Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What does smoking pot really feel like?
i would NEVER try it and NEVER go near it, i just always wanted to know. like doesn't it burn your throat? what does it taste like?...

If you were a year from death what would u do?
anything you can do in year!!!...

I have a ver serious question??
Last yr around this time i was recovering from liver failure,really near death because of drinking.It obviousley didn't completley quit,but the docters were unsure if i would live through the ...

Whats going on with me?!?
so, from time to time my body freaks out. i feel extremely hungry, i get super shakey, i can feel my heart beating faster and faster, i can even hear it. and this isn't all happening just ...

What is Vomit made of?

It hurts when I swallow, and my throat looks swollen inside any ideas?
No cough or runny nose, do feel very achy and cold. feels like I have something pressing against the sides of my throat....

I have mild pains from my chest area that goes into my left arm - is it serious?
The pain is mild, it starts on the left side of my chest and goes up into my neck and out to the inside of my left arm. It lasted about 2 minutes. Being that the pain is mild and last for a short ...

Is there a disorder that somebody has/needs to know everything?
if there is than please tell ...

My Poo Is Bright Pink?
My poop is bright pink, and I don't know why, is there any illness that I could have?

ITS REALLY SCARY, IM 13 HELP...

Whats good for constipation?

Why am I always so tired?
I go to bed tired and I wake up tired.........Its so frustrating, I'm 24 and go to sleep by ten most nights, its getting on mine and my husbands nerves. I am absoloutly shattered. I work ...

My husband has had pain in the chest and tingling in his fingertips...?
I just found out that this has been ailing him for the last few days, he is currently out of state. Can anyone give me some advice?...

I found two white pills with 512 on it in my brothers pants?
what is it and is strong im thinking its pain ...

Can consuming a lot of alcohol cause blood in your vomit?
well my husband has always drank but not everyday... but everytime he drinks he drinks a lot and just today he is hungover and he just told me that he threw up and there was bright red blood in his ...

Is it bad if ur urine is deep deep deep orange?

How can I get off heroin without methadone?
I want to get clean. Methadone is a dangerous drug as well. I don't want to switch addictions, just want to get off of all drugs. I can't go longer than 10 hours or else the "fountain&...

I have trouble swallowing?
basiclly i eat to fast and sometimes have trouble swallowing heavy things, like a piece of steak or chicken. someone said i should get it checked, as i could have dysphagia, but i have no sympotns or ...

What do you eat to avoid constipation?

How to get rid of a st-iffy real quick?
the inlaw is over and I have a woody how do I get rid of it?...

Laser eyes surgery- would you do it or not?

suffering from pink eye
Does pink eye go away by itself?

puttputt_19134
Rating
yes!

MizKea
no you have to get an ointment or drop to put it your eye.

DaveyHavokIsTheSex
Rating
it'll get worse b4 it gets better

loriatucker
Rating
No it doesn't as it is an infection.Go to your doctor and get a prescription for eyes drops and to make sure that it is indeed pink eye.

diff_shades_of_black
yes, if you dont scratch it and eat a certain diet... but most ppl cant stop itching it... soooooo, no. to make life easier, scientists created eye drops to help us pour souls with no will power to stop scratching.

PLUS... the longer u have it, the more ppl you will infect, so getting eye drops will make it go away faster ;)

if your asking cuz you have it yourself... hope you feel better *hugs*
if its just curiosity...nice question

xmyheart417
go to the doctor

melir23
Rating
I don't think so. Plus its really contagious. I recommend going to a doctor and getting medicine ASAP.

glrjch
No conjunctivitis doesn't just go away and it is highly contagious, there are also different kinds such as:

Viral conjunctivitis usually affects only one eye and causes excessive eye watering and a light discharge.

Bacterial conjunctivitis affects both eyes and causes a heavy discharge, sometimes greenish.

Allergic conjunctivitis affects both eyes and causes itching and redness in the eyes and sometimes the nose, as well as excessive tearing.

Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) usually affects both eyes and causes contact lens intolerance, itching, a heavy discharge, tearing and red bumps on the underside of the eyelids.

The only one that must go away on it's own is viral, but the others normally get some eyedrops perscribed also:

Wash your hands frequently, and avoid touching or rubbing your eyes.

Don't share washcloths, towels or pillowcases with anyone else, and wash these items after each use.

Don't share eyedrops or cosmetics such as eyeliner, eye shadow or mascara. Replace them after you're healed, to avoid re-infection.

Your eyecare practitioner may recommend that you discontinue contact lens wear during this time or replace your contact lenses after you're healed

Good Luck

staubfinger
Rating
I had pink eye last year. It will go away by itself. The drops are to help with irritation (if it really bothers you, which mine did). Remember to wash your hands, not to touch your eye, and that you can pass it on sooo easily if you forget.

mockingbird
Rating
No, it's a bacterial infection and it needs to be treated. It's also very contagious, so see a doctor!

Kat
Rating
you can buy an antibiotic...i don't think it's otc though

jbakjs
Rating
mine went away by itself, but then came back, and I had to go to the doctor for meds

avalm@sbcglobal.net
Rating
No, it doesn't, actually it spreads and also it spreads to other people.

You must see your doctor and get the prescription they use for this.............it can also cause secondary infections..........take care of it please...............

iversonallyn
Rating
yes it does

BecauseISaidSo
Rating
No, get to the doctor. It is highly contagious as well.

robbie
Rating
Yes it does, medication may accelerate the healing process.

Highly contagious. You and everybody in the house should wash your hands a lot.

If you use the phone, the next person to use the phone can pick up the virus, rub their eye and they have pink eye.

loving father
No, this infection can actually get worse if not treated, and ultimately blindness can be a result. Drops are typically prescribed. See your doctor.

HeAtHeN
No, conjuctiveitis needs to have medication. See your doctor for that. It will not go away by itself.

mscheif29
Rating
no go to the doctor he will rescribe drops or a cream, make sure you wash your hands well after touching your eye, it is highly contagious

lexionvacation
No, you need to get drops put in it so it doesn't develop into something worse. Do it soon too, because it's contagious

scooby.doo
yes it does.

GeccoGirL
sometimes but if your lucky you wont have complication latter, i would get it checked out and the medicine is not expensive, for now dont touch your eyes and dont use any kind of make up, wash your face with neutral soap, and most importantly, GO TO A DOCTOR!!

geauxcowgirl
Rating
I just had it...I got antibiotic drops from my doctor. One of my friend's teen age son got a freaky infection in his eye that they thought was pink eye...it didn't go away so they took him to the doctor and he ended up at a hospital needing a cornea transplant. Be careful!!

ohiodiva
It depends on the severity of it. You may need medication.

i_fix_eyes
Rating
Like a common cold it will go away on its own.

Sjean
Rating
Eventually, but antibiotic eye drops will make it go away a LOT faster.

It's also contagious, so think of the people around you and get your pink eye cleared up.

michelle_d_owens@sbcglobal.net
Rating
NO pink eye will get worse if you dont you get it treated. An eye doc. can give you some antibotic drops or ointment ot treat it. Once treatment starts it isnt contaigous anymore.

sshazzam
Rating
Nope In fact left untreated you could go blind.

ah92us
Sometimes, but if it's serious, you should go to your doctors. The pink eye should be given some medication, though, to help the healing.

Ahhh....Me Time
Rating
it'll go away. my pink eye was pretty bad. I had to wear sunglasses when I went outside to play with my friends. it was huge. I could hardly see.

dangerousdiva4u
pink eye is a bacterial infection that is highly contagious. if it really iritates, you should go to the doctor, your doctor can give you an antibiotic for it. otherwise, it will get worse and then get better and heal by itself.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy