Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Hey i have a problem plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help?
i keep feeling drowsy all the time , feel dizzy, n have red spots all over my head and starting to have bald patches losing hair (even nasal hair) im 18 a grl y is it happening ?
no sarcastic ...

Why do kids smoke ?

Dark red blood in anus??
At first like last december i used the bathroom and there was bright red blood on the tissue paper. A few times after that it was a bright red spots. The problem hadn't come back. But now today I...

Its time to say goodbye.?
It turns out that my husband and I will be terminating life support for our little baby girl of 10 months tomorrow. The doctors can not do anything more for her and she is obviously suffering and ...

Why do smokers always light up after a meal/something to eat?

Why does my teacher smell like doodoo and broccoli and greenbeans and pee and fish?
i gag when im next to ...

Why does my brother have red eyes?
My brother has always had a lot of red in his eyes. You know, like after you get out of the shower and your eyes are red. That's what it's like with him. He put drops on them. He has always ...

I have swollen lymph node in my neck, how dangerous is it?
Yesterday I just woke up with that. I went to college and I went to work like that in fact, my day was miserable. I also have a cold a have been coughing a lot (the cold started last monday and it...

Why is it so many of our children suffer from A.D.S?
I watched Dave Cameron on the news this morning he was saying about the drug Retinol (I think) and how dangerous it can be. But why so many children?

You didnt hear of this years ago, now ...

If you have the ability to cure only one illness, what it would be and why?

What does a urinary tract infection feel like?

Where are your intestines? Are they in your stomach?
I have heard of them a million times and I never even knew where they were in your body. Nurses, you think you can help me out on this one? I just want to know exactly in your body where it is. You ...

How do you get rid of kidney stones?
Now my big problem is that I also take topamax for my migrains. Topamax cause an acid build up that in turn turns into calcim build up that turns into stone. So how do I get rid of them?...

My skin is turning orange. Is it my medication or have I been Tangoed?
I am currently using Aspirin, Indapamide, Atenolol, Paroxetene, Tildiem LA, Atorvastatin, Ramipril and Insulin....

If there is thick bloody discharge coming from the right side of my nose what does that mean?
This include a dryness or a pain in my ...

Do you have a good home remedy for migraine headaches? (I'm interested in what works FOR YOU.)?

Wats a good way 2 get rid of a cold????????!!!?

Y does people think that when someone has a disability they immediatly think they are dumb?
my experience is that they have and i am disabled but very inteligant....

Why can't drug addicts figure it out sooner, why do we have to hit bottom?

Additional Details
kristin j78, I was in abusive relationship too and left been clean 2 1/2 years.

One day at a time. God bless.

Meth....

How do you get rid of hemorrhoids?

monkeytyums
Can a person have arthritis at 23?
i was just wondering if a person can have arthritis at age 23 and if so what are the signs and symptoms?

random
Yes, there is a juviline arthritis.

Stevens Angel
Arthritis can happen at any age...My sister was in her mid 20's when she was diagonosed with RA

GalfromCal_NM_TX
Rating
Which kind of arthritis?
Osteoarthritis is caused by wear and tear to the joints, usually after years of abuse. If you are very active in sports you might cause enough wear on the joints to have arthritis.

Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an inflammation of the joints, thought to possibly be an auto-immune disorder. RA can strike children of elementary age.

The short answer is "yes."

teandrae@verizon.net
Yes you can. My mom had it when she was a very little girl. Your joints hurt, sometimes swell and red coloring on hands.Depends also where you have too. Check as always with you Dr. they can run blood test all kinds of tests. And it also runs in the family.Find out who has it.And as them questions.Maybe that will help too.

30seconds to mars is awesome....
yes.

T
Rating
Yes you can. I had several surgeries on my knees from the age of 16 and up. I am 26 and suffer from that now.

hollygirlfritziesweetpea
Rating
arthritis is no respecter of age. But the signs and symptoms should be addressed by your Doctor.

KanCutie
I have a type of arthritis that is called Fibromyalgia. I have had it since I was born but diagnosed at the age of ten. It is becoming more and more common for younger ones to have arthritis. I am only 26 and feel like I am at least 50 most days. But my case is very severe. You should really consult with a doctor.

old lady
A person can have arthritis at any age - even very young children, 4 and 5 years old, can have arthritis. It is more common in older people but certainly young adults can have it too. Signs and symptoms include pain and stiffness in the joints. If you suspect you have arthritis, get help as soon as possible as there are steps that can be taken to ameleorate the disease and to make life a whole lot easier. Don't wait until you have joint deformities because once that happens, the damage can't be reversed. There are many different kinds of arthritis and no one can give you a cure over the internet, simply because of the range of possibilities.

crimsonshedemon
Rating
Absolutely! Age is no factor.
Signs and symptoms will vary according to what is going on. I was diagnosed with systemic lupus at 19.
If you think something is going on, go to your family doctor and explain your concerns. It helps if you keep a diary of your day to day activity along with how you feel. You can download a pain notebook at www.painfoundation.org
Good luck

‚ô•Kaitlyn‚ô•
Rating
You can have arthritis at any age I guess.

Gone
Rating
yes. i guess aches and pains with weather changes, worse in the winter. Stiff and sore. Less mobility when you hurt. That is my guess.

peter w
Some times babies are born with Arthritis.

The symptoms are varied and can exhibit differently in different people and between types of arthritis.

You can go here for more information

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthritis

pearl
yes, my sister started getting signs of rhumatoid arthritis when she was 19 and shes 25 now, shes on medication and is doing well. She has stiff, and painfully swollen joints if shes not on her medication. She also tested positive for autoimmune disease. it took a long time for any doctor to beleive her because of her age but it can happen at any age. i'm 27 and have osteoarthritis in my knee from an injury 3 years ago.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy