Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Alchoholism? how do you define it? I am a drinker[heavy] most days, but do not shake if I go without.?
think about it every day and justify it all the time. do I have a problem? ps just had a bottle of strong wine now!...

How can you tell if you have the flu and not just a cold, what major differences are there.?
i don't want to go to the doctor if I just have a cold. so I thought I would ask if there are any major differences between having the flu and having a cold.

I'm not asking for ...

Why do i tremble every time i speak before an audience and after which my stomach really aches? Any tips?
i get nervous when i speak in front of an audience. my voice cracks, i shake a lot and my stomach hurts. i want to overcome it....

What is the best cure for verbal diarrhea?

Can taking cocaine when pregnant cause brain chemical disorders in children? Professional or personal welcome.

My kitten has just vomitted what should i do?

It is 2:15 am and I can't sleep, anyone else out there with insomnia?

Ive had pressure behind my eyes, in my ears, and a dull headache. Could this be a sinus infection?
Ive also experienced some dizzy spells also. I have sinus problems but it has never gotten this bad....

Breathing troubles while sleeping?
I keep having this nightmare that I'm drowning and when I wake up I'm struggling for breath. It doesn't last for long, but it scares me. Could it be some kind of sleep disorder?
<...

Has anyone ever experienced extremely heavy nosebleeds?
Over the last 3 days I have had 3 extremely heavy nosebleeds.2 to-day lasting for 3/4,1hr long litteraly pouring, went to my local hospital where it was cauterised,but Dr was not convinced it was ...

I know this is a werid question?
but what are the symptoms that u r goin deaf or ...

How long does a migrane last?

I want to stop drinking, but I can only last until about 2pm.?
then I get the shakes and nasua like you can't believe. Sometimes I go days where I can't take a bite of food or a drink of water without puking it up. Plus the chronic diaharrea. I have ...

What happens if you swallow an orange pip will it cause any harm?

I saved 34 foster kids from a burning building on Saturday but now my arm hurts. What can I do?

When i clean my ears with a cotton bud i cough like there is no tomorrow. Any ideas?

Additional Details
the day i take advice from a scouser.What do you know i hear you hide your money under the ...

My friend is in icu and i need answers please??
she has been in the hospital for 3 weeks and almost one day , some one put morphen and crushed up xantax and exctacy in her drink those 3 weeks ago.... she has been on life support and she also had 3 ...

Will you adoped a kid with hiv?? why not??
THE TRUTH IS ,THEIRS LOTS OF BABYS LEFT TOadoped but when they find out they have hiv many peole change their mind!! thats sad what will be of these poor baby,children!!they are the future!!someone ...

How to get rid of stomach aches?

What does it mean if you are told you are aneamic?

MojoMan
Do people really die with their tongues sticking out?

koko
No I dont think

orangemike
Rating
At the point of death, muscles all relax; so it is possible for this to happen, depending upon the position of the body at the time. But it strikes me as unlikely, since the body doesn't normally expend any effort to keep the tongue inside the mouth. I suspect it's more of a cartoonists' cliche.

mamoni64
Rating
i can't answer . i am still alive.

Isis
Only if they died thirsty!!!!

painted pony
NO!!

championgirl27
Rating
no not everyone does

Airplanegirl
<~~~~~ poking a stick at Dave to see if he is alive

Freyja
Rating
Mojo...I think you cat is having an adverse affect on you.

zentrinity
yes, and here's the proof:

http://aofg.blogs.com/photos/aofg_pictures/bush_tongue.jpg

walking dead

X&Y
ah...Dave

MissUkraine2005Lover
Rating
If they died of food poisoning

ft3535
yes

I have twice

lilabner
Well Mojo, you are pretty bored most of the time. I am a caregiver, I hold the hands of dying people and care for them as they cross over. I have yet to see a tongue stick out. Eyes open yes, usually a comotose state and then breathing changes and stops all together.

Inquisitive
Rating
I think this mainly happens when there is a lack of oxygen that causes the death. The toungue stcks out in a lst- ditch effort to get the oxygen that the body needs.

By the way, it doesn't hang out of the mouth. It more or less sufaces toward the opening.

Sanitizer
Rating
About as often as they die with something else sticking
out.

gotalife
Rating
No...but remember when your mom told ya not to keep making that "face" when you were a kid or it would stay like that forever? Just look at poor Dave.

ragdollfloozie needs a brushing!
oh lol Ivy.
That was the first thing that came to my mind but it only really proves that Dave isn't the living dead.

I have seen this happen with cats by the by so I guess it could happen with people.

Dave
Rating
No, but they do end up expelling bowel and bladder.

And hey, why is everyone picking on me? Et Tu, Ivy?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy