Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Help please please help!!!!?
my friend says he keeps having

dhiarrea
abdominal pain
yellow eyes
vomiting
stomach aches
loss apetite
and hes been kinda moody

he told me he used ...

Is my ear broken?
My right ear has been a bit wierd recently. I've had a few cases of mild tinitus (background squeeling) in that ear, and a strange feeling of 'pressure', which sometimes spontaniously ...

I think im going to die?
I drank 4 liters of water, in a 2 span period and my head hurts!! I heard I can die ! AM i?...

Snuffy nose, sire throiat and watery eyes.?
they are what have been happening to me i had sore throat 1st, then runny nose, snuffy nose, and then watery eyes. what is wrong tih me? my mom and dad said its alergys but i neva had em this bad plz ...

My 9 year old son has had a fever of 100 degrees and over for 12 days he has no other symptoms and has seen dr
what can this mean dr saids it is viral but how long can a fever last without cause of concern? can it be something serious?...

I want to know about a disease.?
i have a friend who says that he is going to die but he never tells me what happened to him. today he gave me hint that he have pain in the liver.now i want to know what are the possible killing ...

Does anyone get stomach pain daily, but mostly before work?

What damage can be done with one month of bulimia?
I know a friend that suffered from bulimia but she only did it for a month and wanted help to stop. Now she is eating healthy but exercises excessively. Anyway if she starts bettering her life now, ...

I'm 17/f I have a frequent urge to urinate and when I do, it still feels like I need to. help!?
I dont have any pains or burning sensastion but I have noticed ive been getting a lot more migraines....

I am freezing and my heating is on full xx?

Additional Details
i am burning up and head hurts ...

I am 72 years old. I have constant low back pain. Is there a cure.?

I thinkkkkkk =[?
I think im becomming bulemic.. I dont do it everyday. Just when i eat an excess amount of food. After I eat I feel bad for myself and throw up. I dont throw up everything but just enough to not l ...

I'm worried.... what should i do?
I'm 18 years old and starting last week on March 25th i had to use the bathroom (diarreah) everyday for about 4 to 6 times a day. This went on for 5 days until the 29th. I didnt bother to go to ...

What causes pink eye?
Where does pink eye come from?
Additional Details
someone told me if you look in the eye of someone with pink eye...you can get it...!!??......

If you breath evey five seconds how meny times do you breath in a minute?

How can you cure...?
how to u cure BORED-OM!??!! im serious =]...

How long can you hold pee in before you get bladder poisoning?
Just wondering... my mum always stressed the importance of taking a pee as soon as you felt the need!...

Does anyone know about this strange virus that affects your bones?

Additional Details
My shin bone and ankles are painful and I feel generally unwell. I have been told this is caused by a virus doing the rounds and it can affect any of your bones and ...

Will I diesif I eat paper?? I have PICA.?
Yes I am a freak. I eat paper. I eat like 12 sheets a day. When I was a teenager I started eating paper and I found out I was severely anemic (suppose to be a connection). Then like a year later I ...

When is the best time of day yo take my Thyroid medication?
Have had Graves Disease and had my Thyroid ...

Dallas C
Can't pass gas?
I have had large amounts of fiber in my diet. %50 of what I eat in a day is fiber. This has been going on for a while but it has getting worse.I have a hard time passing gas when I need too. I only have a stool about the size of a pea pod each day. They are not hard, they are soft and hard to wipe. this is not consitpation. what is it. What can I do to releave the disscomfort? This is starting to make me fee very ill. please help.
Additional Details
I do not drink coffee, I have trouble with dairys, all I drink at work is water. I have no car so I walk and take the bus every where I go. I eat three small meals a day. breakfast "all bran" lunch"soup, sandwich" supper"1/2 pasta 1/2 of fruit" in one day. O yeah... I also smoke.

Ynu
Rating
Well I suggest you go buy some summers eve douche and stick it up your anus it will leave your anus cleansed and refreshed and it should break up all the crap and get it out too good luck :)

profoundlysignificant
Rating
I would go to a doctor because you might spontaneously combust if you dont pass the gas soon.

nima_inariv
Rating
Dallas if u have ASTHA channel in ur TV, sit one hour with that programme, it will resolve ur problem not only for the gas, but all ur other problem of what u urself dont know its in ur body.

Lori
Go to a natural health store, and buy a bottle of powdered colon cleanse. You will feel better in no time. www.healthplusinc.com. Hope you feel better.

robert m
Rating
Eat some fireball chili.

X
Please check with a physician. It sounds like you need to be worked up.

tomimegi
Rating
Maybe you are taking too much fiber. Try taking a stool softener or maybe an enema.
You need to see a doctor. It is not a good sign when you can't pass gas and your bowel movements aren't normal this can be a sign of a blockage.

mlgable
Rating
Try using baking soda in water. The directions are on the baking soda box. As for your stools it sounds like you need to add a fiber supplement to help bulk up your stools.

kramer lee
you are having too much fibre and not enough water. Cut down a bit on fibre and make sure you have at least 8 glasses of water per day.

Frank Freaport
DUDE. YOU GOT to SHI-T. YOU ARE OBSTRUCTED IN YOUR BOWELS.

healthiacynthia
hmm. I guess it might be the quality of the fibre that you are taking in. You might need to decrease the beans and whole grains and INCREASE the fresh, raw, ripe, organic fruits and veggies. Decrease or cut out the following: coffee, chocolate, sugar, dairy and other animal products. Definitely INCREASE the fresh, raw, ripe, organic fruits and veggies and make smoothies as well. If this doesn't work in one week, then read about cleansing and fasting. A fast is really the way to start getting your life back in order and then raw vegan. It works.

all the best!

Sandy A, RN
Rating
You can be constipated but still pass stool. What will pass is stool that is small and soft, that is how it gets around the hard stool lodged in your intestines. I agree with above answer that you are taking in a lot of fiber but not enough fluid. At this stage since you are beginning to feel very ill, it is time to see a doctor ASAP before you get any worse, such as a total bowel obstruction or perforation of the intestine. The doctor will get an Xray to see just how much stool is in your intestines and will then decide the safest means to get it out of there. It maybe as simple as a stool softener or enema. Things aren't good in there if you are feeling very ill. The doctor will also be able to rule out any infections. I would be seen now so you avoid any complications that may arise. Drink water! Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy