Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How is Phlebitis caused?

I'm 15 years old and when i have a bowel movement there is a lot of blood!?!?
i know that it is my period cuz it is not anywhere near the front only on my bum hole. it doesn't hurt wheni use the bathroom but when i wipe there is blood on the toliet paper. the blood is a ...

What does this mean?
I had recently talked on the phone with my sister, and she had told me that my dad had noticed blood in his urine. I am assuming that is from all the years from his drinking. Than i found out that ...

I am worried i have a few symptoms of mouth cancer please tell me i am imagining it.?
I am a bit worried i know these symptoms can be other things and yes i am goin to make a docs appointment i would like some advice.Below are a few symptoms

Mouth ulcers (i have 6 at the ...

How do people with serious health problems make it without health insurance?
I know that some people don't. But those of you who are in that situation and are doing okay, how do you do it?
Additional Details
By "doing okay" I mean getting the ...

Is there any other option to remove a cyst from the brain with out operating it?
i am having cyst in my brain.According to the doctor it has to remove by operating it.I have heard it can be removed without operating it,is it possible?...

How do i know if i have mono?
I started feeling like crap on wednesday and on friday i got super sick. i had a massive headache, my lymph node on the right side was pretty big and i had a flexuating fever of 100-102.2. Its ...

Dizziness and Vertigo attack when waking up. Can you help me?
This morning I opened my eyes (still lying on the bed) I suddenly felt a horrible attack of dizziness and vertigo. The room was spinning around, and I felt like my head is going to explode because of ...

Do you know how can I vomit?
I can't do it just with the finger in my throat, and sometimes I really need it.......

Anyone having lactose intolerance,what foods to avoid?

What would u rather?
would u rather have a condition that made u burp every 7 seconds...or have a condition that makes u fall down every 7 seconds?...

I just found out that one of my good friends has Chron's Disease. Is it considered a terminal disease?
What other information can you give me about the disease?...

Can a sore throat in one person change to a stomach ache in another, can a disease change?

I feel like I have to piss, but when I do try, i can't?
it makes me insecure when going to sleep. My bladder feels full but i can't piss. also lately i've been feeling bloated.
Additional Details
no burn. no pain. just discomfort....

If damaged, can the nerves in humans heal or grow back?
Are there any medications or other treatments available to help the recovery or growth of nerves that control the movement of feet and ankles?...

Question about my migraines.?
Today my aura (or however it is spelled) started by me first having a black spot in my vision where I couldn't see different parts of stuff I was looking at. That went away after about 15 ...

Asthma everyday?
Few months ago, I went to the doctor and he diagnosed me with exercise-induced asthma and gave me an inhaler (the blue one) which I take few minutes before doing a physical activity.

But ...

So I've had Acid Reflux Since...?
Since I was 7 years old. Now I'm 13 and beginning to wonder how I got it if nobody in my family has had it. Well it started when I was 7 and then I threw up one day, and then ever since then, I&#...

What is thyryoid?
thyroid what is it? how do u get it?...

Why do I feel so crappy? Just posted this but now its more specific?
I have been throwing up after I eat for the past 5 months and I have been fine. I just threw up nothing out of the ordinary and now my stomach kills, my chest is tight, and I am shaking. why do I ...

Melissa M
Has anyone experienced blurred vision with pink eye? If so, how long did the blurred vision last?

jeanimus
Rating
Scott Baio gave me pink eye!

Kobe Loves YOU
i have never had pink eye.

spottedpuppytoes
Rating
A split second.

startrektosnewenterpriselovethem
Rating
Yes it is because pinkeye is an infection in the tearducts and eye and the puss (ew!) comes out and coats your eye, this makes it difficult to see. Took kabout a week of antibiotic drops for my sight to clear up - go see a doctor you need prescription medicine (and thisis an emergency or urgent care center visit - do it today!)

rpoker
Rating
yes and it lasted 7 day's for me

JACQUELINE T
I had blurriness. It lasted for about a week. Good luck!

jaded_trader
Rating
I had pinkeye a few months ago. My blurry vision lasted for a while but it wasn't stopping me from my daily activities. I also didn't take care of it so well.

Keep anything that goes near your eyes clean and don't touch your eyes either. The blurred vision should be gone within a week or so.

mevlana
Rating
I wouldn't play with your eyes. You only have one set. And you can't see to drive very well when you have pink eye either. It will not necessarily clear up on its own. It is an eye infection and you need to go to a doctor or the urgent care or health clinic or ER and get some antibiotic eye ointment.

tigerprincess_bee
Yes, that is normal. Once your eye gets better, the blurred vision should go away also. Hope you feel better soon.

CyberKnight
my friend had pink eye for a week and blurred vision for 3 days

Mudbug
Rating
My vision wasn't great with pink eye. Things were a little fuzzy. It was certainly made worse by the gooey medicine they made me use. Keep on top of the medicine and antibiotics, if nothing changes or gets worse, definitely contact your eye doctor!

blaze23
Blurred vision with pink eye is common it can last a couple days or more depending on the severity of the infection.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy