Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Could it be stress and depression?
i am tired the whole day feel like sleeping constantly, light headedness, dizzyness, feel like passing out, horrible throbbing headache almost throughout the whole day, eyes hurt, overall dont feel ...

Am i overweight if i am 12 yrs old, 5'4 and weigh 129lbs.?

Which disease is a package of many disease?

Is There Any Problems That Could Arise From Sleeping on The Floor?
I've always slept best on firm surfaces. During my high school years I slept on a firm couch from Ikea and love it. I hate sleeping in regular, soft beds. Makes my back hurt in the morning and I ...

What is wrong with my stomach?
well every single night my stomach hurts. my parents say its because my body worries and thats why. i want to belive them but i really want to know what it is. they are going to scedule me a docter ...

I think my friend is on cocaine. How can I tell?
What are some things that people using cocaine may do? Like some habits and stuff....

What is the expected life span of children suffering from `Down's Syndrome`?

Im off out tonight but every time i go out i get that excited im sick how can i stop myself from being sick?

Do I have a brain tumor? help, I'm so scared!?
I'm 17. I've been having headaches since June 2007. On July 3, 2007 I got a CT scan -- everything was clean. I've also had short-term memory problems and blurry vision; I'm also ...

What's yeast infection and how does one get it??

Can chocolate constipate you?

What are symtoms for cystitis?

Where in your body is your kidney.?

Bruised hand any ideas?
I have a badly bruised hand which is swollen but not broken.Any remedys to get the swelling down?...

My mom has been in a depression for a couple of years now and i dnt know what to do.she needs help now. HELP !
i am a 13 yr old girl with a father & brother with severe bipolar disorder.my mum has never been diagnosed with anything problems.. but over the years my brother, sister ( who once was a drug ...

EXTREMELY bad stomach pains?
okay.my boyfriend has been complaining about his back hurting for awhile.now he's having like severe terrible stomach pains.i'll wake up to him almost crying in pain.and its making me so ...

I am a 24 year old female who has been urinating frequently. What does this mean?
I was at work today and had to urinate practically every hour (or less). I have a "small bladder" but it has never been this bad before. It doesn't hurt when I do urniate. I urinate ...

What causes tarry black stools?
yes a concern because ihave cronic waterery stools and have had poylops in the past iam a 52 yrold female could it fom my ...

My boyfriend has a bump under the skin by (not on) his anus what is it?
He told me it feels like an ingrown hair bump but I dont think that those are common in that area. the only reason I know it is there because He told me and then he showed me. It is not visible but u ...

The Early Days of HIV/AIDS.?
I am studying HIV in Health class and I was wondering if you remember anything about the early days or years of the epidemic (1980's-1990's). Especially any personal stories or stories in ...

Rhonda G
Can depression Kill you?
I know all the effects of depression, but the question is can depression alone kill someone, such as broken heart etc. Can you really die from broken heart?

surabhi
Rating
nope!! it depends on your ability to overcome depression!!!

Iloveitwhenyoucallmebigpoppa
I think so. Mental health is a very serious issue. Look at animals- dogs, horses, and other animals die all the time when their companion animal is no longer there.

metalikaheavymetal
never never,all downs in life what ever they hard are not equil to person life

Temmymuffin
Rating
No, but if it continues, you can end up killing yourself. Seek help with a doctor, and try to come over depression. Look at a picture of you smiling when you were seven or something. The rarest things can make you happy. like the words 'i love you' from family or friends or something. Once you kill yourself, there's no turning back.

texasgirl5454312
Rating
If the depression is bad enough, you can kill yourself. I think long term effects of depression are pretty bad though.

Research shows that depression increases the risk of death for people of all ages. For those with other illnesses such as type 2 diabetes and certain infections, depression can make their symptoms worse. Elderly people with depression may be at higher risk for Alzheimer's disease, and depression may increase their chance of being admitted into a nursing home.

staycleo99
depression doesn't kill people, people kill people. If depression is not treated properly it will allow people to think that the only answer is death, and then they wind up killing themselves.

☆Asian♡star☆
Rating
no but you can kill yourself from being depressed. you can have a stroke and many other things can happen. you have to go to the doctor for depression pills if you feel depressed and need to focus on other important stuff.

israelmoya20
Rating
No, but it can lead you to do something wrong with yourself, but depression itself, and having a heart broken, or a bad concience, wont kill you but will make you feel misserable, undesired, unwanted, unwilling, and everything that ends with "un...." So take care and always try to see life in a positive way and don't take things too serious, let things happen, cause there is nothing that you can't do, like death, or uncontrolled nature destructions....

danlyn2510
it could cause u to kill ur self u could probably go talk to someone u mite be bi-polor its ok i am i half to take medicine and stuff like that

elgil
Rating
Not depression by itself. But if you don't look for help, it could make you kill yourself.

B-love
Rating
First off there is a difference between feeling depressed and actually being depressed. A person is considered to suffering from depression after two weeks of depressed feelings. At such a point medication and professional help is needed. If you have been experiancing this for over two weeks go and seek help. Also, depression usually runs in the family, so if one or more of your relatives have been diagnosed with depression you are more likely to have depression. Having a broken heart or some other serious event in your life go wrong while being depressed can lead to suicidal thoughts and actions. You should be aware of any big events that might occur soon and talk through them with close friends or loved ones.

Veritatum17
Rating
Strictly speaking, no, but if compounded on other conditions, it weaken you to the point that you succumb. This is usually seen in the instance of very isolated persons who die around the holidays or elderly people who die after holidays.

capture_the_moonlight
Depression in itself is not a deadly disease, however the side effects of depression can be. Over eating can lead to heart and cholesterol problems, you can have suicidal thoughts, you can give up and stop eating and drinking and lose the will to live.

These are all side effects of depression. There are tons of sites you can check out on depression on the net. Just go to google and type in depression or how to deal with depression and you'll have a plethora of information that deals with this topic. If you or someone you love is depressed, seek medical assistance before trying anything, especially if you or they are having suicidal thoughts.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy