Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Why don't we see answers from doctors?
There are so many medical questions. You never see an answer that says, "Trust me, I'm a doctor". Is that because it would be unethical? Is it because they take a rest from ...

Does anyone have a quick fix for a sore throat? i'm desperate!?
from being in the rain to much, i suppose, i have a horrible sore throat. anyone have anything that'll help me get rid (or at least temporarily make me feel better!) of it ASAP?? i absolutely ...

Is FIBROMYALGIA a legitimate condition or just a state of mind?

Additional Details
I believe it to be both,
I was worried about saying I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia since 2000. Best my doctor and I can tell, I had it 17 years before ...

How do you throwup without putting things down your throat ?
Not a sickness, I ate some food thats really bad and the doctors said I should try my best to throw it up.

Its not easy to use things in my throat its scary
is there anything i can ...

Whats Wrong With Me?
Ok, I tend to get sick quite often. Right now I've missed half of my week of school because of my current problem.

I have spells of nausea, I get dizzy occasionaly, my throat hurts a ...

Do I have insomnia?
I normally take like 2 seconds to fall asleep and recently its been taking me like a really long time like a few hours. When I do get to sleep, I wake up like every minute. What do I do?
A...

My throat is so sore on one side and it lookis like there is a blister there. What is going on?
Do I have strep throat? My throat only hurts and is red on the side where the blister is and Im getting an earache on that side too because it is so close to the part where my throat hurts. It is ...

Water went in my left ear 2 days ago and my ear is still blocked...How can i get rid of it??

My grandfather is dying, he can't eat, what can we feed him?
He has kidney failure and its really a matter of time before he passes away, he'll eat a little soup but nothing else can anyone help with other suggestions we could try?...

Urinating several times a night...?
I use to sleep soundly every night. Now I have been waking up about three times to go pee. Do I have a problem? I goto the gym about 7 at night and eat dinner about 8:30.. I drink one small gatorade.....

Whats ocd, and how do you know if you have it?
i think i have ocd but im not sure?? i hope i dont tho >.>...

What is wrong with a 31 year old man who is frequently urinating?
Up to 15 times a day or more in relatively small quantities. Can't hold it. No blood, no pain. Not diabetic.... was just tested. What could this mean?
Additional Details
Got ...

OMG! What is wrong with me? I like chewing on wet paper!!?
idk, its really weird but I just like it. I wet the toilet paper with cold water, and chew on it. I never eat, I just like chewing on it. I was looking at some other question before about how this ...

What is the effect of using cannabis along with cocaine?

Additional Details
No need for the rude comments. I just want to educate myself not try the bloody drug....

What is anorexia?

I need help because doctors can't figure it out?
I have a problem with my feet. It started about 4 years ago when my ankle/foot started giving me this massive pain after standing for a while. I went to 5 different doctors and yes foot doctors but ...

I'm an alcoholic?
On New Years eve I humiliated myself and my boyfriend at a bar by flirting with some dude I didn't even know. I have been a heavy drinker for 5 years and have decided that enough is enough. I ...

Whats Bulimia?
What do people do to become bulimic and whats happens to thier bodies?...

Do you know someone who seems to take pleasure in illness?
You know the kind of person. Every lump is potentially cancer, every headache is a potential brain haemorrhage, every pulled chest muscle is a heart attack and a slight sniffle is pneumonia. I know ...

Whats wrong with me!!?
Hi everyone :)

Im thirteen turning 14, have a regular height and weight.

OK so about 3 days ago I played a game of netball. I played the full game and towards the last few ...

brandy
How do you flush your liver out to make it healthy??
I drank way too much a few days ago, and want to rejuvinate my body again into a more healthy life style and make sure that my poor liver is taken better care of. How does one do that?

Khamirul Bin Mataree
Get 2.5 - 3.0 litre of plain water perday.... A big bottle of water at least perday

Get the right food suppliment rich in vitamins and mineral

Avoid a lot of glucose and carbohydrate intake

More vegetable, fruits and cereal than meat and fat

Make sure every meals serve clean, healthy and warm to avoid infection such Hep B.

Exercise abdominal muscle always such sit up and running. Walking is better.

Always have an enough rest and sleep.

Lastly, have a happy life without drug, alcohol and smoking

gazeygoo
Rating
You cannot "flush" the liver and water won't work, that's for the kidneys. As for the alcohol, it's long gone already. Boy, some anatomy lessons might work here! The liver filters blood but doesn't filter out fluids, water included.

man
drink more water and take some herbal pill

Emily A
Rating
this website gives a good schedule and ingredients you use to cleanse your liver. It helps flush out stones that can develop, but it takes an entire day of doing nothing, so plan ahead.

confusedgirl
Drink LOOOOTS of water and i mean A LOT!!! and OJ too.

stinkybozzm
Rating
Water

Calamitty
Water, Fruits, Veggies (uncooked), Dark green veggies. No sugars, red meats, for a while and Iron supplements are hard on the liver;)

dawn666annapolis
Rating
water. drink it.

bonnnti
Rating
grapefruit juice is very good for your liver.........star fruits too

curious
milk thistle is good for your liver, but it can make birth control pills inactive.

rdwain2000
drink water and eat radishes

Nick J
Rating
STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL!!!!! Drink water, water, water, water, milk, water, milk, and one glass of juice a day (if any). Have at least 2-3L of water a day.

mikey
water and yogurt.

EM;)
It's not going to matter because you can't rejuvinate it back to it's full potential. Even when you only drink a little bit that liver already has a difficult time breaking down the alcohol and overtime it causes permenant damage. The only answer is to drink nothing at all.

diamond1girl94
Rating
drink lots of water. LOTS

Yanda
Water is the natural remedy here - forget all the detox rubbish - water, water and more water.

kss
Rating
Yep, they said it...water. You will see a lot of "natural" detox produsts out there, but seriously, you can't get any more natural than water. Our bodies are made of it and are meant to have lots of it. Simple water will cleanse your entire body! Cheap, too!! :)

nickipettis
first - stop drinking alcohol

then lots of water

if the liver is already alcohol damaged or diseased, you need special advice (medical ? nutritionist?) to deal with specific damage and what nutrients might be helpful

shaun71
Rating
stop drinking and taking unnecessary medication for a while

lgg19632001
Rating
ditto, but add a good meal with all the water, you want to keep your sugar levels normal.liquor has lots of sugar, and your liver is involved in that area also.

shmoolix
Rating
Good Ol' H2O will do it. Drink 1 to 2 liters a day and you will clean not only your liver, but flush any other toxin. It will only work if you drink water all day with no pop or juice drinks. Of course you can eat, but if you don't want to wait. Drink water with every meal and eat dinner early in the day and just drink water all night until you go to bed.

Hope that helps

timothypj
Rating
The best thing I can tell you is stop putting toxins into your system. Eat a good diet with a lot of fruit,veggies etc. (basic 4) and drink a lot of water. The liver is a filter. If you give it nothing to filter out (so to speak) it will be healthy. The liver is the only organ in your body that can regenerate itself. You should be fine.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy