelle
Rating
u can have anything from headaches, seizures, or nothings... so go to a neurologist and get that taken care of!

pinky.p
It depends on how severe your symptoms are, most headaches can be cured with a painkiller. migraine headaches are painful and severe but with the right medication can be improved. Go to your doctor and explain the way you feel, your doctor will investigate it fully.

St Harpy
When a doctor has confirmed it. You cannot tell wether you have a brain tumour or not by only having the symptoms.

Lily
My Mother had a brain tumor and her first symptoms were very BAD headaches. This was then confirmed by going to doctors when she had a MRI scan. Luckily due to early detection it was successfully removed.

nicepuddin
Two or more doctors will tell you and that is the only way you can know

allie
Rating
my grandpa realized he had brain tumors when he had a seizure at work....the more effective way to detect brain tumors would be to go to a neurologist and get checked out

the dude abides
The only sure way to tell is with an MRI or a CAT scan. There are some general symptoms that may lead you to see a doctor sooner which include waking up in the morning with a headache repeatedly, having projectile vomiting, vision changes and even changes in balance. Of course these symptoms can be seen in a number of medical conditions or just in real life so an imaging technique is necessary for the definitive diagnosis.

AKMAL
i will be happy that now no will say that my brain is empty... :)

TedEx
Rating
Ask the experts.

queenie one
Rating
CAT scan ordered from a doctor.

Maria
Rating
See a neurologist for a CAT scan.

Anthony C
Rating
I think that is what a CAT scan is used for

ash
Rating
by having an MRI..

nlsepulvedaqueen
well u certainly dont ask anyone on here! go to the dr and get ur brain scanned.

Michelle
Rating
When you go to the doctor and they tell you, from tests

slicexbread
Rating
you start smelling burnt feathers

anmlprht
A Headache is "sometimes" an indication that there is a tumor. Usually a neurologist is referred by your family doctor and specific tests are suggested. It is also a possibility, depending upon the location of a tumor, that an eye exam can expose its existence.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy