Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What are some ideas for waking up in the morning,if your not able to wake to an alarm clock?

Small lump on side of neck?
My 15 year old daughter has discovered a small lump on her neck which is just below and behind her ear. She says it doesnt hurt and the size is smaller than a dime. She only found it today. Any ...

Smoking cuts risk of Parkinson's disease?!!?
I've just seen this story on Yahoo - what do you think? (PS, I'm a non-smoker!)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/...

Feeling naueous on hot days?
its coming into the hot summer period in australia and daily temperatures are above 30 degrees celcius. i am finding that i feel very lethargic and very nauseous, headachey, sore throat and little ...

Please i beg you HELP!?
Hi,My throat is swelling and it's getting hard to breath,My brother had this sickness he went to the doctor and they said it's a viral infection,But I have a small "throat hole" ...

Why are so many recovering alcoholics chain smokers?
Isn't that just trading one unhealthy addiction for another? They're not really addressing the underlying issue that is causing them to become addicted in the first place....

Do drugs like cocaine or heroin cause you to lose weight?
Someone I know is losing weight for no apparent reason. She is eating, but I suspect she is using drugs. What other drugs cause you to lose weight? Thanks!...

If a kid is seriously deformed in very strange ways,, would you support plastic surgery??

What is the cure for AIDS?.. is it already discovered?

I have been suffering from I.B.S?
i have had it for 2 years now, and nothing helps, all meds i get dont do anything. i think i have stomach cancer but if i tell my G.P will he shrug me off, my friend was diagnosed with crohns disease ...

A strange illness that doesnt seem to be going away?
Over a month ago I noticed a small pain in my right eye
Then over the next day or so the pain was TREMENDOUS
I wasnt sure what was going on.. my brother had told me
that it seemed I ...

Can anyone be my friend?
I want a friend as I am alone. I have been confineed to my room

because of my debilitating disease (MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY)

since 8 years. my contact with outer world is totally ...

What would be the worst way to die?and the best.?
Not to be morbid or anything, just ...

Can you live without one of your kidneys? If one were to fail and dialysis couldn't help, will one suffice?

Why do they say that you should get a tetnis shot after being, like, stabbed by a metal thing, even though the
one you had before is still good (you know, cause usually you have to get one every ten years or so, if I remember correctly...). Cause I got a small cut/impalement on a screw today, and somebody ...

What are the symtoms of UTI (urinary tract infection) please help me?

Can a human get worms? serious answers!?
Can a human get intestinal worms, like a dog does? what is the cure? How do you know that you have them? serious answers!...

Symptoms Help! (Can't get into doc for a week)?
I've been experiencing the following symptoms for the past few weeks and i can't get into a doctor for over a week. Can anyone help?

Waves of Nausea
Infection in right ...

Can you please?
tell me what, polyps are, i dont know if i have spelled it right, because i have never heard of them before, the reason i want to know is, my brother has to go into hospital to have some removed, ...

My ENT told me there's nothing that can be done for ringing in the ears. Is this true?

thelukewiththeboo
How can you tell if you have high blood pressure?
Without blood pressure equipment, how can you tell if your blood pressure is high?

caffsans
Rating
oh but you can=when you stand up suddenly you get light headed or dizzy=you get a headache that only gets worse the higher it goes =your heart beat slows down

Carole D
Rating
most grocery stores that have pharmacies have a BP machine in the waiting area

hardeek
Rating
yes there are quite a lot sympotms
i knw as my father [sadly] has it
well....you feel really hot esp. while sleeping whereas others feel cold or normal
u wont believe but my father was in canada and he dint wear SWEATER[absolutely nothing] n whn he checked his BP it was really high
the other symptom is sweating...then getting angry really quick.....these are the common symp. found

shelly92555
there are no symptoms to high blood pressure. You have to have it checked by a monitor of some sort. either at the docs office or at home

adnan t
Rating
If you get tired soon while running or working.

dedmiston
no real true absolute indicators
take a test, they even have free machines in some drug stores

You can't because im most cases there are no symptoms.

al_ide
Rating
You can't. Well, not unless you count it being so high for so long, you have a heart attack or a stroke.

Destiny
Rating
if its over 200 go to the hospital but i think its normal if its between 100 150 but i know if it over 200 go to the hospital

Tigger
Sometimes you can't.

agentdenim
You most likely can't unless your body is very sensitive to it or unless your blood pressure is WAY too high. You might get headaches and swollen feet. But note, these can be caused by about a half million other problems. Your best bet is to see a doctor, or at least go to the local pharmacy and use their free Blood Pressure machine.

sleepingliv
Rating
You can't, that's why high b/p was dubbed "the silent killer".

deejay30
You should see your doctor, but some signs of high blood pressure are:

Headaches, especially pulsating headaches behind the eyes that occur early in the morning.

Visual disturbances.

Nausea and vomiting.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy