Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My family of 3 young children and two adults, has fallen for the third time this year to stomach "flu"?
We have washed hands excessively and cleaned meticulously, only to have a helper here for two hours and now she's got it.
Is this airborne? My kids all have strangely mettalic smelling ...

Question about thyroid results on a blood test?
my boyfriend's doctor just called and told him he needed to come back into the office because his blood test results had showed "high thyroid levels". he had gone in to do standard ...

Needles and Syringes?
hello,
for thoes in the know about needles ...
what is the smallest size needle head? i believe they come in different size holes.

what does this mean?
1/2 cc 29G x 1/2

Ive been in depression for 5 years my age is 18 wht to do its like dyin slowly?? i dnt know how to laugh!!?
wht is the solution?...

What are the symptons for conjuctivitus?? ((soz bout spelling!))?
A few friends say i have it...but my eye can be fine and ok but a few hours later it can be really bloodshot and sore! any help? ...

My son as chicken pox i need to know the does and donts and any dangers?

Curved spine?
my spine is curved, but not left or right, like kinda poking out (i know, thats sounds gross and i dont want it anymore!!!) i think i got it from sitting like a hunchback when i was a few years ...

What could be wrong? I'm really not feeling quite right.?
I'm dizzy, and have a touch of a sore throat. I don't have any ear-infection or cold symptoms, but this dizziness has been going on for a few days now. I'm also incredibly tired all ...

I have heard that if you get "head" with a Halls cough drop than you feel a certain tingle. Is this true?
I am not perverted;just curious....

I went on anAirplaneAnd my ear clogged and still1day laterIcan't hear InMyleft ear,What can i do besides gum?
I went on an airplane and during landing my ears were popping like crazy, so i chewed gum.Even after the gum my ears were still hurting. This technique always worked, but not on this flight. Maybe it ...

Cant eat for 24 hours now throwing up.. HELP!?
My younger sister is going to the doctors on friday (tomorrow) to get a tube put down her throat and up her.. well yeah to see about colitis. So she cant eat dark foods for 24 hours and has to take ...

What does taciocardic mean?
on holby and ...

Is it true that sodas or pops can cause kidney failure?

Sleeping problems? maybe it is stress?
I am a senior at high school. Ever since I am at high school I have been sleeping bad at night. I think it is the stress from school that is causing it. Every night I try to go to sleep at 11pm to ...

My son still wets the bed but not regularly . He is nine year old. he has no problems of pain or anything weg

Is Alzheimer's hereditary?
If one of your parents had Alzheimers, is there a chance you or your siblings will get it or does it skip a generation?...

What happens if u inject air into someone?
all i know that it is extremely painful and deadly. i want to know what happens and why it is deadly. and is there a way to stop someone from dying?
Additional Details
thats crazy!...

What is the importnace of organ donors?
I am doing a research paper on this topic and I just wanted others opinions thank you....

Can it be dangerous to stop taking Thyroxin?
If someone is on Thyroxin for an underactive thyroid and stops taking it as they feel well again can this be dangerous? Thanks....

Signs you need appendix removed?
what are signs that you need your appendix ...

adrixia
Have you ever put peroxide in your ear for an ear infection?
I heard this will help kill the bacteria. I have been fighting this cold for almost a month and my ear is still bothering me. I am pregnant so I cant take antibiotics.

TheOnly
Putting peroxide in your ear is a good way to clear up any wax and builup in your ear canal. Just take a cotton ball, soak in in peroxide and squeeze it into your hear with your head tilted. You'll feel it bubble, it's disintigrating and dissolving all the buildup. I'd leave it like that for a minute, then empty it out onto a paper towel.

Eva D
Rating
i've done it and it feels weird. actually my uncle, who's a doctor poured some into my ear for a bad infection. as soon as it hit my ear canal, i heard this crackly sound for a while which lasted for a minute or so... My infection improved over the next couple of days, but I'm not sure if this was what cured it. It did help relieve some of the pain that night.

Anyway, if you're pregnant, you should consult your doctor first.

Sherry M
Rating
My son uses it and it doesn't seem to bother him but I used it and it dried out my ears. I now have some major ear problems with the dryness. I am constantly having ear infections so I tried it for that but now I have to use cortizone lotion in my ears for the itchyness and dryness.

smartypants909
Rating
When I had my first baby, her doctor told me to use a dropper and clean her ears by putting a drop or two of peroxide in her ears to clean them out rather than using a Q tip. I don't see why you can't try it.

smellyfoot â„¢
Rating
I've only used it if my ears are clogged, or if water is stuck in there. But it won't hurt your ear to try it!

cmsmith114
There is ear drops you can buy over the counter to help with the pain. My son get one about every year and they have never told me to use peroxide. I would call the doctor and see if there is anything you can do for it since you are pregnant.
The doc prescribes Neomycin and polymyxin B sulfates and hydrocortisone otic solution for his ears. This is one prescription

Sassafrass AKA: Sass
Rating
I've never used it in my ear & have a history of ear problems. I've never even heard of putting it in your ear. I would call an ENT doctor & OK it with him first.

PS You can take antibiotic when your pg for an ear infection. I did...& baby was fine. Ask for Zithromax, it's safe when pg.

wjb
Yes. hydrogen peroxide is used for cleaning and healing. small infections and cuts. Only use little amount and then tilt head back onto sink then clean with Q-tip. You may not notice a dramatic change, but doctors have proved that this will help cure ear infections.

cleo_woman
Rating
Yes, I have definately used perxoide in my ears. I do have a big wax problem. I also use ear wax removal drops and a blue bluby thing to flush out the ear... in some cases when it is sore. i dab on some baby oil on a qtip and put into ear to help soften wax. keep a small part of cotton in there to prevent the wind to enter and re-harden the wax.

smpurves
Rating
When I was little, my mom used sweet oil, you can by it at any pharmacy. Soak a cotton ball with it then put the cotton in your ear; Promise it'll help!
Sometimes, I use peroxide to clean my ears, but it feels really wierd...

mlgable
Rating
Do not put full strength peroxide in your ear. If your ear is bothering you see your doc to be sure you don't have an infection or something else wrong with your ear. The doc will then tell you what to do for it. You can still use anitbiotic ear drops even when pregnant so go see the doc.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy