Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

If i dont have my period and i know im not pg then whats wrong with me ive been to the doc and he dont know!!!
Ladies only please!!!!!...

I've got an illness called multiple sclerosis and i just wanted to no if i'm able to get any benifits for it ?

Why does funeral start with 'fun' ???
i mean i thought funerals were suppose to be sad??...

How do I know I have Iron defficancy anemia?
Because i have lots of things saying I do and my doc says I might but I can't get a blood test again If i don't confince my parents

HELP...

Is something wrong with me?
my heart starts beating fast and hurts then i cant breath well what does that mean?...

How long?????????????
how long can someone live w/o eating or caan they live forever.?!what are the symptoms of not eating?...

Home remedies for acidity?
Hi,
Yesterday night I was having severe pain in chest because of acidity :( I took one 'pudin hara' tablet before sleeping and drank lots of water. But then again at about 2 A.M. , I ...

I have a lisp i had one since i could remember i tried sppeech therapy amnd i did not really concentrate on it
is there anyway i can do things at home to fix it.. i do not jhave time or will to go through speech.. also i have braces.. would that affect ...

Here's some symptoms, how about a diagnosis?
Lately I've been having cravings for foods with lots of carbohydrates, or sugar in them, headaches, dizzy spells, and headrush every time I stand up.Does anyone know if these things might be ...

I wake up tired?
i always wake up tired in the morning i keep yawning during the day , i feel weak during sports. i get very sleepy in the afternoon. i have dark spots under the eyes
all of these symptoms are in ...

Why does he vomit all the time?
my brother who is 20 years old, vomits at least twice a week during the night, he doesnt drink, and even when he doesnt eat in the evening he is still sick. im afraid it could be a stomach ulcer, ...

What is this disease??? helpp?
my boyfriend just opened up to me the other day and told me that his mom is really sick and i feel bad but he cant think of what the name is and it has something to do with low iron and shes losing ...

I have been having severe abdominal pain, accompanied by vomiting. ?
This has happened 5 times in the last 5 weeks. The pain lasts between 1-3 hrs. and is relieved a little bit by Pepto Bismol. What could it be?...

Diapers for my 16 year old son. He has bowel problems [But refuses to wear?] He was recently diagnosed.
Alright, I am still new to Yahoo answers. So I'm not sure if I am posting in the right place. My son aged 16 was recently diagnosed with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). He had come under an ...

Can u store pee? for a Drug test??
can u store pee? for a Drug test?using someone Else's pee....

Can neglect cause autism?

Guys would you date a woman if she had Crohn's Disease?

Is it possible...?
Is it possible for someone to eat something they are illergic to, then feel a little sick, go to sleep, and then end up dieing in their sleep from it?...

Astigmatism?
when the optometrist says you have astigmatism. exactly what is he saying?...

Answer this.?
What are symptoms of scoliosis?Please give a lot....

superhottie_123654
How do you get rid of lice?????hair?
tell all the possible ways to, i think almost 10 years of having it is enough!!! i wanna know how i can get rid of them for good!!! i have passed it to my really close friends and my bf, and only my bf knows and i made a promise to him that i would get rid of them when he came back, in like a year, so i need to get rid of them permanatly!!!

Jay S
eew! you can't be serious.

Becky B
u need to get some kwell shampoo and wash really really good with it and read the directions or go and ask a doctor. kids at one of our private schools had them and the enitre school had to get shampoo to kill them. if u have had them as long as u say, u need to wash every thing, linens, blankets and all to get rid of them.. again , call your health dept and maybe they can answer your question better, ok?

arsenic sauce
Rating
ok first don't share hats or scarves or whatever. YOu should wash them and probably wash your sheets and pillowcases too.

There is special shampoo you can buy to kill the lice (It's called Rit or something) and also special really fine-tooth combs that you can use to comb out nits and lice. Good luck!

thompkrissy
there is a shampoo that is called RID you can find it at any drug store it is a what box with a red stop sign on it and in the middle of that stop sign it says RID it comes withe a fine tooth comb ( it is best to have some one comb through it for you so the can see if all the eggs are coming out ) in 7 to 10 days repeat treatment on hair

there is also a spray that RID makes for your carpet and furniture ... wash all your bedding stuff , and replace your pillows and brushes take any stuffed animals or toy that you have that have cloth on them and place them in trash bags and leave their for 2 weeks because hatching period for the eggs is 7 to 10 days and with out body heat or air the will die

i hope this helps you get well soon

Depoetic
Rating
Rid-X shampoo.

A pest control expert inspecting your home.
( A friend of mine didn't know she had mice in their walls - and that's where her lice came from.)

Look for a flea/lice killing carpet powder - put down (wear a medical mask - don't inhale the dust), leave it for a few minutes, then thoroughly vacuum and immediately get rid of the vacuum's contents. Lightly sprinkle table salt all over the carpet and leave it. Don't ask me why - this repels ticks, fleas and lice.

Spray the ground around the foundation of your home with insecticide.

Treat everyone in the home - including pets - at the same time you treat yourself.

Throw away all combs and brushes, get new ones.

Get all your friends treated at the same time as you.

Get a "flea trap light" ...it's a nightlight with a glue trap. Lice are drawn to it too.

Call your County Extension office and Health Department for advice.

Lice can live in bedding and upholstery. Ask your Exterminator or local Health Dept. how to best get them killed in bedding, et. al. without risking your health.

Good luck hon. you have a huge task ahead of you. I don't envy you. Take care. Peace. --De

lily
Bag all of your linens and put them out in the cold for 24 hours,is it cold where you live? im in canada its cold here! wash all fabrics in hot water and my best advice wash your hair everyday with tea tree shampoo it works wonders.

audrey_halley2004
the lice remover "RID".

queenie one
First of all you need to go to the doctor if you have had it that long and you have tried every overt the counter drug ! You have to treat you hair first and anyone in your house hair has be treated and then you have to treat it again in two more weeks. Make sure you buy the special combs to get the eggs or nits out. All of this can be bought over the counter at Walmarts, because the cost is a little less there. If you have children you have to keep a eye on there heads because they hug people and share hats which is a no no when this stuff is in the schools and some kids don't know they have it. Look in there heads before you put you hair near there's is sounds cold but better to be safe than to go through this. WASH IN HOT OR WARM WATER All of your pillows, bed linens, blanket shams, pillow cases, stuffed animals ( wash in pillow case ) spray your furniture if you lay in the floor fumigate your carpet or rugs. Any thing your hair comes in contact with, hair accessories, your clothes, your caps, jackets,coats and your combs or brushes soak in hot water or throw them away if you can afford to but new ones and after you spend a day of doing all this it should be fine. Not easy but if done properly it works. Don't let no one use your combs, brushes, hair accessories and hats, jackets ,coats, sweaters. Good luck and I hope you really haven't had them for 10 years.

lkrn
Rating
I have never heard of a lice problem lasting that long, are you sure that lice is the problem that you are dealing with? If so then get the rid shampoo & follow up with the fine tooth comb that removes the nits. Make sure that you wash all the linens in hot water & follow up with the shampoo as directed. Wash all your combs & brushes in hot ammonia water or throw them away & get new ones. Same thing with any hats or headbands etc.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy