Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How did HIV/AIDs start?
who was the 1st person to get HIV/AIDs and how did he or she get it?...

Help me! I need help! Badly! Please! Someone's gotta help! Look under for information! You have to answer me!
Well.....
ok. have u died some easter eggs before? well if you did, i need help.u know how we pour 1 cup of water in a bowl and put a tablet in to make the color? well I dropped the water and ...

I have a pain in my head beind my ears. and it doesnt go away is it possible that is a brain tumor?
its like a headache but ive had it for like 3 months.. im kind of scared of going to the doctor and finding out its a tumor but if i dont go it could be too late... what should i do?...

I asked a question about aids?
if u use a towel someone used that has aids, can u get aids like that? answers anyone ...

Swollen glands in neck.. what could be the cause?
I had a cold a few weeks back but thats gone ages ago...
I woke up this morning and put my head down and felt this lump move, and I have never had swollen glands before so I didnt know what it ...

I'm a 26 year old female,no known medical conditions.twice today my left arm has become numb & tingly?why??

Additional Details
Also, this morning, chest felt slightly tight with it and breath felt short and got a bit of a lump in my throat. then right hand went numb and I felt really paranoid,...

When is constipation considered dangerous-say the bowls have not moved in 17 days?

I am getting stool in black color? What does this mean?
Which symptom is this?...

Social security just took away my benifits for working a part time job and making too much money?
is there anything that I can do to get my benifits back?
Additional Details
I called soc sec, and have to reaply again as if I never lost it....

What is Gout?

Is this normal??
I woke up 2 hours ago and feel like crap. Is this normal???
Additional Details
♥help!!!!♥...

I get dizzy after eating, does anyone know why??
If I eat so that I'm full, or nearly full, I get dizzy and feel sick... does anyone know why? This is particularly after having sugary foods/ drinks, or foods such as bread or pasta....

My friend hs had a headache for the past week and has had a 'throbbing' eye for 5 days. What is wrong with him

What illness i might have if my lips get black?

Pain with no Fever, coud it be appendicitis?
Hello, I am a twenty-four year old female with no serious health problems. I have pain in my lower right quadrant with slight nausea and no fever. It started this morning and is very intense. My ...

Swollen eyelid?
this morning i woke up with a swollen and painful area in my eyelid toward the tea duct. Dunno whats its from but on the inside its really red and irritated and its extremely painful if touched and ...

I have really bad dizziness dont no whats wrong?
i have a bad dizziness for a few years and the drs cant find out ...

I go blind sometimes when I stand up, and I've had this problem for a long time...?
For as long as I can remember... I do wear glasses that ive had since I was 15, now 23... I know my eyes are worse now and I cant afford to go to an eye doctor right now, but besides that...sometimes ...

Hello,I have sinus headaches everyday - anybody know a good way of dealing with them?

1st cigarette: what happens?
what is most likely to happen?

are you going to cough. is it going to hurt?...

George23
Causes of headaches in 11 year old?
my son has been having headaches for a month now,he eats just fine and is very active and happy,but most days complains of a headache
what would cause this in a 11 year old?
thanks in advance
Additional Details
yup,he did fall off his horse 5 months ago,they sticched his head,but said he was ok

rt1290
something could be seriously wrong with him if its been going on for a month, but don't be alarmed until you know for sure. take him to a doctor, it's hard to say what exactly is wrong with him.

Jenn
I had headaches when I was young like that and went to doctor after doctor after doctor. It turned out to be stress related. Find out if he is under stress. What is stressful to him may not be stressful to you. Talk to him and see if you can find out what's going on. You should make it a fun conversation, not serious.

♥TS_Queen♥SD♥
Rating
Bring him to the doctor again and have it xtray. Since he had a fall, I worried they will be a blood clot that just formed or maybe his vein is clogging...just go check to be sure!

And check his blood sugar, could be low sugar and could lead to hypo.....

viktor the viking,david g"
Rating
Get his blood sugar checked !!!

sweetu
Rating
Headaches can be caused by minor problems
like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more serious reasons
like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can
have harmful side effects, so it is better to
modify your lifestyle. More information available at

North High Viking
Stress is the #1 cause of headaches, plus allergies. All dairy products, chocolate, cheese. Good luck! Hope my suggestions helped you. North High Viking.

expertless
I worked with a lady who's 11 year old son had severe headaches for quite a long period of time. The doctor put him on Inderol(propanalol is generic) and they went away. Her dr said he would outgrow them and as far as I know he did. Not sure if inderal starts with an i or e. good luck.

Caroline
Rating
I'm not sure if stress could be the culprit with a kid that age, but is it possible that he suffered some head trauma recently? Maybe you should have him get a head scan to rule out any internal problems such as a tumor, aneurysm etc.

SOCCER GIRL!
When i was`11 and 12 i had a lot of headache too, but we found out that its from my eyes so you better take him to eye doctor before it gets bad and he will were glasses forever, like me now.

brandy s
have your doctor do a ct or mri to check for what they call a chiari malformation. it happens when your cerebellum herniates through the opening in your skull. headaches are the main symptom.

Bandit
Rating
Both of my sons started having migrains at around your sons age. It could also be that he may need glasses. you do need to take him to see a Dr. To Rule everything out.

TweetyBird
Rating
The best thing to do is to have him looked at by his pediatrician. His doctor may want to order some diagnostic tests. The bottom line is that headaches, chronic or otherwise, are not normal.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy