Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is the difference between a staff infection and herpes?

What i can do with black mould in house,and where i can get any advice?

How many times can a person have mono in their life? is it more then once?
I would appericate any ideas on treatments ...

What are the symptoms of amaemia?
Hi
I just want to check, what are the symptoms of ameamia? I was going to go to the doctor to check if I had it, but my Dad had an argument with me and cancelled it, so I thought I'd ask ...

Okay I know this is a stupid question but...?
Okay. Is there there a disease or and injury you can get from being a photographer? I have to do a report on what injury or disease I can get from the career I want to do. Like when a computer ...

There is this "lady" at work that everybody hates. She's mean for no reason & she stinks like hell...?
EVERY time she walks buy it smells like a Seattle fish market mixed with old dirty blood AND the stench lingers for like 20 minutes.

She is so mean & hateful to EVERYONE in the office,...

Ever had a swollen gland?
I'm sure that will get attention I didn't mean,
anyway, my gland on my jaw is really swollen. Doctor over the phone didn't think it was mumps.
I look like I've been ...

Why would my breath smell like feces?
No, I haven't been eating poop but my boyfriend says my breath smells like I have been! What do I do? Help!...

If you found out you had Multiple sclerosis would you cancel your wedding?
What would you do if you were in your early twentys, buying a new house and just got a new job? Do you tell everyone? How do you break it to someone? How do you tell your employer that you might ...

What are the possible causes of heart palpitations?

How addictive is cigarette smoking, medically?
Can it be as addictive as heroine or cocaine?...

I have High Cholesterol & high blood presure. What foods can I eat to help me out here./?

I have this shaking problem in my hands and I'm only 20 years old?
Is there anything I can do to fix it, I for a fact know I shouldn't have this problem
Additional Details
I don't have any ...

Whar type of sleep disorder is this?
My mom may have a sleep disorder and we do not know what it is. She falls to sleep very easy, all she has to do is lay down. Half the time she is not even tired. Then when morning comes she has ...

Will DPT shots cause autism in a child?
I have read that certain children's immunizations are "multi-packed" in one syringe. The preservative used is mercury based and can cause autism. My grandchild is due for her DPT, ...

Have just given up smoking pot. Was smoking it every night for 10years.?
I feel moody, tired, uneasy. They say that pot is not addictive. Has anyone else experienced this ?...

What causes sudden serious nose bleeds?
My husband has been admitted to hospital today with a serious nose bleed that has not stopped since 6.45 this morning.

Are there any experts out there that can tell me how and why this can ...

Does anyone know what causes this?
i have had swollen lymphnodes for the past 4 days now and for the past two days i have had mirgranes and i have just started having verybad stomach aches and feel like im going to get sick. does ...

Help! I forgot what my doctor diagnosed me with?
For the past month, I've had a cough that has produced yellow phlegm. This happens to me so I wasn't worried about it but last week I started getting headaches and a sore throat. I figured I...

What kind of disease is this?
I was talking to my friend and I dont want to get personal about it with her so I just asked when she said she had a disease what she had. and all she said was that its bad and it makes her feel alot ...

Bob
Dark Stool?
in my lat bowel movement, my stools were a dark brown. it was watery too.

i've been drinking more iced tea & Sunny Delight lately, if that has anything to do with this. i also take vitamins at night and i put benefiber in my drinks in the morning & miralax in my drink at night...

ooooo
ewwwwww wht the ***

Political☮
Rating
ahah daaannng.

As long as its soft...its healthy

just me
Rating
maybe you should be eating real food. instead of all the additives. Sunny D is nothing but sugar, if you are eating healthy you shouldn't need the rest... they will all mess with your body.

theamericanmissionary
Look, everyone has colored stools at times. Dark black looking stools all the time is different. Eat fruit and see.

Dennis M
Rating
No joking, if it is really dark, see a doctor, it could be blood in your stool.

skins24740
Are you taking an iron supplement??? have you ate something different or a lot of green or iron rich food lately??? benefiber makes your stools bulk up, then the miralax makes you goto the bathroom..you need to do one or the other!!! worst case scenario is upper gi bleed-once the food is processed through the stomach it (blood) turns dark-if it was lower gi or hemmoroids it would be bright red.

elizabeth
It could also be dark chocolate, dark berries or green leafy veg or red wine - all of those can make a difference. Watch your sugar intake with too much ice tea too....sugar can kill healthy gut bacteria which would affect stuff like that

gorminolo
It could be many things , if its been this way for a while ( really dark or black ) it could be Colon (intestine , bleeding) Cancer , Bleeding Polyps , Too many Iron in you blood , Stomach or Colon Ulcer (bleeding ) , Problem with your kidneys you eat too much salt. Chron Sickness , Irritable Bowels

Try too eat a lot of vegetables and fruits , fibers , and drink a lot of water , i mean a lot. If it does not change or you feel pain go see a doctor for a colonoscopy

I have a similar problem , my stool was medium brown all my life and recently a couple of months ago it became very dark brown but always the same consistence, it went away but now its back , when i drink plenty of water and eat a lot of carrots (fiber) its become lighter. Il wait a bit still since I have a phobia of hospital then ill check with my doctor

good luck man

Kizz
haha poop is ..... well poop! they come in all different shapes colors and sizes

lisa2006
Rating
Is there iron in anything your're taking. That'll do it.

Native
Rating
Yes, iron can do it but so can pepto.
There are some medical conditions that can cause blood in the stool.....old blood from the upper G.I. tract, this can cause very dark brown to black stools.

muschlag
Rating
stop the benefiber and just drink lots of water.

julie
So... you're taking benefiber and miralax, and wonering why your stools are different lol?

Seems to me you've answered your own question...

What you want to watch out for is black stools, this means that there is blood in your stool. As long as it's not black, don't worry about it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy