Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Any guys out there what dothink of these girls that are aneroexic and too skinny?
I have just recently went to see a counselor about why I haven't been eating. I dropped from an 8 to a 3 in 3 months and lost 25 pounds. My boyfriend now tells me that guys don't like ...

Could I have appendicitis?
The other night i had sudden sharp pain in my lower abdomen. It felt like period cramps, just intensified to the point where it hurt too badly to move. I took 4 advil and it helped after some time ...

What happens if you leave appendicitis alone?
I have symptoms of appendicitis, but I don't want to go to the hospital. What should I do? and what could happen?...

Coughing blood?
i recentley had a cold and had a chest infection which i still have, but lately i have seen blood in my phlegm, any ideas?
Additional Details
no i thought it was normal so i did not go ...

¸.•*´`*♥Does the weather have an affect on your heath somedays???♥*´`*•.¸?
if the weather is stormy or heavy because of snow, i suffer with migranes.
Although its not raining here in Wales at the moment i get the feeling we have bad weather on the way because my head ...

Why do i see stars when i stand up?

What helps insomnia?
My boyfriend will sometimes only sleep 2 or 3 hours and then will sleep all day some days but he never feels rested no matter how much sleep he gets. He is tired all the time. Does anyone know what ...

Is it bad?
if a 15 year old girl snorts 550 mg of vicodin everyday?...

I have a cold and want to get rid of it before my bday (friday) any suggestions????

Stomach pain and diarrhea?
im 17years old and I get these realllllllllly bad pains on the left side of my stomach and it also gets really hard and i get diarhea
Ive been to 3 diff. doctors and have had tons!!! of blood ...

How do I punish the sinners?
I work with a lot of people who have HIV. Because of confidentiality issues I'm not suppossed to reveal their names to anyone else. HOWEVER, I think God gave them AIDS to punish them for their ...

Is it true that your hair and nails carry on growing after death ?

How do I get rid of bad breath?
I've been having bad breath constantly and I don't know what I can do to heal it... any ideas?
Additional Details
okay I think brushing tongue is the thing I'm missing... ...

Blood in the toilet; how worried should I be?
There's an unsettling amount of blood in the toilet with bowel movements.... I have the slightest touch of diarrhea, and some mild lower abdominal discomfort (not really pain). Should I be ...

I feel really weak, I'm fevered, my body is aching, etc. What kind of illness is this?
There are about 200 different viruses, and I feel week, my body is hurting, feverd, stuffy, nose. How can I get better fast?...

Is swallowing a tablespoon of peroxide gonna make me vomit ?

Is it possible to have an appendicitis rupture and still be alive 5 months after?

How to dispose of dead body ?
Hypothetical question: how would one best dispose of a dead body ? Imagine that the usual legitimate procedure is not available, and that one must use a more creative approach, avoiding all ...

How do i go about getting an aids test?

Am i a spaz???

Bandini
Can you die from liver failure?
my grandma has it, so i need to know! thx!

dancing,queen.
I'm sorry to tell you that you can.

Unfortunately, a liver is a thing you need to have in your body. I really hate to tell you this, but it's not like everyone dies from it.

Hope your grandpa gets well soon,

Best Of Luck

cute4life

acceptancewithjoy20
yes you can

Erin W
I hate to be so brutally honest, but the answer is yes.

From personal experience: it is very, very possible.

emilysoftballprincess
Rating
Yes

caffsans
Rating
I'm afraid you can

toodle
So sorry to hear of your grandma. Liver failure has different degrees, and it can be fatal. There are medicines that can help. My prayers are with your grandma.

fortitudinousskeptic
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if your grandma has liver failure, her days (or perhaps hours) are likely very numbered.

kalya
Rating
one thing i am so sorry how are you hanging on after hearing this? i found out today my ex has cancer this is his scend time having it i am sared too if he will die i hope evey thing goes well she might get better if she gets a new one keep hope up thats all u can do is hope i will too

kay
Rating
yes you can die from liver failure

omnisource
Gotta have your liver working good-its a major important organ. It may be that her liver's only functioning at a reduced level. Complete liver failure would be life ending.

pgsl
Yes.

Kayjay
Yes, I'm sorry.

Jaded
Rating
Yes you can. But it can also be treated. Here is a good site to read, I hope it answers your questions.
Good Luck to Grandma...

Rating
Yes you can.

newport9756
Rating
Yes, I think you can die from it.

turtle_express16
Yes, you can indeed! It is a vital organ which aides in digestion! I wish your grandma the best!

Richard D
Rating
You need your liver to stay alive.

amandafofanda66
Rating
I believe so, sorry.

yay. it's me. [[VT!]]
Rating
I've an aunt who died from liver failure in 2001. She chose not to treat this; though if she had, she could've lived. Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

lngng4purity
Yes, sadly you can. It does depend on the severity of her case though.

Here's some detailed information about the disease:

http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec10/ch135/ch135h.html

Is she receiving care? When was she diagnosed? How old is she? Does she have any other medical issues? Etc....There are several factors that will contribute to her prognosis. Her physician can give you a better idea of her status based on her current condition.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy